What's new

I'm Just Looking for a Place to Do My Thing

hazy

Veteran
MRBIg$~ :joint: is it pk or diesel or chem 4 or gak?
cali~ here's some more of my new found ability to get purple going. I remember when I complained that my PK didn't get purple. Some GAK and Chem4. I threw in a shot of those Sour Diesel buds dry for you too.
Jack~ Purple Bubba purple SD, purple Sugar Shack...
hukkahtokes~ Good start on that thread. Great use of your space.
opt1c~ Cocktail party lighting? Absolutely! I'm anxious to see your thread. I know you're going to do a bang up job. You going to run them in RW with a drip?
khaleel~ :joint: it's been a fun run around here, thanks.
redspaghetti~ :joint:
T~ Little more stash jarred up here bro.
I got lucky with that cardinal. He came up on the porch to swipe a piece of dog food. I got about 10 feet from him and got that pic of him in the Acacia tree. They are a rare sight here even in the winter. They'll leave long before it gets too hot. It's a desert cardinal, sometimes called a pyrrhuloxia. That was part of its scientific name. That one is a male. Males have the big crest, The desert cardinals crest is more like a spike. The females are almost completely grey, just hints of pink. A lot of desert birds have only highlights of color compared to their Eastern relatives. Like the Blue Jay and blue birds we see once in a while. grey with blue highlights.
Here's a link to a page with a few good pics and a bit of info if you care to check it out. Cardinals are in the parrot family. Pretty cool birds. It would be nice to see the all red ones of back east. *Boy, the birdwatcher really came out in me there*
I have a pair of Cactus Wrens that have built a nest in my Palo Verde tree. One of those nests with a top, and a tunnel entrance.:scripture::peacock:

Time to wrap up the Finding a Place To Do My Thing thread. I'll be hanging around for now in the Between Sun and Moon thread. ( I know - why can't I just say, "hazy's 400 grow" or "My LED/400 side by side."? I gotta pick these weird names.)

I typed out a shout out of thanks to all my friends, but it ended up sounding a little corny, too sentimental. :thank you: Too easy to leave someone out, you guys have all been inspirational to me with your grows, your posts and your help. You guys who I wrote out the list of thanks and appreciation to know who you are. I love you all. I've acquired a strong stable of damn good meds. Thanks to all have helped me with clones and seeds. I'm forever in your debt. When I've been down, you guys have been there to lift me up. Advice on everything grow related has come to me through these threads, and btw my cloning's back on track.

on to some pics. These will be my last harvest pics in this thread. :tiphat:

Hey Purple Haters! Just kidding. Here's that Sour Diesel that got purple as all get out. In the pics of them fresh trimmed a page back, the angle makes it look like the buds are rounded on the ends, when in fact they have that bit of a point the way this diesel always does.

Here's some of it dry, and jarred.

-----------------------

Did a little repotting the other day.
Nice roots eh?

-----------------------

This is my PK. It's the last one still not to have grown out of the deficiencies and salt poisoning of last year. All my moms still have signs at the lower branches of this, but hd are strong. This one will too, just has to get past that reveg look.

---------------

This is Chem4. Got a bit purple. Yield was a little wimpy. Not as good as last time. I'm modifying my lucas formula coco mod to 7.5/12.5. So far growth is better I think.

---------------------
---------------------

Some GAK buds to close the show.

---------------------

Bye ya'll.
:greenstars::tumbleweed::wave::shooty:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

I'm hating!!!!!! Theres noooo way thats diesel dude!!!!!

This chem 4

picture.php

Looks so similar to the D, even looks like the same nug!.....Are you sure you didn't get em mixed up man?!?!? I'm trippin!

picture.php

I just doooon't knoooow hazy! Look, if you wanna be called "Purple Hazy" then I get it, but you don't have to go through all this effort to stoke us on your purps! lmaaaaaaao Peace my good buddy, all in good fun ;)

hazy

Veteran
Ok cali. you might be right. Man, now I gotta go through all my pics and there's tons in my folders that i have to go through. I'll find where I went wrong and put up the real diesel pics or the real chem pics as the case may be.

G

guest5703

haha, I was just pullin your chain, definitely looks like the diesel in the photos you posted where they had just been chopped down, and those nugs were purple for sure! Peace brotha

hazy

Veteran
I did have the closeup of the diesel bud in the chem4 pics. All better now.
Had me scratching my head on that one for a minute.