What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Impromptu Outdoor 2015 - Nothing Like Last Minute

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Clavatninenine+rolled+image+bogbean+is+going+to+fuck+this+_8206cd5425bca4b3d259928a1fa186fd.jpg

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Great run!!
That kief looks awesome, I would hand press, cure it for a week at 30°C and smoke it. Wouldn't heat it up as rosin making requires.

20sackzack

Hell yeah good job winning the contest! And great job with your grow. We actually had a fairly similar season. A late start and four plants. Except you had a bit more soil than me. But we both went organic. I also just recently got into making rosin and built myself an hmk quickgrip press. I love it and think you will definitely enjoy the whole rosin thing too. Anyways really awesome grow thanks for posting it!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
epic, enjoy that keif :)

Great run!!
That kief looks awesome, I would hand press, cure it for a week at 30°C and smoke it. Wouldn't heat it up as rosin making requires.

Hell yeah good job winning the contest! And great job with your grow. We actually had a fairly similar season. A late start and four plants. Except you had a bit more soil than me. But we both went organic. I also just recently got into making rosin and built myself an hmk quickgrip press. I love it and think you will definitely enjoy the whole rosin thing too. Anyways really awesome grow thanks for posting it!

Thanks guys. As far as pressing 220u keif it doesn't like to stay together, too much green matter in there. I'm set on giving the hmk press a whirl but thanks for the advice.

Apache Kush

Cool outdoor thread, congrats. Def. fire

I followed the links from the main page cool article indeed, inspirational...

Quick question how did you pick the site like is it private land or public etc. thx

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Cool outdoor thread, congrats. Def. fire

I followed the links from the main page cool article indeed, inspirational...

Quick question how did you pick the site like is it private land or public etc. thx

Definitely private land. Thanks for checking in :yes:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Congratulations on a smooth landing to cap off a profitable season, WhDatIs. The odds can turn against an outdoor grower at any point during the season, so it is always rewarding to see someone beat the odds, and walk away with a bumper harvest.

Yeeeeeeeehaw. This bud's fer you .

Apache Kush

did you buy the land or was it in your faimly etc.
Im sorry if thats a tad intrusive just have never followed your threads
is thic BC or CO, CA etc? what altitude, green state..
ok if you could elaborate a bit thx if not all good..

hand watered ?

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Colorado, not my land but I have a verbal agreement. That's about as much detail as I want to get into, sorry. Thanks for stopping in though :yes:

Pazzoyde

Woow man! I'd love to grow my ladies in that fat pot! And the home made sub looks amazing, just wow. Cheers from Italy!