==============

About Two weeks out.
Sour Diesel

-----------------------

DPD

+++++++++++++++

Chem 4
oh so frosty

Some White Russian f2s Big Tex made. Nice fat buds.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Sup hazy nice update your girls are looking sweet looks like there getting pretty ripe wish i could have got my sour diesel x dpd to germ your dpd is looking great as well as the rest peace brotha enjoy the smoke on that silver lights peace brotha:pimp3::respect::wave:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woe hazy, everything looks great. Know what you mean about the clayxes swelling I have
a SL at nine weeks and its amazing how they swell from week eight through ten. I like
the expanded selection. The chem 4 looks like it will be fun. Any hermies on that?
Everything I've had with chem in it (only two strains) has hermed on me but the flavor
is great, so good I've thought about growing it again. You've had that sugar shack for
a while must be pretty good? Or easy cloner - :), lol.
bbs, ns

hazy

Veteran
Smells gnarly too jack.

Mr Big~ I wish I could have gotten some pollen in time to make some crosses of the DPD, this is the first and last with it, unless I can get it from someone again.haha.

NS~ No herms on the chem4. I never get any on my Sour Diesel either. I might drop the SD though. It's such a PM magnet, and the chem4 is completely immune to PM. Not a single spot ever. The SS is good and kind of a lazy afternoon kind of smoke, makes me want to nap.

Hey secret. It's been a good run and I'm all excited.

Well, had to make a bill, so out the door a zip and a half of GAK go to a buddy. He gets rid of it and soon gets a text from another guy telling him that the best chronic ever is in town. He was telling him that about that GAK that he had just unloaded to someone else. No one knows the name of course.
Check this out. My buddy takes it to a guy but gives no strain name. The guy asked if he grew it. He said this is fresh and local, and it's some kind of kush, the guy's no pro, but he's pretty good.(speaking of yours truly there). :joint:

He nailed it! I guess some folks really know their bud.

G

gogoplata420

good shit hazy... this thread is such a clusterfuck. must be how you post your pictures, makes this thread that much cooler

B

BigTex

Hey buddy how ya been doin? That Chem 4....WOW!!! Lookin super as always.

hazy

Veteran
Thanks gogo, My whole grow is a big clusterfuck.lol
Hey hey BigTex. I've been doing good bro. Yeah, wow is the word for that c4.
Hey back at ya Hovs. My favorite huh? Hmmm. Let's see.
The dpd and the pk are the best tasting. I think the PK is stonier.
The GAK is possibly the stoniest thing in the garden, pretty dang good flavor and smell too. Kushy. GAK is probably my favorite.
C99 has a great high and really nice pineapple smell.
SD, will get you mighty high and nice sour but not too strong with light diesel/? smell. Biggest stretcher.
Sugar Shack is not all that great tasting. Kinda hashy. Makes me want to lay down. Nice fat buds.
Chemdawg 4~ Old Soul turned me on to a fat joint of this and the clone. I remember getting really high. I took a taster of one I have in flower and it beats the SD and my old NYCD when it comes to smell. It has a sour lemon/pine odor that is very strong. This may become my favorite.
---------

I replaced a long section of flex ducting with a 4" thinwall PVC pipe today. Yesterday I replaced a air-cooled hood with a cool tube. Now just two pieces of flex duct to replace and I'll have all new no leaking ducting. Time for a new carbon filter too.

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup hazy....dude the dpd and the chem look super tastee...the dpd has some nice color for sure.is the buzz as good as she looks?
gonna be an awesome chop i know that cause the ss looks fat as a mf too. great show in here as always bro.
peace-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
wow

you are gonna love the c4 hazy. i rank it in my top 5 of all time homegrown pot. funny as it sounds, i love to mix it with decapitation(which has a chem lineage) in bowls n blunts/joints. what a flavor combination and the diff highs produced mingle well. i fel ya on the nappy SS and earthy hash like flavor. strong, great sweet hash plant, but buds not the greatest. many runs with it now, i have managed to produce quite tastey nugs finally. funny cause i just let it go... to sensative, hermies 4 no reason n i wont risk it with stable girls around. the DPD looks like a yeilder? i cant wait to run it i just took first clones off of my mother.

I

idoreallytry

wow Hazy u love the variety just like i do great growin bro,,,peace

hazy

Veteran
Hey T~ I recall the DPD being along the lines of PK in taste, smell, and high. I'm impressed by the size of the buds. I didn't think they'd get that big. Got some SS buds to show you too.

Sir~ I'm fixing to get a new chance to rate that Sugar Shack. The buds are fat like a mofo. These are just some of the top buds. Good to hear the C4 report. I only got to smoke it once. OS turned me on to a fatty. :joint: Been a while though. It looks better than my SD and it's pretty damn good.
I'm glad to hear you got some dpd clones ; )

Sup Hovs. Imma have to make some C4 crosses someday. Hmmm, I have some grapefruit-blueberry pollen..??

You bet <b>ido</b> Gotta have variety.

Concerning variety:
I listed some of my strains and sort of rated them and picked a favorite. Ha! Very hard choices. Sometimes I think my fav is whichever one I'm smoking at the time. If a strain has been gone from jars for a while, it will be my new fav for a bit.
I broke a branch off of my Sour Diesel while messing with the ducting and Even though it's a few days early, it's flippin good. Long lasting high, sets in fairly quick. Eyes and forehead. Good head high. Right now it's my favorite.

Sugar Shack at 58 days.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hovz

Those are some nice nugs you got there, i hope my coco grow turns out half as good as yours.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Man that sugar shack gots some cool colors looks like some tasty weed i guess i will have to get me some chem4 seems like its the talk of the town right now superb job brotha peace:wave:

hazy

Veteran
OK, I chopped a C99 and the rest of a Sugar Shack. Also have a little PK in the back of this pic.
picture.php

This PK will be ready soon It's at 63 days?
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And I just love the look of this Chem 4 as it get close. I'm not sure when C4 is supposed to finish. Anyone know? It's about 63 days and is looking like it'll be done by the weekend.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

sick pics hazy!!

things are looking mighty yummy in there.

peace, sg

ps - thanks for the heads up on the pollen on my thread ... found that thread you were talkin about, good stuff.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
C4 a 9-10 weeker
i had all white hairs til 8 weeks hehe
but urs looks excellent- prob one of the nicest plants i have seen outta there in a few runs
a great plant
clones easy-vegs easy and easy to keep healthy in flower. does not like PK boosters in the beginning as a motivator. i associate this to the fact that it is a 9-10 weeker. starts to foxtail a lot in week 9 and will start going amber on you as it flushes out remaining leaves. i blazed some fri with a group and they all said pinetree flav without any mention from me just honest reactions and i smiled lol u r gonna keep her around great smoke to all who get the honor IMO thanks OS