What's new

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Sounds good... Looking at it on google maps.... Saddle peak sounds amazing... highest point in andaman...

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Andaman Islands

Andaman Islands

Oh yeah, for sure is dangerous

View Image

But could be rewarding :)

well it's not a secret... cannabis is well know'n in Andaman ;-)
don't think it's still pure because of commercial aspects...
maybe in a remote spot but is it worth?

https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/may/04/andamans-diary-cannabis-flow-junior-ambassadors-and-more-1810084.html

use duckduckgo.com for research and you get much better results without tracking ;-)
M.:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Once upon a time I was quite close to those Andaman Islands but still on the Thai mainland - when I visited Ranong province:

Ranong is one of Thailand's southern provinces, on the west coast along the Andaman Sea. It has the fewest inhabitants of all Thai provinces. Neighboring Ranong are Chumphon, Surat Thani, and Phang Nga. To the west, it borders Kawthaung, Tanintharyi, Myanmar

They were growing some nice bud which they made into Buddha sticks and would sell on the beaches for 20 baht a stick - back around 1983 - sweet/spicy/sticky/sativa that got you high like a soaring eagle....

Dog Star

Veteran
hahaha, the quest would be seed hunting :biggrin:

seems that not all tribes in this island are hostile

View Image

If i would be looking for landraces i would bet my coins in places like these..

Doenst sound attractive to you? A place between India and Thailand within preserved tribes? :)

No,actually pretty good idea... same as it will be great to bring
Highland Papua New Guinea sativas.. Andamans look like place
where its still not huge Western influence and impact..

maybe those Sentinels have some great weed and dont wish anybody polute their genetics with hybridized crap...

Just imagine they are such aggresive cause they protect their
cannabis fields.. and in same time they have hidden PC,Iphones,
electricity and Internet but they still dont wish to have anything
with West civilization,and with those who spread Christianity...

That will be funny twist in a story on Sentinels,they are better informed on us then we on them... ;) hheheehehe

Thats why they shoot arrows on any white person they sees..

LungCooking

Sounds like a perfect place to search for nice varieties for sure..
With some non hostile tribes, still protected by the indian army and places like Saddle Peak like Dr. Young said...

well it's not a secret... cannabis is well know'n in Andaman ;-)
don't think it's still pure because of commercial aspects...
maybe in a remote spot but is it worth?

https://www.newindianexpress.com/na...flow-junior-ambassadors-and-more-1810084.html

use duckduckgo.com for research and you get much better results without tracking ;-)
M.
tiphat.gif

Oh yea! "sweet/spicy/sticky/sativa" one more reason to be in that area

Once upon a time I was quite close to those Andaman Islands but still on the Thai mainland - when I visited Ranong province:

Ranong is one of Thailand's southern provinces, on the west coast along the Andaman Sea. It has the fewest inhabitants of all Thai provinces. Neighboring Ranong are Chumphon, Surat Thani, and Phang Nga. To the west, it borders Kawthaung, Tanintharyi, Myanmar

They were growing some nice bud which they made into Buddha sticks and would sell on the beaches for 20 baht a stick - back around 1983 - sweet/spicy/sticky/sativa that got you high like a soaring eagle....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good riddance Gypsy! This wasn’t the only thread that was being clogged up with nonsense

Yeah - he was starting to make me see a red mist - anger is an energy - I'd rather not get drunk on these days - so best he got shunted off the site. (and at his own request - I might add)

G `day Gypsie

What about Bangladesh ?
Bengal was a big ganja producing area once upon . Why is there no talk about that region any more ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Must have been 1986 that I did 3 trips to Dacca in Bangladesh from Hong Kong <gold in - hash out> and that city was in such a quandary with lack of security - and massive floods 2 of the trips - I didn't venture much outside the hotel - or I would have needed a boat - at the time I had never seen such despicable and absolute poverty - Every morning I would throw my breakfast down to the flooded street below for the starving beggars to catch - then order another one
Sure they still produce plenty of Hashish - and the hash I got there was generally of good quality - some charas even.

The last trip I went there - the floods had subsided a bit - so I took a Taxi out to the countryside - to become quite a spectacle, because I was the first white guy most anyone had seen out there - and ended up with a crowd of guys and kids (no women) following me everywhere - and they wouldn't just leave me be - I felt like the only circus in town - lol

that the one me think we all want :)
sound like the thai stick you brought back then...
i miss them like the magic Zamal you sourced ...
thx for memories hehe
M.:tiphat:

The Thai stick seeds I brought back some years ago were not from the Ranong - they were from the Thai side of the Mekhong river - and turned out to quite well in many gardens - and the Zamal, well I have been trying to get The Seed Hunter over to Madagascar/La Reunion/The Comores to look for some more - hopefully he will, some time in the future.

Oh yea! "sweet/spicy/sticky/sativa" one more reason to be in that area

For sure man - some good Thai sat, combined with the sun and warm sea - maybe an ice cold Singha beer too back then - sweet memories.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Probably They are so agressive cause once White People brought problems with health

Yes we've brought diseases to many native populations in the past, same thing happened with Sentinelese so in their mind the equation is simple : white man = death.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You don't judge a man or woman by the colour of their skin - its not what is outside - its what is within.

Some can be good - some can be bad - some can be happy - and some may be sad.

- and all of those things are human.

Anyway - I have had some recent contact with The Seed Hunter - who has now completed his trip to Bhutan and is taking a break for Christmas with his family - I should be able to interview him more in depth about his recent travels in search of the ultimate sativa and indica sometime soon - and maybe find out where he might be headed to next.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You don't judge a man or woman by the colour of their skin - its not what is outside - its what is within.

Some can be good - some can be bad - some can be happy - and some may be sad.

- and all of those things are human.

Anyway - I have had some recent contact with The Seed Hunter - who has now completed his trip to Bhutan and is taking a break for Christmas with his family - I should be able to interview him more in depth about his recent travels in search of the ultimate sativa and indica sometime soon - and maybe find out where he might be headed to next.
Fantastic!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

Moken

The Moken are also called sea gypsies, a generic term that applies to a number of peoples in Southeast Asia.

bajau_village.jpg

EvergreenState

Hi. I have 80 employees since I six. Make first million at 9. I jungle millionaire and I serious. You serious big man Gypsy. Where pictures of jungle seeds pussy.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Hi. I have 80 employees since I six. Make first million at 9. I jungle millionaire and I serious. You serious big man Gypsy. Where pictures of jungle seeds pussy.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358271

Pretty sure dude was going to tell gypsy about Arjan and call it a favor. Lots of people offered him help and advise. Full melt was unavoidable.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahhhh - yes satire is a wonderful thing - got me chuckling this morning
hahahhahha!

'Where pictures of jungle seeds pussy!' - CLASSIC!

Latest posts

Latest posts