What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think they'll be ok chubby - I just did the exact opposite to you, I've taken 2 plants outside from indoors under lights on different light cycles :) Too many females is always a good problem to have though :D

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sammet said:
I think they'll be ok chubby - I just did the exact opposite to you, I've taken 2 plants outside from indoors under lights on different light cycles :) Too many females is always a good problem to have though :D
Hey sammet were they in veg or flower when you moved em? Cause these started flowering for a week outside and reverted back really fast and started stretching again. Do you think they will start stretching again? I was hoping everyone would say they wouldnt LOL cause these are hybrids leaning to the sativa side.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah didn't realise they started flowering and then reverted. Mine were veg. Hmm. Well, you could do a bit of light LSTing to keep the height down? or supercrop them and put them in flower, and the stretch time will be used up repairing the crop? just throwing ideas out there bro. :wave:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Ok grabbed ten of em out. Yeah i was gonna supercrop but some of these were over three feet tall which is gonna be too tall for the spot they are gonna go. They got cut in half LOL. Topping hopefully will slow the stretch and they will get thrown in flower tonight. I was thinking the same as you sammet with the stretch time being used to repair the top. Pics will be posted tonight.

G

CHUBBY-- :wave: :wave: You have a good grow show going on there...plenty of different flavors :rasta:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey silver thanks for stoppin by bro. Yeah when it comes to flavors weed is the spice of life thats for sure. Swing on over here when you got a chance. Hopefully the picture upload will start working soon.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
chubbynugs said:
Thanks man i was thinking of doing a y cfl set up. So i would be running another 4oo watts cause i already use a digital hps 400 for veg.
CD-yeah i had to give nirvana a try . The descriptions and of course the price had me curious for a long time.

Well the gh is getting a lil too full for air movement to be at its maximum. I found a peice of rot on the GAK. it was only on one lil nug but that leads me to think there isnt any airflow near that plant. I am planning on moving 10-12 of the shorter plants inside. Sound good or do you all think i will freak them out? They are on totally reversed light cycles but have not started flowering yet. I knew this day would come sooner or later. I just wasnt expecting on getting so many females out of my 25 original seedlings. 13 out of 25 female and they are over four feet LOL. They need their room.
yes another 420 watts but really cheap to power IMO 400 hps is nice for veg but you can get better veg growth with the cfls right on them spread out over the tops ya dig. and cheaper to run and i think less heat buildup, well my 400 hps makes alot of heat. and about your plants, i think they will be fine with the move, one weird day is all good for them bitches.

hazy

Veteran
I have a sour diesel that was in 12/12 for 4 days, and I took it out and put it back to veg. My clone of it died. It was revegging for maybe a month. got a lot of small branches where the buds were starting.
Now it's back in 12/12 and looking a little strange. Can't upload a pic though.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sir- Man my boy came through with some afwreck and i gotta make a lil extra dough this week! Really went the lazy route and just bought a eye hotilux blue 400 mh. Damn thing was 93 bucks! Once i sparked it up though i saw my money was well spent. Like you said in your thread shitty to have to do things twice. Figured i would just upgrade what i already had.
Hazy- Wish i could post pics of these plants that revegged. They are frosty all over the single bladed leaves. Smell so much like pineapples. I just hope the topping keeps them at the same height.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Gardens lookin good chubb, Thats a chubby stem on that bitch to, them branches comin off look crazy, almost like they was grafted or sumfa, Ima be round yo...
-GET MO-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey mo thanks for stoppin by. Yeah that big one started flowering and reverted back real fast. It never really got too far in flower so the it stayed shooting off fat leaves.

Verbal update. Cut down a GAK outside. There were barely anymore clear trichs and amber was coming on. I needed room in the GH so she got cut prolly five days early. There are only 15 plants in the gh now. Started an outdoor scrog with eight plants to keep the height down so it can hide behind a shed. Uploads need to start working.

G

CHUBBY-- :wave: aint it fuuucked up you have to do verbal upload(update)...
the person working the pic upload need his ass :spank: :spank:
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Silver- Yeah man LOL. I agree with ya there.

Ok funny shit. I made some brownies and my girl just dropped a slice and my dog grubbed it. Maybe he can finally calm his lil ass down. He is a pugle and is super active. One of these put my ass down so i am wondering how it will affect the pooch. Good night i am in for some REM sleep.

hazy

Veteran
:kewlpics: Nice GAK buds chubby. :muahaha: :kewlpics:

Hey chub, looking back through your thread, I saw where you 'purge' your bho by placing the frozen pan into hot water in the tub. Then pop the bubbles. Are these bubbles forming because of trapped butane within the bho, and popping them releases it?

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn been a minute since i logged on. Glad we can finally upload!
Hazy yeah the bubbles are trapped butane. You can purge more then once. I usually purge after i pop the bubbles as well.

Some afghanixtrainwreck AKA afwreck thats going around the area. Pretty damn good smoke.

Some old random indoor shots of the plants i was saying reverted back to veg

Tomorrow will be a big pic upload day for me. There are only 16 plants in there now due to them all being so freakin huge. Some of the indica phenos are already in full on flower and smelling piney. Gotta love mystery seed mixes of quality genetics. Cant wait to take some pics! :jump: :jump:

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
YOYO SIR! here are a few pics to start the day off.
Like i said it is getting full in there even after taking over 30 plants out of there.

Piney indica pheno in flower.

The trunk on the hawaiian x PK has finally busted through the 3 inch net pot it was cloned in. It actually snapped the plastic open.

Moved em all to big pots. I think they are 11 gallon or something like that. Damn seven bags of foxfarm to do the transplants.

Some of the plants that got evicted out of the GH. They didnt pay their rent so now they are living on the streets.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoa! That trunk is insane! very impressive mate. Seven bags of foxfarm too :eek: Kudos on having so many plants man :yes: