What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

shithawk420

Veteran
its legal here but ive never even met anyone with a card except my aunt and shes on chemo.never seen a dispensary and you cant even grow.and i heard its still 400 an ounce at dispensary.this is Illinois.

shaggyballs

Veteran
its legal here but ive never even met anyone with a card except my aunt and shes on chemo.never seen a dispensary and you cant even grow.and i heard its still 400 an ounce at dispensary.this is Illinois.

No home grows in IL.
That just sucks, stores in MI. are getting about $200 average for an oz.
It is all about the $$$$$$$$$!

Cannabis is not legal anywhere. It's regulated.
This statement is all too true!

Chappi

I live in Cali, I wana grow my six plants outside but I have to worry about it being compliant, mean I need to buy or build a greenhouse, then I have to hope my neighbors don't complain to the HOA about the smell, then I have to worry about jackers. I don't want to have to run carbon filters outside, I could but fuck that, it doesn't feel any less illegal. I do appreciate that I wont go to jail, but that's about it.

Wish I could just buy six huge pots, throw some soil in them and some seeds and watch them turn into christmas trees.

Z

z-ro

how about 250k+ annually for a license. that right there excludes anyone without a multi-millionaire investor with legit money in the bank, yet you can't deposit your revenue into the bank. totally contradictory

I wood

I am unhappy with the fact that there is no legal state, just varying degrees of exceptions to the illegality of cannabis.

St. Phatty

Anyone unhappy with current legalization?

No, I'm generally happy with it.

Got 4 nice big super-resiny plants.

If you mean, are there elements of the semi-legalization situation that are worthy of criticism - enough to warrant starting over from scratch ?

Yes. Lack of instinct for excellence is what has left the "legal" market.

It's the reason I refuse to 'feed the cancer'.

They've added multiple layers of complexity - adding cost and labor - and quality declined.

Normally in the private sector in that situation ... people get fired.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Cannabis is VERY available in Colorado... and the majority of it is tainted with azadirachtin/neem/neem-meal. Sucks to be me.

Glad I'm finally starting a grow, it's been over a year now.

M

moose eater

I live in a legal State. Legal is better than not, but government often makes hurdles where there shouldn't be many.

And some people have told me I'm an unhappy person.

That would seemingly make me an unhappy person living in a legal state.

But A.) Those persons don't really know me that well (apparently), and B.) the unhappiness that I -do- experience has as much to do with the foibles of humanity, as it does with cannabis laws.

The human foibles simply find their way into what ever humans do. Which of course includes legislation... including cannabis laws.

Do I sound unhappy to you?

M

moose eater

I carry a flip-phone; never made it to the tiny computers that shatter when dropped.

Still can't figure out why they offer data on such a device when the screen on mine's all of about 1-1/4" x 2" or so.

I'd need to carry the giant 40x magnifying glass I use for insects, and then everything I was reading would be up-side-down anyway.

See? Humans!! :biggrin:

No, but way too thoughtful for Twitter.

Imagine trying to fit that post into a 140 character limit !

redlaser

Veteran
Cannabis is VERY available in Colorado... and the majority of it is tainted with azadirachtin/neem/neem-meal.

Have you been able to find any statistics or studies that support that statement?

I would guess it's a lot less than half of all cannabis grown and tested, but I haven't researched the amount of neem products used in Colorado.

Latest posts

Latest posts