What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indiana Bubblegum

troutman

Seed Whore
Sounds like a plan!
Happy hunting! Hope you will find a keeper or two in those packs. Will you make seeds with them or just hunting for a mother?

The plan is to take clones before I flower them so I can make seedless buds with the seed plants.
While keeping the nicest pair of male and female clones for seed production along with a mother.
I still have more seeds in the fridge from both strains to add to my Bubblegum line later on.

Eleutherios

Just saw this and wanted to show off a Pink Bubblegum (Mosca) that I found in a pack of his freebies. It was the only seed that sprouted and I am 99.9995% sure, that is what it is, based off of what he was working at the time. It has a nice sweet sandlewood/OG thing going on flavor-wise, but there is a strong strawberry component to the smell, throughout flowering. It initiates flower before almost anything else and just is a fantastic plant and potent as all get out... but medically useless on it's own. No matter how long I flower her... Nothing for sleep and nothing for anxiety. If I add her into a bowl, with something, with a bit more going on chemically, its great, but I think that she is more of a breeding tool than a finished product. I mean she is great to grow and has potential. She just isn't quite "there." Also, my goodish camera fell into some compost tea... So excuse the resolution.
IMG_20211110_185408448.jpg

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think taste and smell is all you have to look for. If that's there, no one will mind less yield hehehe
I've grown out too many "Bubblegum" seedpacks to still have hope to find the real thing in seed form but who knows. The cut seems to be extinct in Europe and I think has been for at least 10 years (always happy to be proven wrong)
CC

Alpenglow

The plan is to take clones before I flower them so I can make seedless buds with the seed plants.
While keeping the nicest pair of male and female clones for seed production along with a mother.
I still have more seeds in the fridge from both strains to add to my Bubblegum line later on.
Nice! If you have a thread for that, please mark me so i can follow ;)

LostTribe

Premium user
The Indiana Cut is a typical Indica IMHO it take an extended veg thats for sure. I LST'd to bush her out a bit which did help get the lowers to bush a bit.

Grateful for the chance to run this lady which I havent had a taste of since like 03! :ying:

:deadxmas:
LT

Tynehead Tom

:giggle:

Just started my Bubblegum pheno hunt using 2 strains both have "Indiana Bubblegum"
in their pedigree. That's the main phenotype I'll be searching for and selecting to go on
with.

- Jilly Bean Bubblegum by Mz Jill Genetics.
- Strawberry Fields by Crockett Family Farms.
maybe I'll fire up some old school original reeferman Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum beans here soon and join you on that quest.
not posting much here but will check in from time to time

growslow

Mosca has released a cross from it. Heard they're varied in outcomes, may find something, esp if f2ing them and hunting properly.
Avoid mosca. I have run it several times always lowest yielder loose to no sable buds loves to hermie sometimes in veg. We have been really disappointed in all his genetics over the years we have never had these issues from other breeders. There must be better options

acespicoli

Its Mexican x Columbian x Afghani = Bubblegum so the earlier post was on track with what I heard
Adam said it was collected from bag seed for his Chewing Gum strain 7 females 1 male
He got ripped for his plants and found one branch he was able to save a clone from in the mess
Or something just like that...

Interested in running one for hash production

Latest posts

Latest posts