What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Impromptu Outdoor 2015 - Nothing Like Last Minute

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Some pics from yesterday and today.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Some bud pictures from yesterday of the biggest Bodhi tester. Smells like some funky lemons after gently squeezing one.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The whole plot as of today.

picture.php
picture.php

dvonw

I am subbed on this thread now, too, as I have an outdoor GG#4 two weeks from harvest as well. I started with 4 indoor in spring and had to put one outside due to their xmas tree shape. She went back into veg at her 6th week in flower, and then back to bloom 3 weeks later. She is amazing looking. She is all tied up as of 4 days ago to try to make moving her possible. We are having some unpredictable passing rain showers and I have her ain pot and am moving her under cover quickly. Looked at her trichomes yesterday and they are whiter than her indoor siblings were at harvest in July. Will post photos if interested. She didn't hermie and she reverted to 3, 5 and 7 leaf structure before she went into bloom the second time. Amazing gal! I got 1.75 oz off each of her siblings, she looks like she will bring in at least 6-8 oz herself. I took 21 clones while she was in her second veg and only 2 have made it. One is very, very nice, and the other is a runt, but well rooted. Hanging on to her to see what she might do in bloom. She apparently is pushing her DNA from the first mother who kicked out 4 different plants from srown out seeds. She is a #3, aka "the Runt".

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I am subbed on this thread now, too, as I have an outdoor GG#4 two weeks from harvest as well. I started with 4 indoor in spring and had to put one outside due to their xmas tree shape. She went back into veg at her 6th week in flower, and then back to bloom 3 weeks later. She is amazing looking. She is all tied up as of 4 days ago to try to make moving her possible. We are having some unpredictable passing rain showers and I have her ain pot and am moving her under cover quickly. Looked at her trichomes yesterday and they are whiter than her indoor siblings were at harvest in July. Will post photos if interested. She didn't hermie and she reverted to 3, 5 and 7 leaf structure before she went into bloom the second time. Amazing gal! I got 1.75 oz off each of her siblings, she looks like she will bring in at least 6-8 oz herself. I took 21 clones while she was in her second veg and only 2 have made it. One is very, very nice, and the other is a runt, but well rooted. Hanging on to her to see what she might do in bloom. She apparently is pushing her DNA from the first mother who kicked out 4 different plants from srown out seeds. She is a #3, aka "the Runt".

Looking pretty fine, who dat is.

Thanks for stopping in fellahs :tiphat: I was just up there looking them over and they are starting to really stack up, fill in, and frost out. Both of the Bhodi testers are fruity smelling but one is more subtle while the other is fruity fuel. I'm getting excited to see what's in store. :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
All these were from today

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bodhi tester on the left, the fruity fuely one & GG4 on the right.

picture.php

:yes:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang, frosty colas there! Garden looks good! Seems to be well fed. Should get a pretty good yield this year!

MadMac

far beyond driven...
beer & bud hehe
after give some love to the plants enjoy the rest with a beer :)
well done!
M.:tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Dang, frosty colas there! Garden looks good! Seems to be well fed. Should get a pretty good yield this year!

Thanks for stopping in :yes:

Sorry y'all but I only just now noticed my typo from earlier. The bodhi tester is on the left in the picture. Judging on how nobody asked me or pointed that out I'm sure they're easy enough to tell apart.

I wanted to ask you guys though... How late in flower would you spray your plants? I have been seeing leaf damage all over the whole outdoor plot but couldn't identify what was doing it. I'm pretty sure these are thrips, what are your thoughts? I was going to spray with Spinosad probably twice, 5 or so days apart. I would think with it just being a bacteria it wouldn't be bad to the buds like neem or something along those lines would be. What you guys think? I'm around 3 weeks out from harvest I think.

picture.php
picture.php

Thanks

Last edited:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I am not a fan of spraying anything on flowers, but have heard of others having done so at about the same maturity...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I am not a fan of spraying anything on flowers, but have heard of others having done so at about the same maturity...

I'm not either. What do you think I should do then? Cross my fingers and ride it out or just pull the trigger? Hell I figure even one rain between spraying and harvest would pretty much take care of it?

Latest posts

Latest posts