What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn has anyone ever sat and tried to figure out what the ppms are per ml of different nutes before. I recently switched to Advanced Nutrients and was wanting to run this chart they have set up. It is the grow more for less 3-part formula. There are only six ingredients. AN micro.bloom,grow, tarantula(i used some roots organics instead),carboload to feed the organisms, and big bud. Each ml came out roughly to the ppms shown
Big Bud 1ml=15.857 ppms
AN Micro 1ml=42.555 ppms
AN Grow 1ml=32.555ppms
AN Bloom 1ml=27.111 ppms
Roots organics 1 tablespoon=28.05 ppms
Carboload came out to 0 ppms.
I wanted an easy formula to follow and i think i found it. I will post it once i got it dialed in mathematically. It will be based off the AN chart. i mixed theirs at the exact doses they said and it came out to 1700 ppms. Thats way too high. So i will variate off of it. I am thinking i will run the micro bloom and grow at 75% from what the chart says.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Oh man that GH is starting to become hard ass work!. Thank god my grower buddies came over to help out.
Here is the ghetto formula i came up with. I think i am off about 100 ppms somewhere though. Oh well. I think i will just get my ppms to 400 with the additives and top off with equal parts of the three part until i get my desired ppms.

Now on to the pictures. Here are some shots from last night.

Its getting full in there.

GAK flower

That trunk is still getting bigger! I cant wrap my hand around it. :jump:

Loving the variation i got in my females that i started from seed. Still got ten more bigger plants to sex.

Topped all the confirmed females except two of them.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
man thatbitch is gettin fat. i have a trunk half that big and am like whoa everytime i look at it. yes sir new nute lines are always fun to dial in. i am switching to canna coco line i think. we shall see.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Yo SIR what up man! You do any bho yet? Yeah that trunk is kinda freaking me out LOL. That plant is at least four feet across.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey anyone know a good cfl to veg like eight plants in two gallon pots? Or do i need a bigger light for that many plants. I have no clue when it comes to the smaller lights.

Y

YwouldntI

wattup chubb,bro i took forever findin ur thread man.but im here now.
i have no idea about the small lights either.
but nice grow yo imma breeze thru a few pages and get up to speed.im tagged.
peace-Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
D Rock- Thanks man. That girl is gettin a fat butt thats for sure.
YwouldntI- Man glad you made it here. Stop by again and check the grow out. Lovin how you are gettin down in your set up.

Well thought i might as well get some indoor shots in since i havent posted any recently. I burnt a few fan leaves on some of my plants adjusting the lights but they werent budding yet so they are bouncing back pretty nicely.These are 17 days in on the right side in the big pots.

The ten in the tall orchid pots are 17 and 11 days. For some reason i feel like i am off a day or two. The ones on the left i just put in flower tonight.

They are three sour bubble, 1 master kush, and a mix of nycd, gak, Hawaiianxpk.12 total.

The seedlings are doing great. Very green and lush.

I will get more pics up tomorrow.

hazy

Veteran
hey chubby, sorry for being such a stranger around here. I get to wandering around icmag sometimes and lose my way.
I'm so totally loving those GAK pics. Things look to be in full swing at your place man.
I guess you've checked for what the neighbors can see if t hey look over the fence. Spooky, to think of nosy seeing silhouettes of pot plants. i know you've checked it, but just being nervous for ya.
I have a GAK cut rooting from my mom.
Can't wait to get one vegged up big enough to put into flower.

So have you tried the NYCD you're growing? If you already said, I missed it. I was wondering what your's smelled like. Hmmm, after typing that, it sounds a little personal. :bashhead:
I had 7 different phenos and they all smelled different.
The one I kept has a real strong sour smell. Someone said it smelled like pine, maybe, but all I smell is super sour. lemons, lime ... it tastes sour to the end of the bowl. Everyone in the house knows if you open a jar.

Last edited:

Solis

hey chubbynugs, that is one healthy looking garden you got there, nice work its going to pay you back nicely!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chubby - I didn't realise you had your own grow thread mate! I've seen you in mine quite a bit, guess I need to wake up. Your GH is a sight, and the tent too :eek: I'll have a little read back through the last pages and see what I missed. :yes: :yes:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hazy- Yeah man the neighbors should only see some tomato plants :joint: I live in a kinda ghetto place though so the people pretty much stay to themselves. Stop by again when you have time. That one GAK will be done sometime this month or the beginning of the next month.
Solis- Hey thanks for stoppin by. Yeah hopefully the girlies put out for me.
Sammet- Glad you found your way here bro. Cant help bein in your thread a lot when you take such great photos. Stop by again. Soon things will be in full bloom in the GH.

Finally got real lazy and got a pump and wand watering setup. Should make the watering a lil bit easier outside.

Some random shots of the plants flowering in the hut. Some leaves got burnt when i adjusted the light a couple weeks ago but other then that they all are healthy and booming out with new growth.

Here are some shots of the seedlings that were germed 14 days ago.
ICE nirvana

MIKADO federation

BUBBLICIOUS nirvana

PAPAYA nirvana

R

Raistlin Majere

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!
i had forgoten how you get down chubbynugs :respect:
hella nice line up, and great show to boot :friends:
always wish i had a greenhouse, someday perhaps
and of course you know i just tagged ya brother :lurk:
way to keep it green :ying:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Chub, love the garden man. I use 27 watt 6500K daylight Phillips bulbs from home depot to veg. I bought a cheap bathroom fixture, they have them that hold 3,4,5 and 6. I seem to get pretty good growth off them.

B/R

Primprimo

my man....

my man....

Killer thread brova...Looks like ur havin a lovely 08 so far :joint: :joint: :joint: helluva line up too... and it aint nufin like growin in the jungle, be safe be cool be easy..
Primo

Y

YwouldntI

ok chubb fell like you was readin my mind yo! i been wantin to find a thread where i can see the mikado in action bro.i have these beans and im poppin them next with some godberries.i'm gonna wait till you get urs done so i can see what she like and what not.goodlookin out !!!peace bro-Y-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Raist- Glad you found your way here bro. Yeah i try to go big on the outdoors. Greenhouses are worth the money. They really do make plants grow like crazy. They come in tons of sizes too.
Black Rain- Thanks man! I was thinking of just getting a fixture from home depot. I just had extra space in my veg closet on a shelf that isnt being used and i might as well make use of it.
Primprimo- Yeah man this year on growing is treating me well so far! Just trying to keep up with the pace of the plants. Thanks for stoppin by man.
Y- You should see the mikado get down with the get down here. I really enjoyed the smoke when i smoked it a couple months ago and that flowering time they claim was a little too good to pass up. You will be happy with the godberrry. I grew it out last year and kept a mom of it for a few months. Turns purple towards the end on all the phenos that i had. Worth the twenty bucks or whatever it was they sold em for. I think they were freebies at a time too.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
chubbynugs said:
Hey anyone know a good cfl to veg like eight plants in two gallon pots? Or do i need a bigger light for that many plants. I have no clue when it comes to the smaller lights.
you could do like 10 42w cfls 5 y sockets. put 1 y unit in each corner y'ed inward.... hang one y unit in center . that would veg 8 2 gal big and healthy if you wanted. just rotate plants for even vegging.

C

cellardweller

Ya know, I could throw a buncha quotes here, but I wont.
fantastic run here and a great selection of strains. I also have some Nirvana gear, and I'm also curious to see how you do w/ em.
:couch:
~cd

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
SirSmokalot said:
you could do like 10 42w cfls 5 y sockets. put 1 y unit in each corner y'ed inward.... hang one y unit in center . that would veg 8 2 gal big and healthy if you wanted. just rotate plants for even vegging.
Thanks man i was thinking of doing a y cfl set up. So i would be running another 4oo watts cause i already use a digital hps 400 for veg.
CD-yeah i had to give nirvana a try . The descriptions and of course the price had me curious for a long time.

Well the gh is getting a lil too full for air movement to be at its maximum. I found a peice of rot on the GAK. it was only on one lil nug but that leads me to think there isnt any airflow near that plant. I am planning on moving 10-12 of the shorter plants inside. Sound good or do you all think i will freak them out? They are on totally reversed light cycles but have not started flowering yet. I knew this day would come sooner or later. I just wasnt expecting on getting so many females out of my 25 original seedlings. 13 out of 25 female and they are over four feet LOL. They need their room.