What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

microgram

Very EPIC! Just as a heads up, don't run any real amperage through a 16/3 wire. The recommendation for running a 1000w Bulb is #14. Remember, you can't save money with electricity and win. Always over estimate gauges, and never stuff conduit more than 75% full. I'm sure Carpster is running very HOT lines (no pun intended), I wouldn't use anything under 14 gauge, period. Amazing thread pontiac, wicked none the less! :smoke:

Strangely

Can I ask the more experienced DIYers than myself (so that's everyone) which hinges I should be after... My door sits outside of the cab, ie: it doesn't sit just inside like a lot of the diagrams I can find show. Imagine a small shelving unit that then has one door fitted to it, the door is the full width of the existing shelving unit including the depth of the wood.

Is that even remotely clear?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
pontiac-

many, many thanks. what a resource. you rock.

shameless plug: i have written up a carbon filter tutorial that has a few modifications on the designs you posted. also my cab is kinda unique and i'd be honored if you popped in to check it out.

prowler-

that one is on there. under micro cabs it's called "hoover of green". awesome thread.

Tactician

Prototyping, servicing, and any DIY projects, send me a PM or ask here. I am a licensed electrician with four years of EE. Built 100s of units, so any idea you have for a product, let me know. Worked in a metal fab shop so any enclosure can be designed or purchased as an electrical box with NEMA rating.

ion

how many times have i spent forever searching for this damn thread .............and just now subbed it.

bugger!