What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway ICMag 4/20 giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
give (728 x 90 px) (1).gif

Greetings, ever growing ICMAG community!
We are thrilled to announce that this year marks a significant milestone for our forum: it's our 20th anniversary! That's right, it's been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created ICMag, and we couldn't be more proud of all that we have accomplished so far.
For this 4/20 we will run a giveaway with prizes. In order to have a chance of winning by random selection, and to have some fun, you have to answer one of the follwing questions in a post in this thread. (Only one answer per user & one post per user is counted as a valid chance. All users participating must be registered as a member of the forum before 1st of April 2024 in order to have a chance to win.)

Questions (PICK ONE);
-How do you celebrate 4/20?
-Which is your most memorable ICMag moment/story?
-Which is your favorite ICMag thread of all time?

Time limit to answer the question is 19 April 2024. Winning users announced on 4/20.

The prizes are:
1:
- A 640W led light (FD6000 Plus from Phlizon)
phlizon_fd6000_ples_640w_led_grow_light.jpg

https://www.phlizonstore.com/products/phlizon-fd6000-plus-640w-led-grow-light
- 6 months "420club" premium access to the VIP Lounge and ICMag Archives, comes with a cool tag under your username

2:
-2 packs of 5 seeds from Connoisseur Genetics
Australian Dead Head Feminized
Chem Double d Wrecker Feminized
- 6 months "420club" premium access to the VIP Lounge and ICMag Archives, comes with a cool tag under your username

3:
-1 pack of 10 seeds from Connoisseur Genetics Chocolate N Cherry Ice cream Cake Regular

4:
-25 seeds of your choice from Seeds Mafia
You can check their vendor subforum here:

Many thanks to our sponsors for this event @PhlizonGrowLight, @ojd and @Seeds Mafia.
Good luck!

Last edited:

I Care

Yo DB ^ 🫡

How do I celebrate 4/20?
Well the thing is that for every 420 there are ten moments to celebrate.
So there’s the 10 days of 4/20.
Four Twenty
Four Twenty 1
Four Twenty 2
Four Twenty 3
Four Twenty 4
Four Twenty 5
6, 7, 8 and 9!
The 10 days of 4/20

Same thing twice a day, there is ten minute of four twenty!

Hope everybody had a great weekend, with special respects to those that recognize the holiday season!

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
-How do you celebrate 4/20?
i am celebrating this four twenty day just as i do on my birthdays. usually i do cook something "special" slow and low food and enjoy the atmosphere while vaping these gems from my stash. there is a little bit of bubblehash and of course a couple of flowers that have been curing for years already. i am also germinating outdoor seeds for this season. did i mention a refreshing walk outside? and play relaxing background music!

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Honestly, I celebrate 4/20 somewhat solemnly as for whatever reason it always reminds me of old friends who’ve passed on. So I tend to ritualistically burn a few down with old friends while we chat about the past and those we lost. It’s sad at first but at the end of the day I’m rolling with laughter.

Congrats Gypsy on 20 years!

greencalyx

Premium user
Favorite ICMag thread of all time is kinda difficult to pick throughout all the years, but I think I'll have to go with the the original "show your frostiest bud" thread.

Back in the day, I would spend hours sorting through that thread drooling over the pics and trying to find the absolute frostiest strains. Truly epic frosty buds were a bit more few and far between than they are today.

It was that thread that lead me to what are still some of my most favorite strains today. Namely, Sour Bubble (most of BOGs gear, actually) and Deep Chunk.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
Favoriten ic moment:
Meeting many of you for the first time when i attended my first ic cup in Amsterdam many years ago. So glad to see that I was not alone. And to meet so many awesome people.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I had a lot of nice moments. One was that I met Cravenmore/Flightbynight, we were internet buddys in real life for a looong time.
The other one was really strange, I wrote with a guy from the german forum, he could come from everywhere in germany. We came closer and he was living in the city of Bremen (40miles). We wrote a little bit more, he wrote some day he is driving home to his relatives. It was clear, he came from my hometown and the joke was, at last, as he was a kid I often saw him playing in the garden of a neighbour no 100 feet away. :)

regentag

My favorite moment was when I found this forum. I've spent hundreds of hours reading and learned more than I could ever remember. I will also contribute more actively, I found out quite late that there is also a very nice German community active here! Thank you for the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts