What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread i love seeing the pics of your travels & just love these kind of threads it's always exciting to see what people find on their hunt/adventures from the people they encounter, the food, the scenery,the plants & the whole culture..... positive vibes for your safe travels & a safe return home.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I was having a masala chai at a corrugated tin and rock (real hard rock cafe) tea hut and got chatting to a guy who told me he had plants,went down the valley with him and he had a few beside his house,great smells,grapefruit in a skunky type of way,his wife lent me her billhook and I chopped loads of branches,we left them on a tarp on the roof to dry,I was stinking of weed,I declined his offer to sample some hash and settled for another tea instead.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Someone asked if I was traveling alone or with a friend,..

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This is by far one of coolest threads out there, past or present.
Thanks for letting us tag along on this trip, that most can only dream of.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
More intel from the SeedHunter ….

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flown in a few things in the last two week........But the best is yet to come ..:tiphat:
picture.php

Anyone on Instagram go give the seed hunter a follow @TheSeedHunter

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Just in from The Seed Hunter ……..

I asked the pilot to put in a holding pattern at 3500 feet over a cannabis field while I jumped,you know how it is..:tiphat:

picture.php

I just put video up on Instagram of a lady winnowing seeds for me,look how effective she is.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like The Seed Hunter is making good headway in his quest to find seeds in Nepal - lets all hope that he manages to get them back to us without let or hindrance.

Back in the mid-80's I was in Kathmandu and came across a few tola's of fine Nepalese Hash that I wanted to send back to the UK - it was just for personal use of course - so I packed up much of my camping gear - and stuff I had used for a trek to base camp Annapurna - along with some fine Nepalese Kukri ceremonial knives - and a few trinkets and souvenirs - with the hash well hidden in a pair of manky old underpants - and sent it, by sea freight. <Nepal is a land-locked country lol>

4 months later it showed up at my Mums address in the UK - and the package had been opened and checked, by the looks of it - so I was a bit worried that it might be a set-up, and waited 3 days before opening the box - where I found that all 3 of the Kukri knives scabbards had been drilled into by customs - but the hash had not been found - still safe within the folds of the old underpants -

There was nothing quite as good as that hash around - at that time in London - and all my friends and I enjoyed it immensely.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Nice.

About 5 years ago I picked up a pack of seeds in a head shop. I put the pack in my coat breast pocket and completely forgot about them. Fast forward to the next February. I grabbed the coat and headed for the airport. I landed in Huston, then off to e Ecuador. On the way back the layover was in Panama. Then back to Montreal.

I got home and we were emptying our pockets of trinkets and snacks. My wife pulled the seed pack out of my pocket. Was she *ever pissed. Lol

EvergreenState

The Seed Hunter is my super hero. Best of luck buddy and thanks for sharing this wonderful trip. I'm there with you in spirit.
Thank You Gypsy and Panikz for your help in sharing this glorious adventure. Thank You the beautiful people of Nepal for being so kind and sharing with our friend.
Hey Panikz. I'd like to preorder now!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
As they say in the classics ; make sure you`re wearing clean undies . lol .

the hash well hidden in a pair of manky old underpants - and sent it, by sea freight. <Nepal is a land-locked country lol>

all 3 of the Kukri knives scabbards had been drilled into by customs - but the hash had not been found - still safe within the folds of the old underpants -

Dirty undies can get the job done too lol!

S

Sertaiz

What are the temperatures like there day and night people look pretty comfortably dressed.

Satyros

- with the hash well hidden in a pair of manky old underpants - and sent it, by sea freight. <Nepal is a land-locked country lol>

- where I found that all 3 of the Kukri knives scabbards had been drilled into by customs - but the hash had not been found - still safe within the folds of the old underpants -

Hang on what happened there. Just in terms of the U. K. if one would please respect the Gurkha Regiment. What exactly are they doing, "drilling" the Kukri scabbards???

I guess that's what customs...does...but it's kind of like popping the handle off grandma's antique tea kettle.

Manky is one of those things we need to keep the actual English culture around for, no American would ever have thought of that. See we don't have the delightful aspects of the actual English language. As I learned from Hugh Laurie, in order to speak American, he "turns everything off".

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I think that customs was possibly looking for some powder - so that's why they drilled the scabbards of these attractive but macabre tools - but they couldn't have been very thorough in their search to leave around 50 grams of the finest Nepali charas in the box -

Green Squall

Looks like The Seed Hunter is making good headway in his quest to find seeds in Nepal - lets all hope that he manages to get them back to us without let or hindrance.

Back in the mid-80's I was in Kathmandu and came across a few tola's of fine Nepalese Hash that I wanted to send back to the UK - it was just for personal use of course - so I packed up much of my camping gear - and stuff I had used for a trek to base camp Annapurna - along with some fine Nepalese Kukri ceremonial knives - and a few trinkets and souvenirs - with the hash well hidden in a pair of manky old underpants - and sent it, by sea freight. <Nepal is a land-locked country lol>

4 months later it showed up at my Mums address in the UK - and the package had been opened and checked, by the looks of it - so I was a bit worried that it might be a set-up, and waited 3 days before opening the box - where I found that all 3 of the Kukri knives scabbards had been drilled into by customs - but the hash had not been found - still safe within the folds of the old underpants -

There was nothing quite as good as that hash around - at that time in London - and all my friends and I enjoyed it immensely.

I would honestly be more pissed about them drilling into the kukris that losing the hash!

Latest posts

Latest posts