What's new

If I was going to name a strain after a celebrity...

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Well I wouldn't, I think it's gay. But if I was going to it would be "George Michael" I mean come on, he fell asleep in the middle of the street.....while driving or some crazy shit. That's legend.

G

guest456mpy

OK, I'll play...

I'd name it Chuck Norris 'cause if you even looked at it, it would kick your ass.

Ouch ! Sorry, that one even hurt me!

I

In~Plain~Site

Woody Harrelson has been a long-time advocate, he deserves a strain...

Natural Born Killer

:D

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Really?

Seems like he's pretty successful to me :dunno:

Where/when did he say that?

the quote was from around when he got arrested for planting those hemp plants years ago.....ill never forget that he said that, it really tripped me out. but i have tried to search for the quote recently and couldn't find it......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hawking's Highest after Stephen Hawkings.

Herijuana X Trainwreck,
paralyzing effects of the Heri/indica side &
the cerebral buzz of pure Trainwreck/sativa.

the powerful Heri side will couchlock or lazyboy you whilst the TW will make you the most introspective mofo at the moment, you'll have such profound thoughts and ideas your mind will wander dizzily for hours through the cosmos, you'll feel as though you've solved the answers to all of life's questions, problem is that it'll all be forgotten with the waning of the buzz.......

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KGUHiZrbj8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0p1Hq5ll6s&feature=related

Terrence Mckenna

not so much a celebrity but could use a strain for sure

watch those short vids

Terence Mckenna was a legend. The guy was a friggin powerhouse of knowledge about all things psychedelic.

He does have a mushroom strain named after him already. It's called Mckennai I think.

I put a torrent up with all his videos ever released on the interweb, if any of you guys are interested let me know. I was a bit obsessed with the guy some time ago lol
Also have pretty much every single mp3 of his you are likely to find on the web too but I haven't uploaded that yet. It's about 5gb or something.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Woody Harrelson has been a long-time advocate, he deserves a strain...

Natural Born Killer

:D

last year there where sum photo's and hintz....cuming out of the BigBuhdda camp......about a NEW strain being named WoodyHarrelson.....
don't think it ever got released......

Latest posts

Latest posts