What's new

Introducing Sour 60!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are starting to fatten up nicely now and the smell I am getting from them is more of a fuel, brake cleaner kinda aroma. I would say now they are only going to need another 14-17 days. They got a full feeding yesterday and one more feeding of half strength in a couple days and flush after that.

S_a_H

masque

Mdanzig, I see similarity to your plants in mine. I don't know how old they are, but for sure not older than 25 days. They're really rapidly growing plants!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Big Foot

Wow could you use anymore unstable genetics, your blue steak and masterlow are relativly stable but now your following in the foot steps of Lowlife. Using unstable genetics and many, strains. People who buy these seeds will never know what there going to get, some may be good others might be bad some may be 3 ft some may be 1. The sad thing is you cant even backcross, since your using autoflower genetics. Its going to take you many, many years to get a stable cross suitable for release.

C

ChynaRyder

to me, 'instability' is not a negative. It means there are a lot of winners in there, and the competant grower will find them and encourage the ones that are most useful. I look at lineage, and the lineage here is broad and of proven quality and medicinal results. Its not always about the end product my friend, sometimes the journey is most of the fun.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those so-called Sour 60 that Masque is growing, doesnt look anything like the Sour 60 Im getting ready to release. No one, and I mean no one has the seeds but me, so please stop trying to compare these plants. I have not, again I HAVE NOT released Sour 60. There is maybe 2-3 people I sent a few seeds for testing, and those were just sent.

masque

This isn't Sour60 of course, that's just 100% af strain based on your earlier Sourbubbleryder. It isn't probably such stable like yours, but it dosen't mean is worse or unworthy to grow. I think it's gonna be a nice bubblegumish auto :) I'm gonna start new thread and stop spamming yours ;)

peace

C

ChynaRyder

MDanzig, tell us about the smoke on the strain you are going to release...any medicinal comments would be welcomed too. I love BOG's genetics, am I gonna be thinking sour bubble when I puff this? Great work on the Bluestreak, as well. I am really captivated by the plant.

Barney Fife

Those so-called Sour 60 that Masque is growing, doesnt look anything like the Sour 60 Im getting ready to release. No one, and I mean no one has the seeds but me, so please stop trying to compare these plants. I have not, again I HAVE NOT released Sour 60. There is maybe 2-3 people I sent a few seeds for testing, and those were just sent.

I thought I had read in another thread that people were claiming to have grown these already. That's false?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought I had read in another thread that people were claiming to have grown these already. That's false?

That is a yes and no answer.

What was previously grown were seeds from the early stages in the making of Sour 60. So really what we grew wasn't Sour 60 depending on how you look at it.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I wish I had my laptop so I could post up some pictures. But they fattened up nicely and looks to be pretty close to being done in 9 weeks. I plan on pulling them the weekend of Nov. 5th-7th.

S_a_H

So these indeed are even quicker than normal AF's?
Or do they seem to take the same time seed to harvest?

Also, can we expect release of seeds to be before 2010?

raz1012

He hasn't said when they are going to be released, originally it was stated fall 2009 but I don't know if thats still the case

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I took a small branch from down low and let it dry out for about 48 hours and gave it a smoke.

It has a very fruity smell compared to the icky Sour Bubble smell and the it was a real creeper high. Took me about 10 minutes and starting to think it was bunk when it hit me. When I pull the rest and give them a proper cure i'll post about it.

I'll try and get ahold of MD and see if I can find out some news. Like I said before it is only a minor issue holding it up.

S_a_H

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay, here is the scoop. Sour 60 is done and completed, and stock was dried for 1 month, and now refrigerated for almost 2 weeks. The reason I haven't released these yet is that I am waiting on the packaging to be competed. In the meantime, I have already been assured from Gypsy that Seedboutique is honered to be the one and only place to buy "legitimate" mdanzig seeds. The Sour 60 packaging is realy cool, and being from where I am, I had to find a printer I could trust. 93|93 a member here who had helped me immensely has not been seen in a long time, was supposed to help me with packaging, but I dont know what happened to him. I was actually hoping to relase Sour 60 about 2 weeks ago, but letting these seeds dry a little was great. I did very stringent germination test, and they were excellent. No pre-cracking needed, and they will indeed yield much more than "Sour" phenos. Im actually excited to say that with Dj Shorts original Blueberry, and Dutch Passions "Master Kush" (which are no longer sold by DP), you will receive many phenos, all excellent, slightly different, but all keepers. I will be working more with Sour 60 to continue to increase the Sour Bubble within the make. This one will yield pretty well, and does great under high wattage HPS at 24/0. I will see you guys soon.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great news MD......

Hey MD do you mean SeedBoutique is the only place or is it going to be on Seedbay as well ?

S_a_H

Latest posts

Latest posts