What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I think not - just a tad of the usual banter - Lets all wish him bon voyage - into the unknown he will go - hopefully to return with something attractive in seed form.

Nepal , officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. With an estimated population of 26.4 million, it is 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area. It borders China in the north and India in the south, east, and west while Bangladesh is located within only 27 km (17 mi) of its southeastern tip and Bhutan is separated from it by the Indian state of Sikkim. Nepal has a diverse geography, including fertile plains, subalpine forested hills, and eight of the world's ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth. Kathmandu is the nation's capital and largest city. Nepal is a multi-ethnic nation with Nepali as the official language.

Wow, batman has fallen from grace somewhat.

romanoweed

just in case you would go over there. Hemp with up to 1 Prozent thc is fully legal in most of Thailands northern regions since 2017 as i believe, if you would want to go into Buisness. If i heard that right.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just received some more communication from our Seed Hunter in Nepal - here is his latest update:

Going to West Nepal tomorrow, will post then as I will be in cannabis Region, enjoying this but WiFi is on and off well sketchy

Just had a shave and head massage from the poshest barber in town.

picture.php

picture.php

Problem with this country is internet and WiFi are on and off, its primitive ffs look at the council workers I saw today trying to lay a pipe.

picture.php

Internet ain't good mate,powers been off twice in the last two hours as well,in Nepalgunj gfar south west,need to head north early tomorrow.
picture.php

picture.php

[/QUOTE]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
He's heading for Western Nepal currently - even I am not sure of the exact district right now - but I'm sure he will update us again soon - as for how long he will travel out there - that's anyone's guess atm - as long as it takes to find some new and interesting cannabis genetics in seed form I suppose -

*Thanks for the link Dogtown.

Hi Gypsy,

love the pictures especially of the people and the mountains from Nepal.

Is the seed hunter going to darchula district? Hemp cultivation both for fiber and charas is very common there.

For how long will he travels through asia?

For all who are interested here is a nice article from R.C.C about the darchula district in west Nepal.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...rchula_District_Nepal-Seed_Resin_and_Textiles

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This is what I would want to be doing if I did not have a family to care for. Good luck finding something extra special.