What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

romanoweed

Are you actually searching for Fields or do you have biger Hopes for more Individual Plants in small Families? Are Phenos ok for breeding or do you Need more of a representative Plant ?

EvergreenState

They will all be for sale in our new landrace category if an when the SeedHunter turns up he’s been off grid and out of contact all week I hope to god he’s ok , and just living with some friendly farmers an no WiFi network etc ..

Still no word from Seed Hunter?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
No word yet guys it’s been nearly 10-11 days getting kinda worried now .. hope he contacts us this week,..

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Spending time in a Nepal sin bin would really suck.
(And people wonder why seeds are expensive.)

Either he's taken up with some monks and is exploring the nuances of fermented Yak's milk and the deeper meaning of life, or his phone fell off a cliff. Hope he brought a spare.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Good luck. I'm sure all is well. I don't have good reception and I live not far from major towns. I'm sure communications are just "spotty"

S

Sertaiz

he would still have access to other peoples devices, as he did earlier.
holding my breath here, and hoping for the best

Bud_Man10

Veteran
I too am getting a little concerned about 'Da Man In Bhutan'! Hope he's just enjoying the adventure...

Positive vibes...

Peace
BM

Sirocco

Wuau que ganas ....a ver si conecta ya .....esperemos que todo vaya bien ..a la hora del envío por Correos sería conveniente buscar a alguien nativo para poner sus datos o lo envía directamente el recolector??

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Great thread,, I am of kashmiri decent the Pakistan side.
Im planning to visit and travel in Pakistan/Kashmir/ NWFP for seeds. My friend is there currently and picking seeds from wild plants he comes across on his travel.

On route to Abbotobad.
Can you spot the lone cannabis plant ? A smelly plant with uk cheese type stench.
picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Possibly - he is 'Up Country' - and sorting out things before he gives us any data on where he was - so as to be secure in his seed hunt - and not worry about any outside influences that may inhibit or derail his quest?

We can all think of possible negative things that may have happened to him - but let us think and wish positive things for him - perhaps our collective best wishes will help him somehow - someway?

*Oh - someone sent me some seeds in some trail-mix today - and I don't know what variety they are - so if the sender see's this can he/she PM me the details?

picture.php

O

[omerta]

*Oh - someone sent me some seeds in some trail-mix today - and I don't know what variety they are - so if the sender see's this can he/she PM me the details?

View Image

Please forgive me, cant help my self. :)

This is something common with Gypsy Nirvana Collection ?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
lol - no, this is quite extraordinary - and the first time I have seen seeds sent in this way - when I first saw the package of trail mix I had the munchies - but took a close look - and lo-and-behold I recognized cannabis seeds.

So its quite a novel way to send seeds - since trail mix has many other seeds in it from other plants. = good camouflage.

Please forgive me, cant help my self. :)

This is something common with Gypsy Nirvana Collection ?

Dog Star

Veteran
Am bet those sending some carp fisherman or bird lover..

Heh.. now you are again at a modern mother-land of Carp fishing,its no weird seeds come like that.. i like a idea of stealthiness..

O

[omerta]

Maybe yes Gypsy, but this trail mix its more like bird food and prank.

:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Maybe the seed hunter has stopped to do a quick gorilla grow on route... it’s in his blood!