What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Impromptu Outdoor 2015 - Nothing Like Last Minute

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed the typo. Figured it would all come out in the end... Insects really don't ever bother my crop. There are so many leaves, they would really have to be found in high numbers to reduce the plants power... Leave it alone. Spraying with water will knock off certain small insects and result in control! :smoke:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Shit time flies by! It's really easy to forget updating when I'm posting pics more regularly on Instagram. I ended up spotting the little caterpillars on the plants and sprayed with BT. Never saw any more after that. Just recently I was defoliating to promote better airflow to ward off any PM that might want to pop up and noticed that there were aphids hanging out on bigger fan leaves. I sprayed the girls down with Spinosad to get them and any thrips that were still around. I'm going to let them coast to the finish after that and I quit feeding about a week ago. From now on it's only water. Getting really close :yes:

perfect lookin christmas trees =D

Thanks bud!

Last edited:
Looking great who dat is! Are you worried at all about any mold on your girls, did you catch any rain yesterday? (I'm also in CO, but with much less experience)

Ktaadn

Nice looking garden! I agree with pipeline's thoughts - insects are seldom much of a problem outdoors as long as the plants are healthy, which yours surely are! Spraying anything on flowers goes against my beliefs (and exp.) so I'd just let them do their thing - I'm sure you'll have a respectable harvest.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Looking great who dat is! Are you worried at all about any mold on your girls, did you catch any rain yesterday? (I'm also in CO, but with much less experience)

Nice looking garden! I agree with pipeline's thoughts - insects are seldom much of a problem outdoors as long as the plants are healthy, which yours surely are! Spraying anything on flowers goes against my beliefs (and exp.) so I'd just let them do their thing - I'm sure you'll have a respectable harvest.

Yeah, a little rain but I've kept my eye on them. The forecast for the next week is awesome though so no worries there.

I was mostly worried about the caterpillars that I had heard others speak of that burrow in to your buds, then eat and shit and cause mold. I sprayed them one last time and I feel between that and the rain and sunshine the spray won't hurt anything. It's only bacteria after all. We'll see though. Don't get me wrong, I'm not excited about spraying flowers. I definitely wouldn't use anything besides the bacteria. No neem, kelp, or protekt. Anything that would stick around as residuals. :yes:

Thanks for stopping in.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Holy shit picture dump!

9/25

picture.php

9/28

picture.php

9/28

picture.php

10/3

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Finished nugget from the plant that finished out in the greenhouse. Picture taken 10/7

picture.php

10/8 LD x A11G F4 #2

picture.php

10/8

picture.php

10/10 GG4

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
10/14

picture.php

10/14 GG4

picture.php

10/16 GG4

picture.php

10/16 Empty planter. I'm going to add 2x10s or 12s around the perimeter to bump up capacity and run one big monster plant out of it next year. That's the plan at least :yes:

picture.php

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Looking at the massive bud posed beside a boxer's forearm, there is no question that they both pack a formidable punch, though I hasten to add that given a free choice, I would much prefer to be floored by some tokes of the bud, than to be neutralized by a hay-maker delivered via the fist of wrath.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Diggin the glue, but that A11 cross is lookin nice, hard to go wrong with bro grimm building blocks

The A11 phenos were definitely amongst the keepers to run again. Any of the lemon diesel ones showed herm tendencies. I did keep a cut of the #1 plant to run again because of how it yielded but otherwise the ones kept to run again were the #5 and #7 phenos.

Looking at the massive bud posed beside a boxer's forearm, there is no question that they both pack a formidable punch, though I hasten to add that given a free choice, I would much prefer to be floored by some tokes of the bud, than to be neutralized by a hay-maker delivered via the fist of wrath.

Haha, strictly for size comparison - I don't make a habit of hitting people. :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Beautiful garden man, just beautiful

Thanks for stopping in man :yes:

picture.php

Is it bad that I'm already getting ready and looking forward to next year? I added some 2x10s to beef up capacity. I added a bunch of dry nutes and covered with some old used soil. I still need to get several bags of new soil so it can sit and do its thing over the winter and be ready to rock and roll next year. Really looking forward to my first no till next year.

Last edited:

theano

Thanks for stopping in man :yes:

View Image

Is it bad that I'm already getting ready and looking forward to next year? I added some 2x10s to beef up capacity. I added a bunch of dry nutes and covered with some old used soil. I still need to get several bags of new soil so it can sit and do its thing over the winter and be ready to rock and roll next year. Really looking forward to my first no till next year.
Hey man, is this guerilla?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Final chapter, time to close the book on this one. I'm looking forward to next year and have everything as ready as it needs to be.

picture.php

Here is the 220u keif I gathered from all the trim, larf, and small popcorn nugs from the two outdoor bodhis and the GG4 plants. Heady Blunts and Arthritis Sucks inspired me to make one of those tricked out HMK Rosin presses so I'll process the keif into some rosin and see how that goes.

picture.php

Lastly I'll end this thread on this,

picture.php

Thanks everybody for following along and the support. See ya next year! :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts