What's new

Indoor / Greenhouse Growshow 08

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Black Rain- Hey thanks for stoppin by dude. Please peep out the greenhouse whenever you got a chance. Trying to do some fun things in there this year.

Cleaned up the hut a lil bit. Took all of the plants out except four that still need another month. They got a lil light burn on them. They just shot up so fast. Oh well thats what i get for focusing on the greenhouse only lately. Gotta get more focused on the indoor as well. Battling heat easily in the nineties. Thank god for co2!
The left side the four light burned plants all big but a lil ugly and five GAKs in front of them. Still got a lil more room to shove a couple more plants in there and will prolly do that tomorrow.

Here is the right side of the hut with eight nice plants. Just put them in last night for flowering They are in seven gallon pots. Damn those pots take so much dirt to fill em LOL. I believe there are 3 Gaks and 5 Hawaiian x Purple Kush.

Trimmed up one plant last night and here are the rest.

Hawaiian x Purple Kush. Funky smelling plant with rock hard nuggets.

At least got some trimming done today. Shit is hard to do when it is 100 outside. The beer doesnt help either.

Will finish up the rest of this Mississippi Mud tomorrow. There is just so damn much of it. These plants if they were standing up would be over four feet tall.

Will be back to post some more shots tomorrow.

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hazy- Dude get a greenhouse.There are some good deals on ebay for them. Even just a lil one lets say 6x6x6 would do wonderful things. Free flowering light is the best. Home depot has them sometimes too. Well worth the money. I am gonna flower all through winter in that thing.

K

kallenavndk

:woohoo: :respect: Hola Baby that Hawaiian x Purple Kush its a beauty u have magic Hands bro :rasta:

C

cellardweller

Hi chubbynugs! Just had ta come check out that GAK that hazy mentioned over in his thread. Is that a cross that you made? I'm sure they'll be monsters outdoors.. :muahaha:
~cd

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
kallenavndk- Thanks for checkin out the hawaiian. She is a fun plant to grow.

cellardweller- hey man whats up. The gak is g13xAfghanixKush(i believe hindu). She was made out in the desert here in socal around ten years ago. The creator of the cross was super stingy with it for a long time. One of my very good friends was finally given the cut and then the cut was passed on to me. We all had to promise not to give the cut out and all that yadayadayada.The cut never really left the desert cause it was their bread and butter. I know it took a lot of selective breeding to get this cross to where it is at. The flavor of the dried/cured nug is a complex kush taste that leans to the floral side of the flavor spectrum. Long lasting heavy high.

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
eyes said:
whos ballast ya running?global greenhouse?
Yep that is what they are. They have been running excellently. They have a better track record in the area where i live then the lumateks and other digital ballasts. The 1k watters were like 350 for just the ballast i believe. Way better then the 600s i was running before.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice tube bro... cant wait.. also those mudds look heavy . very nice. yeah that green house rocks dude. wish i could use one in my area. 350 aint bad for a 1k digi ballast. i need to buy one soon. one of my old magnetic ballasts can not be switched to 220. no bueno for me anymore. keep it rockin

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sir- Why cant you use a greenhouse in your area? I figured i would just run it one more time as well on such a large scale. I am smack dab in the middle of the city. Kinda ballsy but it needs to get done! Its better then just having them sitting out in the open too. The ballast is worth it man. It is switchable between a mh and hps and 110 and 220. I think the non switchable ones are cheaper.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
i have 3 private schools on the back side of my house. the smell would be my only problem. my neighbors are old and nosey and our shared wall is low. i could deal with that, but smell would kill it. next house i promised my self would allow for expansion and use of mother nature. the switchable is the way to go on the ballasts. options for a few bucks is always worth it for future applications. i never know where the wind will take me. i am pretty stoked on all my things but it is nice for my equipment and practices to evolve as i do. i bought cheap as ballasts first to make sure i could grow on par with what i was buying. never knew i would grow better weed than dealers sold, and only a year later, shit my first try lol(thanks to IC and its members). props again on the GH grow in the inner city- stay safe in the weed jungles! chub, chub, chub of the jungle. watch out for that OG!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Sir-Love that chub chub chub of the jungle! LOL. Damn you must be a clown just like me thinking in cartoon language. Hey ima send you a pm a lil later.

Made some bubble yesterday in preparation for todays delivery

I am only gonna keep my GAK moms and will look for two to three keepers from Mikado, Ice, Papaya, and bubblicious. The last three are nirvana seeds and the mikado is from federation seeds. I only want to grow indicas from now on. Nothing that takes over eight weeks to be finished. I will log this whole seed run start to finish in this thread. Lots of hard work ahead.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
lol yeah you nailed me lol.
hell yeah on the beans.... good call on the fast strains, my preferance also. time to get crackin. peace
sir

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Some random shots of the seedlings. They have really taken off since i last took pics of them. I am starting to see asymmetrical branching so they should be showing sex soon enough. They are all mostly around two feet tall right now. Tons of different strain expressions in them from hybrids to straight indicas and sativas.

Sativa for sure. I know i threw some thunk in my mixed bag might be them.

Looks indica or hybrid to me.

Here is the GAK I have in full flower. She is over three feet tall with lots of tops. Hopin she puts out fat for me.

More pics to come later now that i have a new memory chip for the camera.

luciano28

Damn Chubbs. I didnt know you had this thread, I been thinking about snagging the mikado myself. Everything looks great dude. Im gonna tag this bad chicken so I remember to come back and check it out.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Luciano- yup not just an AF grower :joint: Yeah i smoked some mikado a few months back and was impressed with the quality. I figured i might as well give it a run. Doubt i will find that 45 pheno but if i find a 50 dayer i will be stoked.

Some more GH picks.
NYCD

Hawaiian x Purple Kush clones i put out a while back. Shooting for just a quarter off each plant.

The big Hawaiian x PK

Her fat butt

A plant i bought off my friend for 20 bucks. He needed the room for his indoor. I will just flower it and make hash out of it.

Noticed a lil bug action in the GH yesterday and got out the big gun to take care of it. The lil spray bottle wasnt working too well

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The heat finally got to me indoors. Broke down and got a nice soleus ac. The other one just wasnt cuttin it. This thing kicks ass. Finally the heat is under control!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

right side of the hut. They have started blowing up this last week.

GAK

Left side of the hut

Looking in the holes most of them are already germed.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
CD- Yeah it was six bills. I figure the rewards will outweigh the cost of it though. Shit i was in the mid nineties before and now it stays in the mid to high seventies. It will also make my co2 a lot more effective as well.

luciano28

I wanna get a stand alone portable AC unit also Chubbs. How many BTU's is that soleus? I have a 400w, 150w, and a 250w HPS(that one is like 10 years old) and I would like to get them all in my little closet at some point but the heat is rough right now. I just got the 400w in there at the moment, I just got it. Im willing to fork down the dough for one if it works for me. I been looking for a small BTU unit, like 5000, because it cant take much to cool a little closet. The stand alones all seem to be 10k+ BTU's though.

Everything looks good Chubbs, I need a greenhouse man. I broke my ankle playing hoops with some young fellas like almost 4 weeks ago and its been hard to get to my outdoor plants. Been riding a quad back to one spot, but that aint good. Trying to step up my indoor grow a bit to make up for it.

That HawaiianXPK has one helluva stalk there

Last edited: