What's new

Info on The Real Seed Company?

Airloom

Veteran
A Malawi gold from TRSC. 4 month cure and ready to rock and roll in the volcano. Two extra large bags to the dome @4:20 Here we go gentleman and gentleladies.... View attachment 18827870 View attachment 18827871 View attachment 18827869
I grabbed a pack of the Malawi gold along with the mango Thai. Angus threw in 12 Nandi Devi # 2 as freebies but I don’t recall seeing the Nandi broken down into different accessions, tho it’s been a while since I was on his site. It is very common to see different accessions listed on the site. He does provide very good information about his offerings IMHO

I have to avoid TRSC site as I’m well beyond the need for seed.

This flower looks outstanding and I really liked your detailed description of the smoke.

Off topic but I wonder if anyone has got any insights on the Nandi Devi so I won’t buy more seeds lol

In a perfect world I’d run OP of all my heirloom strains individually in tents just to keep some of the Genetics going.

Dentex

12 weeks 11/13

Mango Thai

DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG

Lao Sa

DSC_0941.JPG

DSC_0092.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0093.JPG

Lao Gold

DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

Lebanizer

Got the Dakshinkali and Rasoli Himalayan seeds today. Ordered the 14th of last month. I was gonna order again as I figured them lost. Held off last night and here they are. They do have a Nepal Mountain Ganja line now and that has my interest, new line. Malana is another I did not get, might be more relaxing than the other lines?

Tell me about it man ! Total bummer ! I mean I had just received my last impulse purchase where I was just drooling on Dakshinkali, and here he comes with that intriguing Nepal Mountain Ganja . It seems really difficult to differentiate from Dakshinkali as they both come from southern Kathmandu district and have the same desicription and pictures. But I wonder why in one case he just used the name of the district (Dakshinkali) while for the other he used a description rather than the placename (Makwanpur)...

Also two other new Nepali lines:

Nepalese white moutain : awesome if you can grow outside, up to 6m :cool: ! Taller than the Kumaoni ones (includuing ND). There used to be an older accession by that name. From the name ("white moutain") I figure this strain could be from the Dhaulagiri area. The description sounds enticing too ("old-school rustic Nepalese charas") :p !

Nepali Multipurpose: just as tall as the previous one but with a more classic description.

It's like so much choice you can't keep up (neither can my wallet). Fuck that guy !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have 9 lines from that area now and have grown out none. I may have grown out a few Nepal Highland from RSC in the past, not sure. Oh boy, the work is cut out for me. Not like I do not have lots of other lines to get to.

Looked in my seed stash and found I already had the Rasoli. hehe
Yeah keeping up with one's stock can be a bitch. I track my stock on a spreadsheet. But then for some reason (i.e. I was high) I recently decided to write it down on paper. I took a sheet from a postit and cut it in four smaller peices and on each smaller piece I wrote the name of a strain I have. I repeated until I have all my strains covered. I actually filled half a table with those 🤬:censored:o_O. I need help !

alvin88

Yo what is up with my fully mutated Afghaan 90s???

Afghaan 90 on the right in yellow bin. Deep chunk and highland lao #4 on the left in blue. Same soil, same conditions. The Af 90s are wack as hell.
20230422_130657.jpg

Attachments

• 20230422_130702.jpg
    20230422_130702.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50

GreenAndFast

It's just a phase mom. Haha but no really they might grow out of that. I've had some funky looking seedlings turn into my fav plants of the grow.

airplane

I prefer smoking dry sift hash to bubble hash, but for sure yields would be bigger with bubble.
Like kief but you can't do a correct press with the stuff - can't beat the ease of dry shake comparied to bubble - but with bubble one can make them hash cakes, balls instead of the "pucks" one can make with dry kief. tried French's hot water bottle pressing method with NO success - any suggestions

GreenAndFast

@GreenAndFast

Dude I'm still waiting for you to sacrifice yourself in the name of Science and tell us what happens with the Malawi Gold when you crank up the Volcano to the max. Trip to the moon as with a joint or not :cool: ?

PS:
I love science and I need to find more opprtunities to sacrifice myself too.
Oh shit I did forget. It's absolutely blew my mind bro. I now only smoke one hit at a time on 220. 173 is nice in the morning but 220 with my genetics at least is mind blowing. Im not great at describing effects but yeah absolutely on Mars to be honest hahaha although this double Zamal I've been hitting at 220 is pretty fucking up there. @Lebanizer

Lebanizer

A little one about a strain from kwik seeds, namely the Subterfuge x Freakshow cross.

this is the page : https://kwikseeds.com/product/freakshow-x-subterfuge-australian-bastard-cannabis/

I was interested in this one for the camouflage aspect of having mutated leaves which would be awesome for balconey growing. The problem with this strain is that as an F1 it doesn't have the trait (recessive genes obviously) so you have to produce the F2 to get the mutated leaves. So this is the beginning of a test run: reproducing the line to get the mutated leaves. I popped four seeds, 1 no show, 2 males, one female. Again, tthe goal here is 1/ to get the F2 seeds 2/ sample the high (for later).

This is her, as an F1, it's just normal cannabis.

View media item 18709513

Height wise she's about 42 cm tall (one foot and 10 inches). It was grown/vegged/preflowered in a 3.6L pot. I then moved it to an 11L pot. I didn't veg her very long though as I didn't know what to expect.

View media item 18709516

I let her go with as much senescence as possible so the seeds would be quite ripen. Interestingly wilted fan leaves still have a pronounced hash smell. Here are some of them.

View media item 18709517

Fairly resinous overall

View media item 18709514
View media item 18709515
And the most important part : the seeds

View media item 18709518
On the picture below, seen upside down, you can see the ovaries are ready to pop and release the seeds. The resin has probably degraded somehow. It's the same situation and sight at every node of the plant.

View media item 18709519
And the paramount objective of this grow is here. Very chunky plump seeds overall. They look well fed :ROFLMAO:. There'll be more after I let her dry and harvest the rest afterwards.

View media item 18709520
The next phase will be to sample the high and if it's decent, sow them seeds on my balconey to see if those mutated leaves have any camouflage value or not. If the leaf shape is a letdown, i just won't bother The smell though, which is 100% musky hash is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

Maria Sanchez

Hey there peoples!

I'm looking for recommendations on which TRSC plants will best handle high humidity.
On the TRSC and Kwik sites, the Dakshinkali, Nanda Devi, Nanda Devi #2, Kumaoni, and the latest Nepalese Mountain Ganja, as well as the Congolese, are all listed as having good performance in high humidity.
It's interesting that most of those are Himalayan landraces, except the African.
I also wrote TRSC and Angus also mentioned the Kerala, Perhaps the Lao Sa, or Colombia 90.

I'd just like to hear from those of you who have grown in high humidity, especially outdoors.

My grow will be about about 25 N, low forested/jungle mountain area.
Climate type is Humid Subtropical Cfa -- hot and humid summers, cooler humid winters, no dry season.
Summer high around mids 30s, constant 35C for weeks, and winter over-night lows maybe 12C-15C.

I have some experience, not a newbie. Did indoors in the 90s with local and Dutch strains (NL, Afghani, Silver Pearl) for a few years in my own country. Restarted a few years ago in this country, using sativa dominant autoflowers, but most were prone to mold. Had some success with La Buena Hierba's Auto Jack Herer and Photo Thai Gold. (Have also grown in the UK, but that's a totally different climate.)

Looking to grow landrace sativas with open floral structures. Would prefer something that isn't a 6 month total cycle like most SE Asian Thai / Lao / Cambodian landraces, but still willing to give it a try. The Himalayans look good to me because their latitude is similar to mine, and short cycles to harvest.

Now I shall risk the wrath of the moderators by wildly tagging a bunch of people who post in this thread...
@squatty @nono_fr @RobFromTX @need4weed @yesum @Dentex @aliceklar @Donald Mallard @wutwut @Lebanizer @Old Piney @funkyhorse

RobFromTX

Hey there peoples!

I'm looking for recommendations on which TRSC plants will best handle high humidity.
On the TRSC and Kwik sites, the Dakshinkali, Nanda Devi, Nanda Devi #2, Kumaoni, and the latest Nepalese Mountain Ganja, as well as the Congolese, are all listed as having good performance in high humidity.
It's interesting that most of those are Himalayan landraces, except the African.
I also wrote TRSC and Angus also mentioned the Kerala, Perhaps the Lao Sa, or Colombia 90.

I'd just like to hear from those of you who have grown in high humidity, especially outdoors.

Climate type is Humid Subtropical Cfa -- hot and humid summers, cooler humid winters, no dry season.
Summer high around mids 30s, constant 35C for weeks, and winter over-night lows maybe 12C-15C.

I have some experience, not a newbie. Did indoors in the 90s with local and Dutch strains (NL, Afghani, Silver Pearl) for a few years in my own country. Restarted a few years ago in this country, using sativa dominant autoflowers, but most were prone to mold. Had some success with La Buena Hierba's Auto Jack Herer and Photo Thai Gold. (Have also grown in the UK, but that's a totally different climate.)

Looking to grow landrace sativas with open floral structures. Would prefer something that isn't a 6 month total cycle like most SE Asian Thai / Lao / Cambodian landraces, but still willing to give it a try. The Himalayans look good to me because their latitude is similar to mine, and short cycles to harvest.

Now I shall risk the wrath of the moderators by wildly tagging a bunch of people who post in this thread...
@squatty @nono_fr @RobFromTX @need4weed @yesum @Dentex @aliceklar @Donald Mallard @wutwut @Lebanizer @Old Piney @funkyhorse
Good morning maria. I have some trsc seeds but i haven't actually grown them yet. the other members you tagged would know for sure. Good luck!

entropical

Veteran
Another little smoke report after smoking a pure joint this time. Absolutely devastating, I like to go for a hike and have a joint at the same. Well, Malawi gold is definitely not a hike friendly cannabis 🤣. Walking basically like a crab, felt sunken into the floor with each step but the head buzz was great. Laughing and singing to myself. Glad I was alone as I would have looked demented otherwise lol
Sounds like you took much ketamine for a hike lol

Lebanizer

Hey there peoples!

Hello Maria,

For high humidity anything from Himalaya, Tropical Africa, Tropical India and SE Asia is good while Middle east and Hindu Kush strains should be avoided like the plague.

I have dealt with the colder version of high humidity and I can attest the Himalayan ones perform quite well.

Last edited: