What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you live in a Legal Cannabis State and are unhappy post here!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Have you been able to find any statistics or studies that support that statement?
LOL, seriously? Neem, Neem seed meal and azadirachtin products are the GO TO products for combating mites in Colorado. I've lived here for 7+ years now. Look at ANY thread on the net, where cannabis and mites are concerned, and aza/neem products are the top most recommended products. On what planet do you live where aza is *not* in the majority of the cannabis you consume?

(Oh... you live in a non-medical state where growers haven't started sharing genetics and mites yet? Wait... aza will come to your area.)

Statistics... lol +1 buddy!

redlaser

Veteran
Sounds like you have zero statistics, studies, or any other peer reviewed work to back up your grandiose claim of "The majority of Colorado cannabis contains neem products".

In the future you should probably qualify your neem claims with the fact that your knowledge is based on Internet thread searches.

Believe it or not, people that don't spend a lot of time on the internet may stumble upon your ramblings and actually believe you have some sort of a clue, when in reality you are spouting unsupported speculation as fact.

If you can back up viewpoints with facts, let's hear it, otherwise it's opinion, and you should be clear about that as well.

LOL, seriously? Neem, Neem seed meal and azadirachtin products are the GO TO products for combating mites in Colorado. I've lived here for 7+ years now. Look at ANY thread on the net, where cannabis and mites are concerned, and aza/neem products are the top most recommended products. On what planet do you live where aza is *not* in the majority of the cannabis you consume?

(Oh... you live in a non-medical state where growers haven't started sharing genetics and mites yet? Wait... aza will come to your area.)

Statistics... lol +1 buddy!

Douglas.Curtis

Sounds like you have zero statistics, studies, or any other peer reviewed work to back up your grandiose claim of "The majority of Colorado cannabis contains neem products".

In the future you should probably qualify your neem claims with the fact that your knowledge is based on Internet thread searches.

Believe it or not, people that don't spend a lot of time on the internet may stumble upon your ramblings and actually believe you have some sort of a clue, when in reality you are spouting unsupported speculation as fact.

If you can back up viewpoints with facts, let's hear it, otherwise it's opinion, and you should be clear about that as well.
I'm perfectly ok with you not believing I know what I'm talking about. Not my problem. :) I'm also perfectly happy knowing I'm sensitive enough to detect it and that my efforts online have helped quite a few people. I've been dealing with it for 10 years, through three medical states, and lots of sources. The "internet searches" only began a couple years ago. lol

In time, the studies will match what I have posted. Zero doubt, only a matter time.:dance013:

Thanks for chiming in. :tiphat:

EastFortRock

The thread title says if you're unhappy in a legal state, post . I'm unhappy because I can grow some weed without law enforcement breaking down my door, but I can't consume it very often (only if I'm not going back to work for days) , because of stupid job drug testing !

Douglas.Curtis

The thread title says if you're unhappy in a legal state, post . I'm unhappy because I can grow some weed without law enforcement breaking down my door, but I can't consume it very often (only if I'm not going back to work for days) , because of stupid job drug testing !
Rapin's, in Cortez. I mean Slaven's, the True Value there. Talked to a kid working for them. $9.25/hr and they drug test.

Lots of progressive companies in Colorado, other than that one. Still a lot of dinosaurs though.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I visit the dispos once in a while & typically spend my time looking at the labels...

I ain't seen one yet that did not list some form of neem product.

Barn Owl

I will say that I am not happy with how Nevada dispensaries got greedy and spiked all prices when recreational went legal. Now it is about 400 an OZ or more for the top shelf. Right before that it was half that for medical. Medical prices went up. It was quite clear that "compassion" was always a joke in this business. Plus, you can't grow legal in Nevada if you live 25 miles from one of their price hiking joints! I actually can, I am way out there, but really an bummed about the Nevada Weed Mafia.

shaggyballs

Veteran
picture.php

HydroManiac

In Colorado after rec. became legal everybody rushed to get the lowest price and quality went down hill. I would rather pay 200.00 for oz.of fire then 100.00 for garbage!

olday

Veteran
IL - I don’t know how much I can even use the dispensaries at the prices/taxes they charge. I can forgive the stock shortage as we saw it coming but they are seriously gouging

E

ESTERCHASER

burlington,VT
legal and full of pretentious hipsters who havent a clue

Douglas.Curtis

Colorado. Out of my own and having to deal with azadirachtin/neem cannabis again. Dispensaries reek of the smell of aza, organic and non-organic alike. Sickening. In a state FLOODED with cannabis, have cash, and everything I find is tainted. :(

It ain't all roses, even in Colorado. Fortunately there's Miralax, benadryl and hot baths for the short term. :tiphat:

Max Q

Mass..... I finally visited one recreation shop on the South Shore..... prices were all obscenely high. Ridiculous in fact.... I'd have to spend a small fortune on a one day supply for what I routinely smoke. The quality was OK, but come on.... absurd pricing with a huge tax on top.

Growing your own is pretty damn simple, at least equal in quality if not better, and far more cost effective.

Still no way to pick up clones on a regular basis..... which is what I'm waiting for.... check out Dark Heart Nurseries in Cali..... that's what I'm looking for.....

E

ESTERCHASER

sounds like a big unorganized cluster fuk of ripoffs geared towards ignormaus's who havent a clue about growing, clean grown bioaccumulators................these places drip the epitmoe of whats wrong with our society as a whole. we have gotten away from communities looking out for theirs into greeed step on anyones neck to get where you think you need to be. talk about living a lie

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’m in Cali and we have a sheriff that shoots first and doesn’t ask any questions. We are allowed 6 plants. If you get a medical recommendation you can grow 12, and if you are a caregiver you can grow 24 legally. Many people just figured they could grow hundreds and the sheriff went as wild as the growers. If people would just do what they are allowed there probably would not have been a problem. The sheriff just went nuts breaking down gates, destroying green houses and taking tons of plants. I blame both sides a lot of cartel, and hamongs put hundred of plants in rows like corn, or putting 5 or 6 g-houses right next to each other so basically the whole thing became a cluster fuck. Prop 64 was a joke of a bill that was voted in and had no provisions for licensing in unincorporated areas and the people like me that have lived here for years are caught in the middle of the mess. So yeah legalization is a nightmare...

MindEater

Legal to buy, illegal to grow in the two states I stay in. And voters are happy with that bone tossed at them.

Legal producers and retailers are idiots operating in a system of diffused responsibility. And everyone's happy with that, because growing plants has to be complicated.

Customers are pesticide-smoking idiots who shop by thc % and strain name because they don't have their own minds and learnt about weed from the government and Snoop Dogg. And producers/retailers absolutely rely on this being the case. Even where you can grow 6 measly plants, moldy ass bug infected clone sellers know that means you ain't got room for pheno hunts.

No permits for small med grows, no limits for giant pesticide emporiums posing as med grows. Fuck legalization.

Mud Boy

Growing and rec sale licenses in Michigans' upper peninsula are going to non locals mostly, locals are being cut out of the process. I'm not quite sure why but I assume that out of state money is flowing in and local growers can't compete. Commercial sale prices are so outrageous that it pretty much guarantees a thriving black market.

Lotto

My state came on line for rec. on Jan. 1. Medical into it's third year. Medical card holders can grow up to 5 plants. The dispensaries are to allow medical orders to be filled before recreational if supplies are low. And yes, flower is in short supply. Grow houses are playing catch up.

Long lines, limited product yet receipts for the first 2 weeks set a record beating Oregon's opening 2 weeks. Demand is certainly very high. Hope never to set foot in a dispensary. Seems foreign almost surreal to me.