What's new

Introducing..BDL(Big Dreamy Lights)!!!

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Gettin into breeding eh TBug? Very nice results and you know how I love the NLxBB!

EDIT: Fuck the link! Send me some seeds dude! :rasta:

Last edited:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High ALL! Once again thanks to all who have stopped by and Im glad you've enjoyed!!

Post, who are you trying to kid....me? haha, you wouldnt give up growing if I was giving this shit to you....lol!!! as for spain, mabe the west cost. We could look up spanish fly in costa blanca...lol. but iwas really gearing toward the "coffee shop done right" motif...lol. maybe a nice lil' B&B on the outskirts of the Dam...what ya think?

IGT, yeah...was thinkin youd like the cross. I do know ya like the nlxbb. Just seems ya been doing your own thing lately, so I wasnt sure...and all. Otherwise I woulda sent ya a link sooner! I'll keep ya posted on the back-cross if ya want. Good to hear from ya though...

Rez, thanks for droppin in! glad ya like. Got a few ready for my"pollen chucking"...lol! IMO, every strain could use a little more kush!

Cough, really glad you are enjoying...

root, yes the numbers are what I consider to be the best aspect over everything else. thanks for apperciating that!

Pirate, yes I have a clone. (well two) the one ill bud out and seed w/ a purple male if i find one the other ill keep for ....whoknows..lol?

Peace all and thanks again, bugout

TBug

Veteran
High ALL! Just a lil' update for those who care..lol. I popped 12 seeds the other day. 11 cracked within 48 hours and the 12th like a day later. Already culled the late popper..lol and must weed out 2 more or throw the in soil, which Id rather not do.
I hope I find the male im looking for in this batch...

got a new digi....

Still trying to figure it out, though...lol
Peace, bugout

Last edited:

TBug

Veteran
HIgh ALL!! Well here is some shots of the first clone I took. Not really sure what day she is at(sorry) but around 4-5 weeks of 12/12 is close...
12292trial_434.jpg

Shots like these are a snap now...lol..
12292trial_441.jpg

Where before itd take like twenty tries to get a clear one, now I get three great ones in a row...lol. So Im likin' it so far. Still got some pains to work through, sooo....we'll see.
Peace all, bugout:Bolt:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
What kinda camera did you end up getting?? I'm sure you'll get a lotta practice taking pics of all those awesome buds. Looks really good so far.

Good luck with those seeds Tbug.. I hope they yield you some nice males for the next step in your project... Ahh I'm sure a few nice females wouldn't hurt any either.. Good luck, and keep the pics coming.

A B&B Coffee shop done right sounds like a good dream to me .. I was dreaming more towards the seed business myself.. Growing lots of plants, and getting covered in pollen for a living. Ahh but good coffee, and buds done right sounds like an even nicer dream to have... :rasta:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
You've kept this hidden from us for too long! :lurk:

Great clear shots :yes:
Them dried nugs sure do look tasty :yummy:

Seems you're into the same kind of stone that I like
8378smiley-joint.gif

Sounds and looks like a winning cross, would love to get a taste :canabis:

Keep up the fine work!

Hey Tbug!
Them pics look DANK! :D
How long did it take ya to find this particular stone you were after??
And you used Nirvana's gear right?
I was thinking of maybe, crossing Ice with Bubblicious? what'd ya think? would that get me buds with the same kinda stone as your cross?
anyways, :respect:
:wave:, Low

TBug

Veteran
High Lowlander said:
Hey Tbug!
Them pics look DANK! :D
How long did it take ya to find this particular stone you were after??
And you used Nirvana's gear right?
I was thinking of maybe, crossing Ice with Bubblicious? what'd ya think? would that get me buds with the same kinda stone as your cross?
anyways, :respect:
:wave:, Low
High Low! Well it didnt take long at all as it was the first plant I grew out...lol. Yes, it was Nirvanas NLxBB. But That was the type of stone I liked on its own.
Im not sure about either of those two strains you mentioned as I havent tried either. But I assume you want to keep the flavor of the bubblelicious, so I would make that the mom. I got absolutly none of the flavor from the DG male which I was hoping for. Just crystal production and color(mostly growth charaistics) I would say.
hope that helps, bugout

TBug

Veteran
milo_xxx said:
Nice cross TBug! I can not wait to see how the seedlings turn out.... :joint:
High milo! You may have to my friend...lol. I just got my Chemdawg Bx 2s in the mail (thanks REZ :headbange ) so I'll prolly need to put this project on hold for a bit. Not sure what ima gona do at this point, but im sure all will understand how anxsious I am to get them beans poppin.
Peace all and ill get back to ya on what i decide, bugout

WhiteWid420

cute little plants you have there T Bug. My set up would beat yours any day though sorry you seem to be a bit of a beginner so if you need any help let me know.