What's new

If you feel like smacking your forehead & saying WTF. Your welcome here. Come on in!

Foreman000

Enjoying the thread, Foreman. Looking forward to seeing these ladies fill out. The extent to which you have trained them is impressive. Do you supercop conservatively with this method, only in situations where they can't be bent back upon themselves?

Sup Sunshine. Thanks for stopping by. I ty to go conservative but I'm kinda heavy handed. My method, that's not mine alone is I grab node to node & give them a twist. You'll hear a snap or feel it. Ichabod showed me this. Didn't make sense until I seen it in person. So I hope you get what I'm saying. Then that little bit can get moved how you want it. Sometimes it won't cooperate. But wait until it gets longer & it will bend to your will.

But I think my new method is for me to get that bitch in a headlock & have Ichabod come flying off the top rope with a machete. :biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Haha machete more like a bent piece of drip edge. You talk so much crap some times. And my short fat ass would take forever to climb up that high. I just roll in with the drip edge flipping around like the blades on a chariots wheel.

Foreman000

And while I'm up & at em, how bout a lil update. All AOG, feeding them 6 times a day. They were on a 30 second feed. I bumped it up to 50 seconds today haven't been getting any run off. That manifold is slow pumping it out. Old one was faster. Probably because it leaked like crazy. They look healthy. Fullest my screens have ever been at this stage. These picks are from 2 days ago. Today is day 10. This first pic is the sweet spot in the room. I expect the most out of this one.

Take care people. Thanks for stopping in. :tiphat:

Foreman000

How are you people? Glad to hear it. Things are moving along just swell over hear. Fast growth. Thick & heavy. Like my sisters. Bud sites popping up all over & stretching like crazy. These pics are from tonight. Day 13. Enjoy.

Take care people.

Foreman000

Sup people; wishing everybody is having a wonderful Presidents' Day. Washington, Jefferson & Monroe I think liked to spark it up. So I figured I'd light it up & say what up. Enough history let's check out future buds coming soon. These are my AOG day 19. Exspolsive growth filling up my screens.

Won't let me upload more pics. Be back later. Peace.

Miraculous Meds

They're looking really nice n healthy Foreman! Keep it up for another month n u will do very good this run. The canopy looks like its filled in well.

Foreman000

How goes it IC. MM & Tony Green thanks for the kind words. Man I got a friggin jungle up in my spot people. Today is day 24. So I'm pretty sure stretch is over. Starting to stink like a mofo up in there to. I took these pics last night tell me watch a think.

What's up Ich get in there and do a massive defoliation?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
No. Move branches if you can first. Spread then out. Then take the shaded branches. Do it over a week to week and a half. A little every other day. If you do a massive one you will slow down the plants just as they are starting to bulk up.

Slow a gradual. And I hope you kept track of what they looked like at the start so you can reduce the amount that will be shaded next time. Then you wont run the risk of slowing the growth when you have to do a large amount of trimming.

oti$

You are going to crush it this run! I bet it feels good to have those screens all filled out:D

Foreman000

How goes it IC. It's been a minute since I've done an update. So here we go. Right now I'm at day 46 of 12/12. Everything looks goods. Buds are starting to pulp up. All look healthy. Got one that's pissing me off. One of my water hoses feeds slow. So it's not doing as good as the others. Not horrible. Time just an issue lately. On my list of things to fix. Huge list. Anywho how bout some pics.

Take care people. Peace out.

Foreman000

Hello IC. Time for another update. Things are starting to get crazy up in here. I got buds on top a buds on top a buds. No complaints. There starting to swell up. I'm at day 57. I usually go 70 days. But things are starting to look done. I might chop a lil early. We'll see. These pics are from 2 days ago. Enjoy.

That last pic is the money shot. I can't believe it's was taken in my room. I owe what I learned from reading reading forums on this site. Vert rocks.

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Fillin up a sideways canopy is everything for optimal yield usin bare bulbs.....and ...

When yas can fll it in with plants that extend out almost to the bulbs without scorching and bleaching , that`s when the gpw`s get tested once dialage hits....

Lookin good bro....Icky taught yas well....Keep dialin....and...

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....