What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

p59teitel

Sorry for the serial posts that only have links to the pics, but this has to be the toughest place on the planet to post pics LOL

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friesland
picture.php
picture.php

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
@nagkpa

FYI at kwikseeds C'99 is mentioned as heirloom, but this variety is not even 50 years old.The site is now making the same mistake as with the landrace discussion at other sites.

need4weed

Veteran
@nagkpa

FYI at kwikseeds C'99 is mentioned as heirloom, but this variety is not even 50 years old.The site is now making the same mistake as with the landrace discussion at other sites.

That's because there is a difference between heirloom and landrace. You need to understand the definition of heirloom

noun
a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
That's because there is a difference between heirloom and landrace. You need to understand the definition of heirloom

noun
a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations

That is not what i meant.Kwikseeds is not only selling landraces, but some older varieties like Friesland too.
Heirloom is a variety cultivated for 50 years or more.Original Haze is such a variety, but not C'99.

Plantguy

That is not what i meant.Kwikseeds is not only selling landraces, but some older varieties like Friesland too.
Heirloom is a variety cultivated for 50 years or more.Original Haze is such a variety, but not C'99.

Please help us understand how 50 years became the timeframe for heirloom to be named. And how would it be defined, by whose authority?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
heirloom can be also cut. not only seed line, apple trees in Europe are all grafts and cuttings, wine has it similarly. think that heirloom it is variety that is kept through more generation of gardeners, at least 3 generations? didnt find exact number in any of heirloom definition(supposed to be) on internet. cheers.

BlackBart

Veteran
The real Seed Co. Friesland Indica

One plant I have is starting to flower already She smells like brown sugar and pine

Attachments

• Friesland Indica.jpg
    Friesland Indica.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Friesland Flower.jpg
    Friesland Flower.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 22

troutman

Seed Whore
Today, I fished making some blended IceWater Hashish using Friesland Indica and Afropips Malawi Gold together.

I figured it would be a nice mixture.

:groupwave:

picture.php