What's new

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Foreman000

Fillin up a sideways canopy is everything for optimal yield usin bare bulbs.....and ...

When yas can fll it in with plants that extend out almost to the bulbs without scorching and bleaching , that`s when the gpw`s get tested once dialage hits....

Lookin good bro....Icky taught yas well....Keep dialin....and...

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Fred just wanted to say thanks for stoping by my thread. I've been reading posts from you for years. I've used your advice more than a few times. The door is always open. And your right Ich is my go to Yoda.

Oti$ & Waxy. You 2 are like part of the wood work round here. That's alright tho I'm happy to have ya homies. And now we're about to have a gang a weed to mess with. Your flipping right it's a party. Call up some bitchs & lets start breaking shit. :woohoo:

Lemme go clear this with the wife. Be right back:biggrin:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fillin up a sideways canopy is everything for optimal yield usin bare bulbs.....and ...

When yas can fll it in with plants that extend out almost to the bulbs without scorching and bleaching , that`s when the gpw`s get tested once dialage hits....

Lookin good bro....Icky taught yas well....Keep dialin....and...

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

DHF...man where yah been...good to see yah....headin to Nevada brah

Dude your vertical grow is excellant! Overgrow and go big!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fred just wanted to say thanks for stoping by my thread. I've been reading posts from you for years. I've used your advice more than a few times. The door is always open. And your right Ich is my go to Yoda.

Oti$ & Waxy. You 2 are like part of the wood work round here. That's alright tho I'm happy to have ya homies. And now we're about to have a gang a weed to mess with. Your flipping right it's a party. Call up some bitchs & lets start breaking shit. :woohoo:

Lemme go clear this with the wife. Be right back:biggrin:

you can't go wrong with Ichy or Fred....they been around the block a few times....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You guys make me have a fat head. Truthfully I just followed what was posted here on IC and listened to those more smarter than I. Now I just post those same words back up as my own. haha.

Foreman is just doing the same things I have done. Read read and then read some more. And he is doing a grand job at following the advise from those who have gone before and learned the mistakes not to do.

I too learned from you DHF and others like Bobblehead, Marlo, and even that hack megayields. To many names to list them all. Truthfully there is so much better advise on this site than I could give. And Foremans found it cause it looks great.

rockymountainJ

Damn Foreman, came back to check in and smacked my forehead again. Wow walls of beauty!! Nice job hope you've been exercising your forearms!!! That's quite a trim ahead of ya!! Cheers

Globule

Wow! Just wanted to stop by and pay my respects Foreman.

Beautiful grow - so clean and green.

Enjoy your harvest!

gr866

Veteran
Very nice Foreman,

I just got here but am catching up. New to vert, advice needed and welcome.
Will be post my specs once I get things moving. Want to start in late June.
There are so many good growers here and have not run into one unfriendly one, thanks guys.

GR

Foreman000

Very nice Foreman,

I just got here but am catching up. New to vert, advice needed and welcome.
Will be post my specs once I get things moving. Want to start in late June.
There are so many good growers here and have not run into one unfriendly one, thanks guys.

GR

The people in vertical threads are the best imo. Read, ask questions & execute. Then repeat. Take care.

LSWM

Looking good foreman! Filling those screens nicely! I love that sideways lean on the colas. When you get it right that's when the yeild starts taking off!

LSWM

He got lost in a pile of nufs and had to trim his way out.

I know when that happens to me I can dissapear off the mag for weeks or months at a time, haha.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
He got lost in a pile of nufs and had to trim his way out.

I know when that happens to me I can dissapear off the mag for weeks or months at a time, haha.

He does roofing in the summer and is working his ass off right now. I talked to him the other day and he has not had enough time to even get what he needs done in his grow done.