What's new

Introducing..BDL(Big Dreamy Lights)!!!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
The T-wreck looks like it coming along nicely for ya bro. I bet they smell absolutely devine right about now;) Like some pungent acrid vitamin B stank buds were dipped in a mentholated lemon-lime juice:)

I put a plant of the #2 pheno outdoors this season. The buds didn't have time to finish up properly cause they went out late, but under the sun the resin content was out of fuckin control!! A lil leafier under the suns full spectrum, but without a doubt it's a primo AAA hash-plant. My bubble hash never tasted better..

Which of the two is the leafier? Are you planning on training all those different varieties to the same screen tbug? Good luck with this run bro. I'll be starting our joint thread on monday most likely... Gotta tranplant from the dixies into the 3gal pots, and then it'll be time to rock n roll...

AugustWest

Veteran
Looking great T!

just stopping in for my bi-monthly check in LOL.

hope all is well man!

and hi post!! sounds like things are going well for you in the garden man.

peace,

AW

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High west! Thanks for checkin in! great to hear from ya! more like semi-annually check...lol..but hey, better than nothin!

High IGT! Thanks bro. No, im not too happy with the yeild so far. but i think it will improve drasticly in the aero room. proper nutes and light have that affect on plants...lol. I will definately let you know. prolly be updating that run on the the "friends thread" ..though. swing over there when you get a chance.

High post! I definately see the difference. i totally am digging the scent and look/growth of these. I lost track of which was which, but the one pheno #2 i think was the one less leafy and typically put out 5-7 fingers per fan. Where the other #4 i think was more leafy and it put out 9-11 fingers, does that sound rhight? So the #2 was the winner for those reasons.

thanks all for stopping in!
peace and bugout

TBug

Veteran
High all! well I finally got a chance to do another run with the first back cross seeds. they seem to be a very consistant batch imo. Here she is at 39 days...
1-18_004.JPG

All the females were pretty uniform, but this one had the edge with its more spread out growth structure and massive size/matabolism.
I like her so much that im planning on a larger sog style grow with her in aero room next.
Peace and thanks for checkin in, bugout:smokeit:

TBug

Veteran
High All! thanks all for stoppin in.
Some new developments..
00910.JPG

Got about ten in a cup of water now!
Peace

TBug

Veteran
Great News!! I'm looking forward to seeing these ladies do their thing.

Is there a beta list? LOL

High post! Sure..and your name can appear right below mine. As I apparenly cant seem to get on any other list around here but my own...lmao. At least you didnt get stepped over..perhaps we can do a future clone swap:tiphat:
The problem with this "trial" run is that these seeds are sorta mixed up..lol. So i wont know for sure which is wich..lol.
Peace, bugout

TBug

Veteran
Nice cross Tbug, that ought to keep you busy for a while. :joint:

High rasp and dim! thanks for stopin in. long time rasp, great to see ya bro! yah..im sure i can sort thru these and find a perfect mom at some point..lol
got all of the best of what ilike between the two...lol. So a perfect mix(however likely) exisits in this batch somewhere..lol
Peace, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Well you know your always on my beta lists bro:rasta: Whatever you want just drop a pm. Clones will be doable shortly.. Should have some sizable mommas rocking in a couple weeks.

I'll let you know how the smoke turns out of course. If looks/smell is telling they should be pretty damn good smoke. I hope anyways.