What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway ICMag 4/20 giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Which is your most memorable ICMag moment/story?

That would be when I was standing at the counter of a grow shop here in my still-illegal state back in 2009. I discreetly asked the man behind the counter if there was a place on the internet for 'people trying to do what I'm trying to do'. He wrote something on a little scrap of paper and handed it to me. It said ICMAG.COM. And that's how I got started.

Rastafarout

Premium user
Which is your favorite ICMag thread of all time-
The whole thing, without a doubt!
From seeing how different genetics look and grow , from bugs to big laughs and the Gossip , you can learn more from IC Mag then any other single source - fact !

So I come from a country even reggae music was banned at one stage ! So you can imagine there was no information about growing cannabis all that was banned too ,only a few people travelling would smuggle grow books…

Went travelling myself got a grow bible .. but you can’t ask a book questions !
And thank fluck I heard about this site
back then 06/07 , never had a problem not solved here , thanks @everyone ….

Last edited by a moderator:

woolybear

Veteran
How do you celebrate 4/20?
- If I remember to, I light a bunch of fireworks off my roof. Just kidding, I eat tacos.
Which is your most memorable ICMag moment/story?
- Honestly it's my growlog being chosen in this thread to represent Chem Double d Wrecker Feminized! The CDdW is extremely dank, oilly fuelly weed; after curing, there's also menthol spicyness that hits you when you grind the bud. Rock hard, pretty, resinous, heavy nugs. Honestly a bargain at whatever price CSG is charging, plus he offers amazing promos/discounts

ALSO, the CDdW appears to be more fungus gnat resistant than my other plant.
Which is your favorite ICMag thread of all time?
- probably the guy growing in a shipping container on an island, or the guy who grew weed in a protected native island somewhere in east asia. For knowledge, the fungus gnat / why is my plant f**d up threads

Last edited:

Uludag

-How do you celebrate 4/20?

With clean vapes, some Haze and hopefully some friends.

-Which is your most memorable ICMag moment/story?

There are several, one big thing i love about this board and its users is, that they are very loyal to this site and also very dedicated. Most memorable was when i came back after pretty bad years for me and first guy i met was a friend from years ago. Then we met up and it was like we never lost us. :rasta:
That didnt happened only once to me. Kind of a big grower class reunion :biggrin: Maybe it will take some time but you will met alot of old friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts