What's new

Info on The Real Seed Company?

I just started some Lao Sa from TRSC. My first time growing S.E. Asian Sativas. I realize I'm in for some serious plant training and a 6 month grow! But I'm not getting any younger and I've wanted to grow these for a great many years. I'll be happy with whatever bud I get.

Lao Sa pic2 -6-1-2023.jpg

wildcannabis

Anyone in here who grows RSC seed or any wild/ruderalis/landrace seed live in New England? Would love to link up at the NECANN convention in Augusta in August. It feels like I am working on an island over here in Maine exploring these genetics. I'd love to collaborate with anyone looking to preserve this immense gene pool. Peace be the journey!

Maria Sanchez

Been sitting here with my TRSC basket full of goodies for weeks now.
But worrying, as usual, about the delivery.
Very nasty laws in this country, and an intercepted package in the past did not lead to happy things.
But I really want these lovely beans!
Worry worry worry about when to check-out at the store.

My selection for tropical/subtropical zone, very high rainfall all year, in the mountains:

Dakshinkali (for Himalayan ganja/charas cultivar)
Nepalese Mountain Ganja (for Himalayan ganja/charas cultivar)
Parvati (for Himalayan multipurpose but at very high altitude)
Highland Lao #4 (for the Thai/Lao genotype)
Lao Sa (for the Thai/Lao genotype)

All very cheap but excellent quality from the descriptions.
Plus the freebies, Kumaoni and Afghan, right now.

Was thinking about the Afghan x Thai (sativa-dom) and some of the C99 crosses at Kwik,
but with this location I think I need the pure sativa open-flower structure.

Praying to Shiva and Parvati to bless my order for safe arrival!

Maria Sanchez

I got mine in the product that was stated on the declaration. They were not hidden inside that product.

Sorry, @chilliwilli , I don't quite understand.
Do you mean that the seeds were (not hidden) _inside_ the product declared on the package, rather than _hidden inside_ the product? Would they have been visible if the package / boxing was opened for inspection?

Maria Sanchez

If they open the package and go thru things, they will find the seeds. Not super stealth just counting on them not opening the goods.

Thanks for your thoughts.

TRSC in emails told me "very carefully stealth packed" and "very carefully hidden in some other items".

Customs regularly opens packages here, but I don't think they search through them much.
Just open, have a look inside, close them up again with tape.

I've had plenty of other stealth orders come through fine, and even a couple not stealth packed at all.
My one package that got busted, not 100% sure, but think it was not stealth packed.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Sorry, @chilliwilli , I don't quite understand.
Do you mean that the seeds were (not hidden) _inside_ the product declared on the package, rather than _hidden inside_ the product? Would they have been visible if the package / boxing was opened for inspection?
Like yesum said. If they check whats inside the product they will find them. If they just open the package to see if the decleration is right they won't see them.

Maria Sanchez

On another note... has anyone else checked out Jade Nectar on YouTube?
Santa Cruz grower doing lots of landraces, and those landraces sound a lot like he's sourcing from TRSC/Kwik.

Maria Sanchez

They really do a fine job with their stealth packages at TRSC .So listen to the three little birds sing! Happy growing soon

'Don't worry, about a thing, because every little thing, is gonna be alright!'

Seed ordering is also a big no-no legally where I live, but I have to say the packs I got from Kwik/TRSC have had the best stealth from any seed bank I've received from.
You know my stress! This is a very reassuring post, thank you so much.

Rainy season gradually starting now it's July.
Want to plant out near the end, don't need to water, but when they won't get swamped.
Then let them run through to, whenever they feel they've had enough.