What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing Sour 60!

bb

bb

i went into his forum on treating yourself it was like feb or march,i found the couple test grows you were talking about its too late now but the info about the problems would have helped me awhile back,at the time i purchased the seeds i thought it was a deal too good to be true but when i seen thier was a lack of grows done on it and he didnt seem confident in the strain i started getting worried.what can i say other than i had high expectations for a first time blueberry grow.wish i could find some of his auto flowering strains other than the bluestreak

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i went into his forum on treating yourself it was like feb or march,i found the couple test grows you were talking about its too late now but the info about the problems would have helped me awhile back,at the time i purchased the seeds i thought it was a deal too good to be true but when i seen thier was a lack of grows done on it and he didnt seem confident in the strain i started getting worried.what can i say other than i had high expectations for a first time blueberry grow.wish i could find some of his auto flowering strains other than the bluestreak

True true..... I have a 20 pack of those femmed seeds myself and I never ran because of all I have heard of other people trying the same thing ( femmed seeds ) to have the same reports coming back and I don't want to waste the time and space.

I haven't really spoken to the guy all summer so I have no idea what he is up to and don't expect that to change anytime soon. But the last couple times I did all he had on the brain was this new cross.

He did at one point mention that PowerStout was shelved ( which he sent me the last of his seeds ) and Masterlow was maybe on the same track. So if that is the case all you are going to find are Blue Streak seeds for now. But hopefully when the Sour 60 seeds are released he also releases some Masterlow seeds.

S_a_H

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
I hope so, I have always wanted to grow out some masterlow. I have been obsessed with AF's since I grew my first BS.

BTW, you think that Sour60 will be out around the same time as Mossy Jem's re-release(Oct. 30)?

dkmonk

I thought masterlow was going to be redone and called faster master.

Wish he would update his threads.

I noticed that my post was deleted at the end of the day sah this guys ignorant pal and theres no need for it we are all paying good money for his stuff and the guy wont even as much as reply!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought masterlow was going to be redone and called faster master.

Wish he would update his threads.

I haven't really spoken to the guy all summer so I have no idea what he is up to and don't expect that to change anytime soon.

and Masterlow was maybe on the same track.

S_a_H

Like I said I haven't spoken to MD in months and like everything plans change all the time.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed that my post was deleted at the end of the day sah this guys ignorant pal and theres no need for it we are all paying good money for his stuff and the guy wont even as much as reply!

I sure hope your not calling me ignornat, pal. It wasn't me that deleted your post because someone beat me to it or I would have.

If you have a bitch goto his vendor area and bitch thats the point of him having his own area.

To cry that his gear is crap because he won't reply is BS.

S_a_H

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Can't wait to see what this one's like, loved masterlow and blue streak
Good work on those Mdanzig!
Peace

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine are about 5ish but short of 6 weeks from seed and two are about 18 inches tall and the other one is alittle over 19. Its hard to tell exactly without pulling them out and I am not going to do that just to see if its a 1/2 or a 1/4 etc...

The flowers are just really starting to take shape other then just being a bunch of pistils if you get my meaning. Not much stretch in these as the greatest space between nodes may be about a 1.5 inches at most. They are under a 400w HPS on 18/6.

The only advice I can give on these now is that they like it alittle more wet then normal and seem to like a heavier feeding. I am using full strength nutes per the canna coco chart. I feed twice and just PH water the third time and repeat. Because of the size of these I would not mix strains in the same grow they are towering over my Virgin Ryder's , Blue Streak so I am having to put them on some small boxes to get them up closer to the light.

Sorry still no pictures as my laptop is still at least a month away from being returned.

S_a_H

masque

Hi,
I'm growing them right now under 600w HPS.

I got them finished by different breeder. He claims it will be 100% af and very potent as well

picture.php

lowrdr

I got them finished by different breeder. He claims it will be 100% af and very potent as well

surely thats not possible as mdanzig is the only person with this strain? unless he gave someone a tester and they then started handing out seeds as their own? correct me if im wrong plz

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
surely thats not possible as mdanzig is the only person with this strain? unless he gave someone a tester and they then started handing out seeds as their own? correct me if im wrong plz

Sir you are, WRONG......

MD sold a few packs that were not 100% AF yet on another auction site earlier in the year.

That site I believe still has some but MD hasn't been over there to relist them and I am not sure if he requested them back like I did.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They definately have bud formation going on now. I gently rubbed my fingers on the stem and lightly squeezed one of the bottom buds all the while wondering what it would smell like. Because it has Dieselryder , Sour Bubble and Masterlow all in it but all I got was a very very weak lemony citrus smell.

My laptop is getting a new motherboard and I should have it back in a couple weeks which should be in time before harvest to get pictures up.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am starting to doubt this strain should be called Sour 60. I am close to 6 weeks and I just do not see them finishing in 2 more weeks maybe another month at least. Unless of course they kick it into high gear.

Right now I am giving them.

7ml of A & B
2ml of Rhiz
6ml of Zym
10ml of Boost

and I am going up to and see if they can take it.

10ml
2ml
10ml
10ml

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm,S_a_H, not sure what beans you have (generation), but all, and I mean every single one Ive been working wih has easily finished in 60 days. Not sure whats up, but I will assure you that they will indeed finish in 60 days. They should have started to show sex at 21-24 days, and then the rest of the time to flower. I will keep you updated on any changes, but I even had a 5 week male, if you can believe that. Actually S_a_H, now that I think about it, theres no way you could be growing the current generations out because I haven't distributed any at all.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe they are the Sour Bubbleryder earlier version. At any rate right now I'm doing a bud run, and I'm going to pollinate a pure Sour Bubble female (best pheno) with pollen from a 5 week Sour 60 Male, and thats it for any seed this run, as I will try to instill some more Sour Bubble into Sour 60. I wont change the name (Sour 60) as it does what I claim, as sometimes though, some people like to let them go longer. 8-10 weeks is the norm, as I do have some Sour 60 seeds from this seed run that the Female finished in 7 weeks (just this one plant), and I crossed it with the 5 week Male pollen. I know 5 weeks sounds absurd but its true, it dropped nearly all of its pollen in 5 weeks. Will keep you guys updated.

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry guys for not responding much lately, as summer came to a close I had a lot of things going on. I always answer my messages, just might take me a few. Usually I answer right away. I will be making an announcement soon on my next cross. If I told you guys all of the personal, and family issues I had to deal with this past summer, and finish breeding out Sour 60, it was a challenge at the very least to keep up with daily tasks. I know I hardly posted anything on IC for a couple months, but time is now to be around for fall and winter, my favorite time of the year;)

Latest posts

Latest posts