What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

pookie123

Would be great to have some pure nepalese landrace seeds available to breed with, Seems only to be hybrid offerings like bangi haze and nepal jam from Ace Seeds.
Actually I have some Nepal Highland from Tropical seeds. It is one of their club strains.. If you are a club member you can have access this these seeds.. Anyways I am looking for some African landraces if you have any perhaps we can work something out..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I managed to get a bit of time with The Seed Hunter over the holidays - and he told me that some of the seeds he sent from Western Nepal made it - but others he sent from other regions did not sadly - lost/confiscated in the post - but that's the chance/risk you take - unless you want to carry them thru international airports yourself - which could raise a few eyebrows - and involve much more risk.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
seeds and the post

seeds and the post

I managed to get a bit of time with The Seed Hunter over the holidays - and he told me that some of the seeds he sent from Western Nepal made it - but others he sent from other regions did not sadly - lost/confiscated in the post - but that's the chance/risk you take - unless you want to carry them thru international airports yourself - which could raise a few eyebrows - and involve much more risk.

sending seeds with the post is also in germany @ moment very risky....
they control everything in and out... lost a few letters first time...
all vac seal etc... but did not arrive... safe addy got post from customers service... my bought seeds arrived there and he had to go there if he wants the seeds and open the letter in front of customers... not good... so letter goes back to sender... they are not allowed to open the letter if there is nothing suspicious ... problem is @ moment... all Dark Net drugs etc. got sent with german post all the years because it was cheap.. now they found it all out... and everything get controlled that leaves germany... very sad situation... now your letters have to be more creative with lot's of stuff inside... so that it's not easy to identify...
M.:tiphat:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Hey Panikz- will these be available for sale besides auction? Would they go under seed boutique or RGS?

I wood

Nepalese landrace seeds arrived safely, but due to plant counts I had no room to start any.
So I only attempted five.
Five healthy sprouts from five seeds
Now I just need to choose a few males to whack to make room, veg area was getting crowded with too many males anyways.

Munson

Luang Prabang

Attachments

• SAM_2794.jpg
    SAM_2794.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 36
  • SAM_2797.jpg
    SAM_2797.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 35
  • SAM_2785.jpg
    SAM_2785.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 32
  • SAM_2784.jpg
    SAM_2784.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 31

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Started flowering Jan 1 in a 10 gal SIP. Sun grown light dep 9/15

How can you use a 9/15h light regime with the sun? Or did I misunderstand?

Very well grown Laotians nevertheless. Perhaps the best ones Ive seen. Nailed it, I'd say.

Munson

Trimmed small branch LP

Attachments

• SAM_2799.jpg
    SAM_2799.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 29
  • SAM_2806.jpg
    SAM_2806.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 29
  • SAM_2810.JPG
    SAM_2810.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 29
  • SAM_2812.jpg
    SAM_2812.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 34

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I was waiting for a seed parcel from Munnar a mate sent me with some nice Keralan and Tamil Nadu pips a few months ago...He sent 2 parcels and neither arrived unfortunately-you cant always win :comfort:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I can get a bit of personal stuff through, but I've yet to get a seed package out of Honduras. I'm convinced the FedEx dude strips every package of value before he sends it on it's way. If he doesn't just deep six the package and keep the shipping fee. Then it has to make it here where customs has been overly effective in making sure my "bird feed" is meticulously clean of "foreign contaminants". Mofos.

I'm doing a seed run this year, but it's just not the same. :(
With my Honduran luck, I'll end up with 20 males or 20 females. If I get one male, I'll seed the fucking lot.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I was waiting for a seed parcel from Munnar a mate sent me with some nice Keralan and Tamil Nadu pips a few months ago...He sent 2 parcels and neither arrived unfortunately-you cant always win :comfort:

Best go with letters, less suspicious I'd think.