What's new

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

these landrace threads really making coming online worth the effort, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread and thank you to everyone who as ever contributed to a landrace thread in general

3rd-3yed

Veteran
You don't judge a man or woman by the colour of their skin - its not what is outside - its what is within.

Some can be good - some can be bad - some can be happy - and some may be sad.

- and all of those things are human.

I fully agree Gypsy, my point was about how some tribes like Sentinelese see us, not to say all white mens are evil by nature.

Merry Christmas to all and thank you again The Seed Hunter !

:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - you can't judge a book by its cover 3eyed - but perhaps the Sentinelese haven't quite got to that way of thinking just yet - and any other tribe needs to be killed off before it invades - to them - and maybe they are better off because of it - who knows?

I fully agree Gypsy, my point was about how some tribes like Sentinelese see us, not to say all white mens are evil by nature.

Merry Christmas to all and thank you again The Seed Hunter !

:)

@ The Seed Hunter

i read getting seeds from the philippines wouldn't be a problem for you, this sounds dangerous to me but if you do insist on going it would be nice to find something like this purple one

philippine kalinga from ace subsection much more pics and info can be found here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=49138

10402Kalinga_1_detalle_cogollo_maduro.JPG

it is described as having a jasmine smelling terpene profile and is sometimes locally referred to as violetta, it looks as it is sourced from the kalinga area. If you do go there this one looks like it is of very much interest. good luck to you and yours you are really doing all of us a service by visiting these dangerous areas risking your life to bring back such priceless genetics, thanks again friend

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
@ The Seed Hunter

i read getting seeds from the philippines wouldn't be a problem for you, this sounds dangerous to me but if you do insist on going it would be nice to find something like this purple one

philippine kalinga from ace subsection much more pics and info can be found here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=49138

View Image

it is described as having a jasmine smelling terpene profile and is sometimes locally referred to as violetta, it looks as it is sourced from the kalinga area. If you do go there this one looks like it is of very much interest. good luck to you and yours you are really doing all of us a service by visiting these dangerous areas risking your life to bring back such priceless genetics, thanks again friend

He will get seeds from the Philippines 100% he’s very familiar with the place ..