What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC420Cup2024 - Lets Get The Ball Rolling thread

which Category did you prefer BhO or Edibles - EDIBLES Have WIN

• Bho

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Edibles

Votes: 23 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malfofa69

35g of gear is £250 equivalent price to enter, then it has to somehow get smuggled across several borders. Steep penalties if caught. What are the prizes going to be to make that worth it? Somehow, bragging rights don't seem enough.

The prize is to get ya name in this cup . N borders are a part of the game .this is a privilege and a part of what tbis community about . And anyone thst can judge should be grateful to try things pepole risk there freedom and time to work on for you for such a cheap price . I think .

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If you're going to quote me, please don't throw someone else's quote in the same quote. Separate them so it doesn't look like I instantly contradict myself.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Oh no... Why did I read it was back in A'dam??? I was so happy at the idea to meet you all again and share
some great time up North I didn't know the move southward was a permanent one. Well, I guess i'll have to organise myself so I can join for next year's Cup.

Irie!

Piecho

Let me share the graphic we designed with Illo for IG post about the competition: )

Attachments

• ic420cup-20240306-0001.jpg
    ic420cup-20240306-0001.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 76

Latest posts

Latest posts