What's new

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Foreman000

Haven't been here for a minute. But I logged on & I just got a smile on my face. You my people & I missed you. Alright enough of the sappy shit. My job takes over my life. Couldn't find the time to do shit this summer. I wasted my electric is about all this summer. Since you last heard from me I let all my babies die & I've had 4 plants under 1 1000w, 24/7. Straight water on my timer when there lucky. So I'm chopping & making clones. Rooms a mess. Time to get back in gear. Talked to my man Ichabod & he gave me a little kick in the ass & we should be hooking up soon. Time to get back to business. So we'll start out pathetic & see where we go from there. So here we go GG#4 clones see what we end up with.

Looks like I'll be back. Forgot how to post a picture. Not like your missing anything. Feels good to post. Talk later crackers

Foreman000

My room after 7 months of neglect.

Crispy critters.

And these are some cuts in the cloner

Back soon with some updates. I'm gonna take some cuts & stick them in straight coco & see what happens. I have some clones coming & whatever happens with this mess. If I'm motivated enough I got another spot I can takeover. We'll see what happens. Right by you Waxy T. Cadiuix east of 94. I'm steady on a threat to come see you. We'll see. Take care people.

Foreman000

perfect timing amigo! I gotta get rid of my bigger plants cause I'm moving soon and don't wanna haul them all there, would rather go in with smaller bushes, these will be trees by the time I get there lol

I got 3 medium sized bushes of tangie, OGKB 2.0, & yeti OG & some rooted clones of sky lotus I can get over to you, just pm me when youre ready and we can link up.

ichy wont be the only one kickin yer ass, this winter is prime time!(especially with the new laws going into effect in january) use these plants as a kickstart and do it right this harvey ;)

I've shifted my main focus away from cannabis and towards mushrooms(shiitakes mainly) . gotta get certified by the state so I can grow and sell them, lots of stuff to learn but so much fun!

View Image

Man Waxy T that is Amazing. I'm without words. You gotta stash of Majic Shrooms in there? Don't answer that! That's the first picture I've ever seen you post. Fucking crazy man. Sorry I didn't get back to you. Still in work mode. This weekend doesn't look to bad maybe we can hook up. I'll pm you. Take care man. That room looks awesome bro.

I'll see if I can post some pics of my progress on the cuts too. Take care people. :tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Hey just to let you know I think this Ace of Spades cut you gave me looks kind of pretty. Just like you big guy. It has a sweet diesel perfumie smell.

Pretrim

After trimming.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I remember ace of spades from a while back, always wanted to get those colors in the sample pics, nice work ichabod!

hows it smoke?

I have no idea how it smokes because this is my first run with this pheno. You have to ask foreman000 how it smokes.

The last cut I had was not purple like this one but was really frosty and was uplifting when smoked.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey just to let you know I think this Ace of Spades cut you gave me looks kind of pretty. Just like you big guy. It has a sweet diesel perfumie smell.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1672589]View Image[/url]

Pretrim

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1672634]View Image[/url]

After trimming.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=33219&pictureid=1672635]View Image[/url]

Is that a gold panning pan? You never told me you gold pan? :biggrin:

Foreman000

What up IC. Here's the seven that made it out of my clones, GG#4.

Picking out the best four. Then start tying them to the screen. Tightening up a few things with screens & irrigation. The tallest plant is 33". So I figure at least a couple weeks until flip.

Same ol shit. But it's killer smoke & I think I can do better with it.

But if your tuning out because I never do nothing new. Then maybe you should wonder...

What's in the bag bitch?

And no I'm not settling it on fire & leaving it on Ichabods door tonight. Sup Ich.

Friend here on IC hooked me up yesterday. Thanks again friend. I dint ask him if I could say his name so I won't. Anyway more to come. Peace.

Foreman000

So here's what we have in the bag.

So I cleaned up the cloner. Had to go get clone plugs. Mine were beyond trashed. Mixed up Synpes recipe & tossed em in. I came back in an hour & they looked awesome. Hour later better yet. Hope it's a good sign

Somebody write all this down. Which is who, when I dropped them & gimme a shout when there done please. :biggrin:

SmellyFlorist

Think you may be over compensating wiff that pair of snips there... but what do I know...? Everything else looks :good: though....

Foreman000

Thanks WT. I still got it. I broke my pipe. Just not into J's that much anymore. I like that thing you had. Plus I just got turned on to wax. And holy fuck am I turned on. Matter a fact I think it's time. Peace.

Foreman000

Starting to look like something over here. I've been messing with my DTW a little. Cleaning & fixing things that bother me. But mostly waiting for the plants to hurry the F up & get taller. I'm stretching them out on the screens. These are a shot of each one. All GG#4.

And I don't know what's happening here but usually I've already lost 3or4 by now. But these clones look better every time I look at em.

Thanks for stopping by.

Foreman000

How goes the the battle IC? Finally got motivated enough to do something worth while in the room. I was just planning to make a little cabinet. Then all of a sudden I figured I hate everything on that side of the room. So here's a couple before pics.
And here's a pic after a little demo.

This room works pretty decent for me. Flower on the right veg on the left. It was just a tent. It's worn now. Not light proof. As soon as you walk in it sticks out further than the door by 8". So we have better plans now after putting some fuzzy logic on it. Wasn't supposed to be permanent anyway. This last pic is just the pile of shit that needs to get organized. Working with what I got. No complaints.

Thanks for looking.

Miraculous Meds

Ur being pretty aggressive with ur pruning n training before the plants r to the size u want before flip. I think u would have better faster results if u did most of the pruning after they have reached flip height. I don't like to tie to aggressively either until I'm ready to flip. If u pull the top growth shoots too far back, the lateral tips will take over dominant growth. That's good for filling the canopy, but not if u need more vertical stretch still.

Kudos on the clean up, n upgrading. That's how we improve. Onward n upward my friend.