What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

W

Water-

buddha air, yeti air... 2 of the world's top airlines.... all i can say is ...
be safe

I flew on yeti when they first started out almost twenty years ago.
The agent sold tickets out of a breifcase.
It was a terrifying flight from Jomson to Kathmandu.
Tiny plane, dirt runway and then flying through the valleys past the mountains!
I can't believe they lasted this long.

Best of luck to the seed hunter.

great pics, makes me want to go back

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
As postcards from benidorm normally say "Having a great time,wish you were here"
Thinking of becoming a veggie,and internet coverage is sporadically hit-and-miss

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Spider in the bog was going for my finger.

picture.php

Here's a chicken for you ,..there was a sack of them on the bus, this one escaped and did a runner so the guy popped it's neck,at least it tried though ,gotta love a tryer.

picture.php

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Rockslide blocking the road.

picture.php

picture.php

I have been buying whole plants from different farmers,they dry them, then I go back a few days later and they beat the plants with sticks over a Tarp to collect the seeds Been collecting seeds with a few different farmers for 4-5 days , theres 10-16ft sativa monsters here mate with some really nice terpene profiles,.. im getting sweet grapefruit and funky lime,..I got batches from 3 different valleys so far ,I am off to east Nepal next spk soon,..:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

S

Sertaiz

wow!!!!! are you sending them to yourself in batches or flying all that back?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'd be sending them in 40 parcels just to make sure I got them. I lost two good packages last year because I didn't split them up. :(

Just plain bad luck.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Positive vibes your way mate.... Many journeys ahead!

Tellem to find me some strong incensey stuff, terpy soft stem sativas mon!

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Just awesome! I'd be lyin' if I said I wasn't a tad envious! What an adventure!!!

Safe travels my friend...

Peace
BM

S

Sertaiz

wow, definitely good luck on everything and thank you for posting and shining the way, i want to travel for food and weed culture.
your pictures...
i blow my mind.