What's new

If you could go anywhere...Where would you live?

BudToaster

Veteran
i found a riverbank about 36 years ago ... i found bliss. certainly nothing i did to "earn" this ... just by the grace of fate.

captkody

having tripped around the world for a lot of years I would say Washington state until the feds close the state down

sutra1

I guess where my family happens to be. It would be nice if they happened to be in Montecito......or Tobago........or Bklyn Hts...........

floralheart

Veteran
I can't tell you. Because then it would be overrun with people. :D

There are a few places most americans can't pronounce and can't find on a map. Therefore, nobody cares about it and I can enjoy the peace and quiet.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I have been to so many places Ireland, England,Mexico ,every state in the US, Jamaica,Costa Rica, Belize.. For any true smokers Jamaica is your place lol. So much ganja it's great and I loved the ppl there. Costa Rica is also amazing but the bud is expensive and not that great. For just the diversity I might pick Costa Rica but not sure about buying there that might be tricky. Stay frosty headband 707

growhi

it would have to be first world !!

couldn't be on some tin pot island , with a third world medical service and backwards natives !

south of France !
north Spain
north Italy !

south spain is to hot in the summer its oppressive unless your right on the coast ! but all the coast is like a party town ! south in were you have a holiday condo not to live !

the north of Spain in stunning !

Latest posts

Latest posts