What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC420Cup2024 - Lets Get The Ball Rolling thread

which Category did you prefer BhO or Edibles - EDIBLES Have WIN

• Bho

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Edibles

Votes: 23 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hampshiregrower

I know I might be a little late but I would love to enter the edible category, I am able to drop my entry off on Friday 15th.

Is it too late or can I still enter?

My good friend who owns @solventless.solutions would also like to give some free products to each of the winners too if it’s not too late, I can also drop these bits off on Friday!

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I know I might be a little late but I would love to enter the edible category, I am able to drop my entry off on Friday 15th.

Is it too late or can I still enter?

My good friend who owns @solventless.solutions would also like to give some free products to each of the winners too if it’s not too late, I can also drop these bits off on Friday!

If you PM @Speula I think there is an option to drop off entries during this week’s Spannabis celebrations.

Peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
35g of gear is £250 equivalent price to enter, then it has to somehow get smuggled across several borders. Steep penalties if caught. What are the prizes going to be to make that worth it? Somehow, bragging rights don't seem enough.
Im gonna bring a bunch of seeds for the Grower and Extract Category winners.

Speula

Veteran
For edibles I think the amount of MG should be minimal perhaps 50mg so it doesn’t destroy but gives a good idea of taste and quality to judge. In essence strength should not be what they compete about it should be quality.
That’s why we set the bar to 125mg. We presuppose every Chef understands how to make his product work. That’s why we only judge on personal preference, everyone pick their 3 favorites on personal preferences. As far as I can say from the entries so far, these guys take their edible game as serious as a grower preparing his best buds.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s why we set the bar to 125mg. We presuppose every Chef understands how to make his product work. That’s why we only judge on personal preference, everyone pick their 3 favorites on personal preferences. As far as I can say from the entries so far, these guys take their edible game as serious as a grower preparing his best buds.
Didn’t notice that but it’s great to see, really makes it fair and hopefully means judges can concentrate on taste and creativity with the effect being consistent across the board.

velorex

Brought a nice chunk of something brown and delicious
IMG20240415214304.jpg

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Realized I didn’t pick up a score sheet, can someone post a pic of one so I can see the judging categories?
Thanks

Veldig Steen

Here is the site to judge.. not all emails hosts work, best use a gmail, only I can see the emails, no one else ✌🏻

Only use full points , 1-10 , no 7.5 for eg
Am I doing something wrong? I still can`t scroll down on the site to judge. I just got a big ICMAG logo on the white screen after login with a code.

Latest posts

Latest posts