What's new

Info on The Real Seed Company?

right

Lao Gold harvested at 13+ weeks 11/13 .Smells sweet and kind of butter/lemonish.
nCc0LCm.jpg
HrGA6mN.jpg

OFFV7SG.jpg

Another one still going,a couple more weeks maybe
kjJaV5A.jpg

KH3neIE.jpg
grcMowa.jpg

Mango Thai
4mQkxck.jpg

Lao Sa
SaV1PJF.jpg
Y34r6vw.jpg

Kalamata Red harvested at 9 weeks .Pretty happy with her,I d have kept longer but started spewing nanas.
tD8wFDG.jpg
5Lyq5mQ.jpg
These are awesome.! Will there be any kind of smoke report, that would be even cooler.

Maria Sanchez

Finally put that order through!

12 x Dakshinkali
12 x Nepalese Mountain Ganja
12 x Lao Sa
12 x Highland Lao #4

+ the freebies
12 x Kumaoni
5 x Afghan

My dear friends, please send out your prayers for safe and secure arrival of the package!!

And I know you also all want to see how these will grow at 23° N (Tropic of Cancer), right??
Ideally I can get some started over Aug/Sep and see what happens...

Old Piney

Finally put that order through!

12 x Dakshinkali
12 x Nepalese Mountain Ganja
12 x Lao Sa
12 x Highland Lao #4

+ the freebies
12 x Kumaoni
5 x Afghan

My dear friends, please send out your prayers for safe and secure arrival of the package!!

And I know you also all want to see how these will grow at 23° N (Tropic of Cancer), right??
Ideally I can get some started over Aug/Sep and see what happens...
Nice! I'm especially interested in what the Himalayan strains do. Jealous of your lao grow . sweet songs of melodies pure and true

Maria Sanchez

Nice! I'm especially interested in what the Himalayan strains do. Jealous of your lao grow . sweet songs of melodies pure and true

Well, haven't even received the order yet, let alone started them.
But, yeah, I figure the Himalayans will do well here:
Latitude not that much different, they are from higher latitude so should be fairly photo-period sensitive, which may make them want to flower quite quickly here. Which is what I want, rather than 4m high monsters!
And at their altitude they will be used to fairly high rains and humidity, they're all described as being very hardy, which is also what I need. Flowers look very open and well spread out, needed for the rains here.
Not to mention the classic descriptions of Himalayan highs, very spiritual and conscious-raising.

Laos #4 is I suppose my favorite of the Laos RSC carries. I am running Dakshinkali, Rasoli and Nanda Devi, so a smoke report is maybe a month or two off on the Himalayans. An under appreciated area perhaps?

Nice to hear about the Laos #4, the description sounds great. My only concern with the two Laos cultivars are that they are 6 month strains, by which time they could be massive, and my light hours could be cycling back around to longer days and shorter nights. Just have to see how they respond, I guess.
Do you have a journal with the Dakshinkali, Rasoli and Nanda Devi? Different to my Himalayan choices, but should be similar enough to learn from you!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no journal, just post pics now and then. Bending is your friend. I kept the Laos under 18" indoors. You are outdoors? By careful/do not break it, bending you can make the plant do what you want, you can make it lay flat on the ground if you train it enough.

There are pictures of big plants that come up vertical for a few inches and then go sideways flat on the ground.

Maria Sanchez

I have no journal, just post pics now and then. Bending is your friend. I kept the Laos under 18" indoors. You are outdoors? By careful/do not break it, bending you can make the plant do what you want, you can make it lay flat on the ground if you train it enough.

There are pictures of big plants that come up vertical for a few inches and then go sideways flat on the ground.

So I'm going to have to stalk them one by one! :p

Was planning on some topping and bending, usually the bend to the north trick to open and expose them to the sun. With sativas should be able to pinch/top up to the early stretch. Don't need huge plants, just safe passage to maturation and harvest.

I'm full guerilla here, so have to keep it simple but effective. Try to visit as seldom as possible, but it's hard to keep away...

Old Piney

1688886796499.jpeg
Two Himalayan strains from TRSC off to a late start this season .the plants on the right are Nanda Devi and the ones on the left are Resoli. I purposely started them late so they won't to get to big .So I think I did good with geminating the Nanda Devi it was really no problem .I got 11 out of 14 with a light sandpaper scarification , a little folic acid and H2O2 with a two day soak .They will be going in the ground this week

Last edited:

Old Piney

New to the forum and wanted to share my RSC babies! Four Kumaoni, started June 9th View attachment 18863190 View attachment 18863193
Very interesting and sturdy plants, one of them topped itself
kumaoni is a true giant last year I started a few around the same time and then planted in the ground they grew over 13’ nice high and just really cool different plants
1688945968287.jpeg

EarlyHour

kumaoni is a true giant last year I started a few around the same time and then planted in the ground they grew over 13’ nice high and just really cool different plants View attachment 18863542
Everything I’ve heard about the Kumaoni so far has been pretty consistent, nice big plants and an interesting high! And let me tell you I am here for it lol. Definitely the plants I’m most excited for this year.

I’m hoping to make some seed stock for future use with a couple plants, and I might also chuck some pollen onto another strain I have that is an old heirloom from my partners family kept going through the years.

alvin88

I'm running a couple RSC selections this year. Here's 2 of the Afghaan90s. I thought they were both the narrow leaf pheno, but one of them has REALLY narrow leaves. Pretty interesting. I'm also running Lao 4 and Nanda Devi #2 at a friend's house. I'll get pics of those soon. We got a really late start and had some issues with our soil we started with, but things are bouncing back nicely.

Attachments

• 20230711_113956.jpg
    20230711_113956.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • 20230711_115701.jpg
    20230711_115701.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
  • 20230711_115711.jpg
    20230711_115711.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • 20230711_115721.jpg
    20230711_115721.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I read over at RSC, the Nanda Devi #2 is the same as the Kumaoni. I have a bunch of freebie Kumaoni seeds but the other strains I have are listed as being more smoking centered, with the Kumaoni being a multi purpose line. So it gets popped last.

I germinated a pack of Dakshinkali and have one female to show for it. hehe I had hermies in the tent and the one female Dak is so small I will have nothing to smoke if I seed it much. I ordered another pack of Dakshinkali along with White mountain and Mountain ganja lines.

EarlyHour

I'm running a couple RSC selections this year. Here's 2 of the Afghaan90s. I thought they were both the narrow leaf pheno, but one of them has REALLY narrow leaves. Pretty interesting. I'm also running Lao 4 and Nanda Devi #2 at a friend's house. I'll get pics of those soon. We got a really late start and had some issues with our soil we started with, but things are bouncing back nicely.
Those are some narrow leaves! Damn! Please post updates, especially on the Laos! I’m thinking of picking up some Laos beans on the future