What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

G

guest5703

Looks really sick man I am going to have to follow and bookmark this shit! Love the Greenhouse I really should put something like that at my place but I think it's a little risky for me at the moment. But really loving it, great work indoor and out! PEACE

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
luciano- hey man whats up? The ac is 14000 btu's. Yeah heat is hard to beat in closet grows. Do you have some sort of exhaust pulling hot air out of the closet? I think that would help you more then getting an ac unless you already got that handled. I have two six inch can fans pulling air through my hoods and out of my hut then out of my room. Yeah all the portable acs i looked at were all over 10000 btu. Hope the ankle gets better.

cali- Thanks for stoppin by man. Come check out the plants whenever you get a chance. Hey man get a gh they are so worth it they got all sorts of sizes. I am sure you can find one thatll work for you.

Last edited:

luciano28

chubbynugs said:
luciano- hey man whats up? The ac is 14000 btu's. Yeah heat is hard to beat in closet grows. Do you have some sort of exhaust pulling hot air out of the closet? I think that would help you more then getting an ac unless you already got that handled. I have two six inch can fans pulling air through my hoods and out of my hut then out of my room. Yeah all the portable acs i looked at were all over 10000 btu. Hope the ankle gets better.

cali- Thanks for stoppin by man. Come check out the plants whenever you get a chance. Hey man get a gh they are so worth it they got all sorts of sizes. I am sure you can find one thatll work for you.

Yeah I got an exhaust fan blowing air out but during these summer months its been hot. Im fine right now, I only got one plant going under the 400w, but to put more lights in Im gonna need some AC I think. Thanks Chubbs.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Well i think i found a new mom for sure. Met up with someone up in LA and got a cut of SR71 PK. I cant explain how big my smile is right now. Also got some

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
PK sick bro. that would certainly paste a huge smile on my face! and blue sonya. are you on joy overload or what. have fun happy growing damn.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Checked the seedlings for sex today. Out of the five that showed sure signs 4 were female and 1 was male. Got twenty more to sex! Damn growing pot can be damn hard work sometimes. It feels great looking at your garden though knowing your hard work will pay off in the end. :jump:
The male. I didnt like the way this one looked anyway. Huge gap in the middle of the plant.

Female1 Like the structure of this one.

Female2 Definitely sativa leaning.

Female3 Indica leaning looks like to me.

Female4 Looks like another sativa leaning girl.

I have no clue as to what these strains are. So far i am happy with the diversity of the genetics.

GAK. The structure of this cut is awesome. It forms nugs all the way down its arms not just the tops like a lot of strains do.

Here is a lower branch i should of cut off cause it gets barely any light. The nugs are still getting chunked up though without the light.

Here is another GAK that is about to start flowering. She is topped way better then the other one.

N

NZjay

sorry im slow getting in here Chubs! but im here! lol.

looking great man! killer variety too!
love the BHO.. im hoping to get a Keif tumbler sometime soon.
or just by the 120 micron screen and build my own. cheaper thats for sure! lol

i was recently offered some Blue Sonja seeds - what ya know about her?...

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
NZjay- Hey what up man. Better to come late then never. Glad you are here to check out the grow. I was thinking of getting a kief tumbler too but I am not the biggest kief fan. I am more into the oil and bubble. Yeah you should be able to build a sifter way cheaper then buying one. I am sure there is a diy thread somewhere on here on how to make one. As for the blue sonja i know it is related to blockhead. Steele has a great description of it. Lol i guess he should though. Blue Sonja , a select pheno named after my late mother-in-law was a lone female found in a pack of seeds given to me . The 1 female out of 4 seeds was pollinated with this thick , hardy , aromatic brother to produce "F2"
seed .
Upon finishing Blue Sonja , we evaluated her potency and taste and knew we found something exceptionally unique . The first thing noted while smoking her is a familiar , ild school taste with light , BlueBerry and smooth herbal undertones . Not a played out taste by any means , but where she really shines is in her vast applications for "head" .Med Patients may find relief from severalconditions including , but not limited to : Attitude management and overall emotional wellbeing . The quality and complexity of high are so apparent while smoking , one may feel as if floating on a "Cloud 9" high and at times , euphoric . The Sativa in this girl brings forth some brain tingling and wonderfully cerebral effects and feelings . Deep thought and clarity can also be captured while using . Another great quality , after smoking this same strain for some time , you can still enjoy the benefits without fear of burnout . (Thou variety is a Spice Of Life)
Blue Sonja grows with fair speed , She has medium slender leaves , and showing her sativa heritage , she grows with an elongated internode to allow copious amounts of light in . Expect 2-3 times the stretch , so trigger 'em accordingly . Showing sex typically after the second week , blooming won't really ramp up 'till tha 7th week , when they really start to put on weight . Blue Sonja finishes in approx. 70 days . Heavy yields are obtainable with some skill . She can be grown as a multi-branched plant or sea of green , they can handle plenty of ferts with little fear and are a hardy and adaptable strain , though attention at the end is best , as they do get quite hard and dense and to the unwatchfull eye , develop mold in certain environments . They can handle heat extremely well still giving rock hard results .
After finding BS and creating "F2" seed , we germed and planted a fair number , for the sole purpose of finding a father for our first backcross . After watching and evaluating many candidates , we found tha perfect male . His stature was almost identical to BS , as was his aroma which is what we were looking for , but also the sheer volume and density compared to the other males was quite significant , and so , was decided to use . Again , planting a fair sized population , but of tha Blue Sonja BX1 generation , we saw that our father selected produced predictable harvests of tangy nugs . Friends and Med Patients alike have come back , amazed with the results .
This line was derived from BlockHead , a very potent stain from Breeder Steve and his team at Spice Of Life . "The mother was selected from seed devaloped by one crazy yanqui . The exact origins are somewhat of a mystery ; It is strong pot . The feminized mothers were fairly homogonous , although from several of the line , and another more stong sativa . This mother had indica like buds on a Sativa sized plant . Crossed with the same SwtTooth father as SwtTooth #3 , I am very sure you will find it distinctly different from anything on tha market ". SweetTooth is a hybrid , a bx line consisting of SPG and Blueberry from DJ Short , "with an emphasis on the taxonomy and aroma of the original Sweet Pink Grapefruit .

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
30/30 on the seedlings i started. They all look strong so far. Now all i needs is for them to be females.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The gak outside is really starting to spit off the trichs.

She should be done this month hopefully. I know outdoor takes a lil longer then indoor though.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
My bud came out from the desert yesterday with some of his GAK harvest. Cut down at 45 days flower. Three qp's off of two 400s is what he pulled.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
A. your pal pulled a sick harvest off that 800w
B. killer germ rate on those beans man. lets hope at least 20 r ladies

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sir-yeah man my bud pulled a fat harvest for the wattage. He was actually bummed out though lol. It was the first time he got to do a grow all on his own.

I checked for more females outside today and found seven more!. Thats 11 out of 25 so far. I wait to transplant out of the 2 gallon pots until they are sexed. They are going into 4 gallon pots and prolly biggers after that if needed.

Well im off to the beach. Happy fourth to everyone.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn your bud had a killer harvest for 45 days.... should it have gone longer? Loving the outdoor, be back to check it out.

B/R

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey black rain. The GAK is a 45 day finisher. 50 days will give you nuggets super narcotic in effect. The amber sets in pretty fast on this strain. I think i might make a cross with this cut. Hmm ? x GAK as freebies on seedbay. Oh i am growing mikado which is supposed to be a fast finisher. Maybe that would make a nice cross.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Yeah CD fast flowering strains are always fun to grow. Quick smoke and a lil extra money if needed.

You guys think this ghetto scrog will work. Used a trellis.

Had no more room in the GH for this plant and it was gettin kinda tall. I was too lazy to tie all the branches back so pulled the trellis tight over the plant and taped around the bucket.