What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

P

Peat

Will do. :joint:

==============
Edit:

Dun
& Dunn :D

Thanks for the nudge, Pontiac! :yes:

Been meaning to do that for a while...

T

TroubleGuy

Low budget (no budget for me!) DIY duct silencer. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=118585 :joint:

Only need 3 things and 10 minutes of time.

I took the general idea from various duct muffler/silencer DIY's I'd seen but opted to try my own ideas out before spending money getting stuff I didn't have just to follow a DIY. This idea worked great. :joint:

T

TroubleGuy

hah ignore the suggestion I Pm'd you...just noticed the ywllow smiley for new additions. maybe listing the dates added next to them would make it easier to find more relevant DIY/stuff you haven't seen already?

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Hey Pontiac!!

First of all excellent compilation!! I have used lots of these threads already!! awsome having them all in one thread!!! Lots i havent covered...

Not to sure if the blunt_69 qualifies for a spot in the list or not. I have done multiple projects including the magic trays!

i'll leave it to you to choose if there is anything I can contribute. Everything ive done is in the sig!

Again awsome list... xcuse me i gots me some reading to do...

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Been outta town for a few weeks, :frown: so if I missed any DIY's, please PM me about it (or post it here). Thanks. :grouphug:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
New section guys...

Cheap DIY Grow Supplies

Post up a DIY alternative to a horticulture-grade product.

2stoge

Hope you dont mind me linking this in my sig. It helped me out a great deal when I was starting out. And still helps whenever I want to do something new. Great work.

Hey man!) Just noticed a linkie to my thread here :) nice work with the topic
By the way - I was wondering what does "DIY" stand for?)

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Thanks for all the help and comments guys ;) I really appreciate it :yes:

2stoge - I don't mind it one bit :D In fact, I insist everyone link it in their sig in order to reduce repetitive posts and to give new growers a head start. :)

hermanshooltz - Hey herman! :friends: Yea your budget growbox is a pretty sweet setup... easy on the wallet; just the way I like it. Btw, DIY stands for Do It Yourself. It's a term that's used by people to refer to things or tasks that are made or done without professional intervention... In other words, things or tasks you make or do by yourself. Of course, the horticulture industry being the rip off that it is, I just couldn't help but make this thread. :wave: