What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Indian lines are interesting for their amazing outdoor rusticity, frost and pest resistance, versatility, flowery terpenes and moderate harvest time but they lack potency in average.

North-Indian lines can have CBD in their profile of Cannabinoids, but South-Indian lines are potent, but long flowering too.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
picture.php

therevverend

Veteran
The white streaks in the resin balls was mold. Because the hash was rubbed from fresh plants it was wet. If it wasn't stored properly and used fairly quickly it would mold. Especially in shipment.
I'm sure the dealers were happy with the rumors that the mold was opium if they didn't start the rumors in the first place. The real opium laced temple balls were brown or black.
Probably around for a very long time, I've heard of their use in Buddhist and Hindu rituals. Probably packed a real punch. And of course it's a great way to make crappy low grade resin profitable.
I had a friend who dealt lots of Thai stick in the late 70s. He told me he got an especially nice batch, smoked/sold it and got another one. A few days later he got really sick and went to the doctor. After hearing the symptoms the doctor asked him if he'd had any Thai stick recently. Apparently he wasn't the only one who got an opium habit from smoking adulterated Thai stick.

burningfire

Veteran
I know this isn't a landrace strain anymore but I figured I'd compose a short write up since it was basically a mirror image of the Nepalese mom .

It smells a little hotter than the nepalese, a little more musk/piss than the nepalese but only slightly, but that may have been because I used a lot of sea weed fertilizer on the nepalese. The nepalese was pissy but not exactly hot, a bit cooler.

taste is good, there's a citrus/green mango thing going on..

the smoke fills the room with a sour pine musk/citrus aroma.

The buzz is physically and mentally relaxing with a good amount of upbeat euphoria, in a pipe it's a little more focused while smoked as a joint it's a bit more of a rounded happy idiot inebriated feeling with a nice glow in the head.

I feel like the Nepalese was a little heavier, probably because of the terpene content but the rest of the buzz is the same.

The bud is not the most photogenic or resinous I know it's outdoors and while the temperature was warmer than usual it may have been a bit too warm for optimal resin production.. Also the more resinous individuals I have grown in those F2s ( Pakistan leaning ) were not as potent.

I might get a thc/cbd testing kit or get it done, the options in canada are really limited and quite expensive

I made some F3s with this male, it's a shitty picture but it was nice and frosty. after this, I'm not sure what I'll do... or if I'll be able to work on it some more.

thejact55

You still around burningfire? Ive always tried to keep track of your work, but havent seem much since this post.

B

Bongi

I asked about CBD strains and I got answer that Himalayan, Middle Eastern, and Hindu Kush strains have high CBD plants in them.

Criollo

Probably the "charas" plants may have the 25% of CBD..."a grosso modo", i want to say in terms of % of a medium/big number of plants
I dont checked the plants, im talking about i read.

thejact55

Based only on personal smoking, not true testing id say the lebanese, malana, some but not all chitrali have had the highest cbd feeling to me.

burmese

nanda devi x etiopia around 10w flowering
sorry, i dont have better picture, but every pheno is for me a winner, more sativa than ghana in high, but doesnt need long cure //20 days + only// for building a good sativa high

Ncali

Veteran
Fellow rsc enthusiasts, seedsman has sold out of RSC wares... does anyone know where I can find some shipped to US?

P

pangolin

Fellow rsc enthusiasts, seedsman has sold out of RSC wares... does anyone know where I can find some shipped to US?

They are doing a huge stock take at the moment

Last edited:

Sivas

Kumaoni

Kumaoni

For those who dont know what to expect from landarces, this is Kumaoni from TRSC.
It was a surprise for me as well but these seeds grow very vigorously, in this pic You can see the diference between landrace and western hybrid.Seeds were put germinating simultaneously.
The big one in the midlle is kumaoni. Too bad it didnt finish @48N

Latest posts

Latest posts