What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway ICMag 4/20 giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorilla ganja

When I first joined the internet of weed it was right here on icmag in late 2015. Since then I celebrate every 4/20 with an annual seed pop. This year the seed pop will be the last of the awesome outdoor auto seeds that were gifted to me by a fellow canadian icmag member @gorilla ganja
Happy Birthday Icmag Fam !!
Hey bud, long time no chat. It's funny you mentioned those seeds. I'm doing a run with some of those right now. 8 years old and dam near 100% germination.
I'm backcrossing an F4 generation back to those original F1.
These ones are being culled today.
culled JSL.jpg

I also joined in 2015; wow, how time flies. This forum was my first time meeting like-minded cannabis enthusiasts, and I've been soaking up info from this awesome group ever since.
Happy 20th IC mag

Peace GG

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
-How do you celebrate 4/20?

I love 420 and have it incorporated into two of my tattoos in a very subtle but noticable way. I have been celebrating 4/20 for 30 years and it's my favorite holiday. I usually start smoking immediately and tend to go through @ an ounce for the day to my head. Since I started growing and having plenty to smoke I try to give away as many joints as I can while going to events on 4/20. Thanks for IC mag and thank you for the chance to win something. Good luck all :rasta:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
To be honest, 4/20 has never meant anything to me . . . It’s just something that the young’uns dreamed up in the 90s . . . :cool:

A favourite thread? There are too many to count but 2 do deserve honourable mentions.

One that I seem to look up all the time for some tidbit of info or other . . .

Cannabis Bibliography

And of course, whenever I need a chuckle . . .

Funny Pictures Are Funny

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Great giveaway @exploziv :smokey:

-Which is your favorite ICMag thread of all time?

I remember hanging on to my seat and waiting for the next post.

SubGirl

420club
How do you celebrate 4/20?
I’ll start 4/20 the night before rolling enough fat Marley’s selected from my top shelf home grown for an all day 4/20 buzz. Wake and bake with my friends in the ICMAG old farts thread checking on my friends gardens and ailments of the day maybe even staying for a second cup and second buzz if the jokes are good. I will then unzip the grow tent and wake up the plants with some vociferous ukulele music and singing to get them swaying to the stoner songs and in the mood to grow. This special day, I will tell them about the special contest and how one of them will be getting a prize for being the most beautiful plant at the end of the grow to encourage them to compete. I then make Mr Sub and I a nice munchie brunch after I’ll shop 420 sales on the interweb then another buzz to tied me over till the next buzz. It is 4/20 so don’t judge there will be lot of buzz going on that day. ✌️
Happy Birthday ICMAG and thanx @Gypsy Nirvana and friends for keeping it strong.

Last edited:

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I celebrate 4/20 by saying "dude weed" to all the stoners.(I dont use cannabis currently)

My favorite time on ic mag is on this thread when i said this.

I don't need anything im just being funny.(Maybe im not even funny)

cheapwine

Veteran
-How do you celebrate 4/20?
I smoke fatty one (multiple times), listen to Bob Marley and other Reagge bands...

-Which is your most memorable ICMag moment/story?
*loose lips sink ships*

hahaha, I'd say I cherish all of the interactions with the users / people - from giving advices to exchanging the gene pools :)

-Which is your favorite ICMag thread of all time?
I really like the Tom Haze Hill Thread (but it went shitshow quickly hahaha)
ChemDog Story - 5 stars!
Sour Diesel / Original Diesel - very good reading as well!

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
"Which is your most memorable ICMag moment/story?"

Meeting everyone for 420 in Amsterdam many moons ago. Truecannablis, Dr.D, gaiusmarius, the H3ads, Rez, Old Pink, GrowDoc, Gypsy of course. Too long ago to remember everyone but it was great to meet so many open hearted friendly people. ❤️

cbotany

My favorite icmag thread of all time is the one on the KISS method, I try to get people into growing locally and I try to teach them about how easy cannabis just can be, I think the KISS method/ lucas formula has helped more people grow than any other fertilizer regimen, I try to do organics now, but man, when I mess up, I go back to Maxi Bloom, and epson salts. It just works!

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I have only been here a short while so I like the grow logs threads. The grow logs are a great source of information. What to do as well as what not to do. I love that I can learn things from others to make myself a better grower.

kikwear

This 4/20 is gonna be epic.
We are gonna celebrate by getting the fam together to harvest and trim our first indoor grow and sample some of the next harvest.

Can't wait to try some of the hyperion and cheese

Have a happy 420!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_175649_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_175649_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16

jokerman

Premium user
I start with good coffee and start with a pre rolled I make of a blend of what I grow and acquire.
I get set up with water and things I should not eat.
Install my most excelent head phones on my head and start music.
Go to the "Original Old Farts Club" and see my friends.
Before I met them I was lonely and afraid .Now Im just afraid😊

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I start with good coffee and start with a pre rolled I make of a blend of what I grow and acquire.
I get set up with water and things I should not eat.
Install my most excelent head phones on my head and start music.
Go to the "Original Old Farts Club" and see my friends.
Before I met them I was lonely and afraid .Now Im just afraid😊
With this bunch you should be afraid very afraid 😜😜

jokerman

Premium user
I’ll start 4/20 the night before rolling enough fat Marley’s selected from my top shelf home grown for an all day 4/20 buzz. Wake and bake with my friends in the ICMAG old farts thread checking on my friends gardens and ailments of the day maybe even staying for a second cup and second buzz if the jokes are good. I will then unzip the grow tent and wake up the plants with some vociferous ukulele music and singing to get them swaying to the stoner songs and in the mood to grow. This special day, I will tell them about the special contest and how one of them will be getting a prize for being the most beautiful plant at the end of the grow to encourage them to compete. I then make Mr Sub and I a nice munchie brunch after I’ll shop 420 sales on the interweb then another buzz to tied me over till the next buzz. It is 4/20 so don’t judge there will be lot of buzz going on that day. ✌️
Happy Birthday ICMAG and thanx @Gypsy Nirvana and friends for keeping it strong.
You Win!
And even if I do win ,Imma giving it to you☝️😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts