What's new

Introducing Sour 60!

Big Foot

Love to run these outside this season, harvesting in august would provide smoke untill the latter finishers are ready :joint:

Mr.Meds

seedboutique under mdanzig

EDIT: haha didn't notice you had already replied seedling. I would delete this post if I knew how =)

K

kannubis

ordered today
anticipating the delivery to so-cal from so-cal by way of the boo

Midas

how does sour60 do outdoors? , im at 36N and i want to get 2 AF harvests before my non AF's are ready, Im concerned about a loss in yield and potency by starting them outdoors in mid march. I understand that most AF's do best at 20/4 so it will be considerably less light

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
how does sour60 do outdoors? , im at 36N and i want to get 2 AF harvests before my non AF's are ready, Im concerned about a loss in yield and potency by starting them outdoors in mid march. I understand that most AF's do best at 20/4 so it will be considerably less light

I am interested in both the Sour 60 and Blue streak, how would these do outdoors? I know of places deep in the high mountains, where the season is short, but its isolated, these might be the answer............

krazycure

You can't knock dieselryder, hands down some of the most dank weeds i've ever smoked. I can't wait to try some Sour 60.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone topped there sour 60 to keep them from getting taller ?

I don't think there is anyone else this far along yet.

Like I said the tall "green" pheno does not have any reddish leaf stems so check that out trying to figure out if you have one.

One of the times I was talking to MD about Sour 60 and the seeds I am growing in my thread. He said did not match what was being released and that is why he sent me the second batch of seeds. He was suppose to come and post about it here to kinda straighten that out. So I am not sure what I have here is what you can expect from the release.

S_a_H

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good post S_a_H, yes, I sent some seeds to S_a_H, so he could have some of the next generation of seeds, but I will always be trying to better my hybrids, so look for them to continue to get improvments.

I don't think there is anyone else this far along yet.

Like I said the tall "green" pheno does not have any reddish leaf stems so check that out trying to figure out if you have one.

One of the times I was talking to MD about Sour 60 and the seeds I am growing in my thread. He said did not match what was being released and that is why he sent me the second batch of seeds. He was suppose to come and post about it here to kinda straighten that out. So I am not sure what I have here is what you can expect from the release.

S_a_H

C

cyber echo

picture.php

Is it just me or is this plant giving us the finger ? =P

HeLLMuTT

Very nice Mdanzig, I'll be getting a pack in just over a week.

Looks very nice, I can't wait to get my grow started... Which reminds me how much work I have to do. lol, worth the effort indeed.