What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

hey pontiac!! great thread man. it was ghosts NGB, on this thread, that hooked me to this awsum site. check out the link in my sig to my mini fridge build, a friend of yours said that i should stop in leave the link to it. i hope it doenst seem too vain of me to do so. peace.

CottonMouth

You would do better to put in rotating walls with hidden rooms behind them. But even then they could still find the room. Its like this if you get to the point they are at the door, it is just easier and better to say come on in let me show you around. If your lucky you might get a good cop in charge and they will cut you a deal before you even get arrested. Like finding less than 100 plant when there was actually 250+, or something like that. And yes I know someone that happened to and it was really really unbeleivable that the cops did that considering the time period and the state in which it happened.

CM

N

NicholasSmokes

Its like this if you get to the point they are at the door, it is just easier and better to say come on in let me show you around
This is really not a good suggestion, even if it worked for your friend. Don't let the cops in if they don't have a warrant. Get a lawyer if they do. Keep your mouth shut always.

conehead

New section added! Its called "Paraphernalia Related". Please post some links containing homemade tutorials for making smoking tools (bongs, pipes, vaporizers, rolling techniques etc). Thanks.

Heres a homemade pipe i found while searching the forums (forgot the user). Cracks me up everytime:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Thats a cool pipe dude! havn't seen one since I was in the big house last.

Yggdrasil

Great list guys, just reading all the links took a few days can only imagine the process y'all went thru to compile em all! Rep and props to all!

Ygg

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Frozen window A/C unit

Frozen window A/C unit

Got trouble with A/Cs freezing up in the winter?

Try these