What's new

I'm Just Looking for a Place to Do My Thing

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea that pk is lookin bomb hazy,really looks good at 60 days too,shes a fast one huh?
enjoy the smokage.
peace-T-

hazy

Veteran
sticky- oh yeah

Hey T, this pk could go another 10 days no problem. It looks done and will get you stoned at 35-40. Just no purple till around 55-60. But I took it down, cause I'm down to my last.
:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Hazy,

Love seeing the PK. Mine are clone of clone of clone for over 5 years. Who knows maybe my line is the same as yours or Resinryder's. Who knows.

Peace, :joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The PK is on point brother. I will be back posting again soon enough. i gots some big ole girls going outside right now that i need to show off. I am always lurking just so you know. Just havent had the heart to post yet. Respect bro.

hazy

Veteran
Hey Hydrosun, could be. It's a sr71PK chubby^^ gave me. Good to see ya chubbs. Big love for you coming from me and all who have smoked that PK around here. Most folks around here don't see stuff like that or the GAK very often.

I've been fighting those 110 f temps daily for a spell. tossed all my clones the other day. mushy stems. I'm adding ice to the cloner, but I've lost 4 more already.
Oh well, just keep at it right?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
1st thing i'd do Hazy is get a fresh pack of razor blades to take clean cuts... then try coco
thats why i switched to cloning in coco w/out a dome. they like the temps. check my thread and you see the clones in the tray. i pack the lil mouth rinse cups real tight with coco, poke a hole with a skewer, plant cut nearly to bottom, drench w/ ph'ed water, and put on heating pad in a area already in the 80's for good measure, and keep water in tray just touching bottom of cups. this keeps em wet for you and also helps transfer the heat from the mat to the medium via the h2o they wick up water as needed and i add to tray plan water til i se roots. once i see a root on 1 i start checking them all every other day(i dont want to obscess), and i begin feeding the tray like 200ppm worth of nurtient to keep rooted ones nice and happy while i wait out the others. its been working great now.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
If all else fails I'm sure the OG / ICmag gods will make sure you have as many PK clones as you need when you need them.

Just out of curiosity how many do you need and when do you need them?

Peace, :joint:

hazy

Veteran
Jack~ I just got a new central air unit, and the thernostat kept kicking the cool of and finally turned on the heat. I got my boy over and got a new thermostat installed. Works great now.
I also had some ventilation issues from changing around my grow room. I had to put the cloner in the room and it was just too hot.
Here's a pic of my cloner now.
picture.php

Sir~ I'm going to take a few cuts tonight and give cloning in coco another shot. Good instructions, I can't fail right?

HS~ tempting bro, but I have to get this figured out.

Hey BG:wave:

These are the roots from the last PK that I grew. Used a hempy, with p/v. Almost all very fine feeder roots.
picture.php

left to right Sugar Shack, Chem4, and Sour Diesel
picture.php

This is a big C99
picture.php

Here's a Double Purple Doja in the front and GAK in the back.
picture.php

The dust loads the sky with color.
picture.php
picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hey hazy

right on i gotcha .... well those mommies look good.... so thats a plus you should be able to populate that bucket anytime

P

Peat

Man, I dunno know how I lost track of this thread. :redface:

I remember stopping by months ago...but, I guess I didn't post. :spank:

...if only lurking were an Olympic sport... :chin:

I really love the nature pics & interpretations!

& the buds!

I've still got some catching up to do.
But, at least I'm tagged in now!

Good luck on the cloning!
(I bet you've got it whipped now!)

:friends:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking realy fine inhere hazy....love the bubbler mate.
gladd you ironed the problems out.
problemfixing....is what we do best hehehe

outame 2

High hazy,finally have a little something to post.Finished off the vacuum sealed baby food package a week or so ago.The wife kinda drifted off from this grow,she has been getting her bakery going again.I have no real problem with that.Yum.

New central unit huh? That should help with your clone problems.When we had lots more room to play,our best rooting temps were about 75 to 78 in a bubble cloner,ph about 5.8.

The wife had never seen a male pot plant,so I obliged her this go round,Got some beans crossed wth some Tom Hill genetics,should help kick down the stretch a little bit.This one is over 6 feet now.

hazy

Veteran
Got the cloner full again Jack.
I'm still not confident, they look a little limp, they're usually perky from the start.
Hey Peat, I do the same thing. I was just lurking in your thread and I don't think I even posted.? Nice ssh btw.
Core, sometimes it seems that solving problems is all we do eh?
Just finished O? Not a real heavy smoker are you? I hope you enjoyed it. Is that a cheesecake with chocolate shavings? Nice. Now you made me hungry.
That is a stretchy thing. Looks like they're going to go long too.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hazy - looking good! - whats the genetics of the double purple doja ??

V.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hazy sup brotha just passing through your thread sheet looks good man got you a Little sour diesel going ha yummy.
just about time for me to get started again i think i am going to try out some of my chem crosses this go around hope to get my hands on some of the sour diesel x c99 never grew out the c99 but sure do here some good reviews on it keep up the good work brotha be lurking peace:respect::wave:

hazy

Veteran
Thought I'd give a week before chop update. I have a C99, a Sugar Shack and a GAK about ready.
VG~ If you check out the keepers of the Cut group? it'll tell you. Easyrasta's group??
Hey Easy. job hunt is nowhere so far. I don't have time to work right now haha.
mrbigs, c99/sd does sound good. go for those chem crosses, you know they're good.
I can't wait to flip this big ass Chem4 I have!!@&%$

C99
picture.php

picture.php

btw, this is one of my better pics, ya think?
picture.php

---------------

GAK

picture.php

picture.php

------------

Sugar Shack

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-----------

E