What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing Sour 60!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm,S_a_H, not sure what beans you have (generation), but all, and I mean every single one Ive been working wih has easily finished in 60 days. Not sure whats up, but I will assure you that they will indeed finish in 60 days. They should have started to show sex at 21-24 days, and then the rest of the time to flower. I will keep you updated on any changes, but I even had a 5 week male, if you can believe that. Actually S_a_H, now that I think about it, theres no way you could be growing the current generations out because I haven't distributed any at all.

Thats why I left kind of left the door open for them to finish up. With them being an earlier generation I may have different pheno then what you used to carry on with. Also I recall you saying something you are using a 600w HPS ? I am only using a 400W HPS.

I didn't take that into consideration when I posted that up.

S_a_H

Last edited:

TokNChok

Sorry guys for not responding much lately, as summer came to a close I had a lot of things going on. I always answer my messages, just might take me a few. Usually I answer right away. I will be making an announcement soon on my next cross. If I told you guys all of the personal, and family issues I had to deal with this past summer, and finish breeding out Sour 60, it was a challenge at the very least to keep up with daily tasks. I know I hardly posted anything on IC for a couple months, but time is now to be around for fall and winter, my favorite time of the year;)
Welcome back mdanzig. I was hoping to hear more about the sour 60. Sounds like it may take a few more months before release. I can't wait.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like it may take a few more months before release. I can't wait.

I don't think its going to be that long. He told me what was holding it up but for the life of me I cannot now recall what he said. I had not spoken to him in months so we had a power conversation that covered many topics very quickly.

But he is sending me some of the same seeds from the batch he is releasing so i'll get them going when they get here and hopefully by then i'll have my laptop back.

S_a_H

masque

Hi,
Some Sour60 pics for you :)

[edit],
after talking with mdanzig I have to say, that this one below isn't Sour60, but it is Sourbubbleryder (earlier one which Mdanzig gave to testers) and one of the breeders from UDG just stabilized it and locked 100% af. However, it's gonna be a nice strain :) I can see it now, the fastest autoflowering plant I have ever grown!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Are you planning on doing any NON auto strains?

I hate autos just because I reveg pretty much everything I grow. What would be great is an auto that only autos ONCE until you get it back into veg again and then it starts fresh again. That might be a bit too damn hitec for a damn plant though.

My first autos were the lowryder #1's and got more males than I cared for BUT for small plants they were fun to grow.

Do you get plenty of NON autoing phenotypes as well? Any chance of getting those out to the bay?

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got some Sour 60 seeds from MD and they are marked....

Sour 60 BlueBerry Pheno

Sour 60 Strong High

Sour 60 Tall Pheno

Which ones do you guys want to see grown out ?

I got a call that my laptop was ready for pickup so as soon as I have the gas to make the drive i'll have it back to document this new grow of Sour 60.

S_a_H

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sour 60 BlueBerry Pheno

Sour 60 Strong High

Sour 60 Tall Pheno

I got a call that my laptop was ready for pickup so as soon as I have the gas to make the drive i'll have it back to document this new grow of Sour 60.

S_a_H

How about all 3! :)

neon

Sour 60 BlueBerry Pheno

Sour 60 Strong High

Sour 60 Tall Pheno

S_a_H

As blynx said: all 3!
If this is not possible, i would choose BB pheno or tall pheno. (however strong pheno shouldnt be bad :))

*mr.mike*

Yeah, how about growing all three, marked on the bottoms, and don't tell us until the end?

Sure, we wouldn't be able to smell blueberry, or know the high, but I'll assume the tall should stand out.

C

ChynaRyder

S_a_H

I'll drive you to pick up you laptop :YaRight: that is, if you need some help in testing those babies. :joint:

C

ChynaRyder

S_a_H

I personally would like to see the blueberry pheno grown out if I had to choose, but I am so interested in this strain that I will be happy with whatever the choice is.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I had the space I would do more then one pheno but I only have a 400w HPS and can run about 6 without some begging for more light. I'll try to get ahold of MD again and ask which had the best yield.

S_a_H

masque

mdanzig, don't you think that tall pheno gives smaller buds than others? that's visible on pics.

sah, please grow out all 3 phenos:)

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am also waiting for a big fat check to come and I have already made plans to buy a cooltube and I am going to put in a 600w HPS light and see what kind of temps I have. If they start to climb to much i'll go back to 400 and buy a new bulb.

I'll also be going back to soil for this grow following ICC's grow method on these. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=131611

But I am still a few weeks away from starting anything because I need to wait on what I have to finish up first.

S_a_H