What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

Sativa Soul

Wow that room is huge! What strain(s) is your friend growing there?

Anyway, as I promised her are some pics of your gear for the moment. I think I will flower in about two to three weeks.

First a little group shot. The smaller ones on the left side are 5 males.

Crash Test, clawing a bit

Crash Test II , very nice looking phenotype, one of my favourites so far

Crash Test II , Also an intersting pheno, short and branchy

Crash Test II , similar to the pheno above but slower growing and a little less branchy

Dominatrix, very fast growing pheno, bend her and kept in a small pot for a while longer so the others could keep up

Dominatrix

Dominatrix

Sativa Soul

Misfit

Misfit

Mongrul, still got 2 females, after getting 8 males

Mongrul

Pollen Chuck

Pollen Chuck, a little slower at the start but starting to take off

Pollen Chuck Revised, good looking pheno too, had another one which was a really weird looking mutant but I killed it before I took pics

These are going to be a lot of phenotypes to make reports on :smoker: but I definetely don't mind. :woohoo:

:headbange

oh wow...i've been :lurk:-ing for awhile but all these gorgeous pix of y'r gear...and that room! :yoinks: I had ta post something, just to say hi :bongsmi:
I'm really loving all the new pix of y'r gear..I'm gonna try them outdoors this year I think..unfortunately I can't run em @ the same time as my OGA testers..because of the legal situation overhere..nevertheless..Spring will be my Core-A-thon :biglaugh:
:wave: Low

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me to Tona me to....lol...this is't mine and i woz alread smilling from ear to ear
np mate..i'll try to take some more next time i'm there...^^

heya Dog
mmmmh wish there where as many strains ihere as Tona's....damn cashcrop strain sucks...i smoked a couple o'buds from them and it was way beneath my expectations....not much better as swagg....buds reek a bit like tea....:fsu:
NP mate,there on there way as of today.....:wink:

@buzzed
mmmh i'll bet thats alot of stuff....we did a estimate and it should be around 25 -30 keys in a 7 - 8 week time frame :joint:

heya Sir
i know...i find it a bit scary 2 to be honest..i'll try and update a few times so you can al watch

ullo Sublime...
hhehehe i'll try my friend...i'll try...gladd you like the shots ..i know i did :D

thx coloritgreen
much appreciated mate ..you can always come around and visit again....i'm not going anywhere :smile:

Ohw man Sativa....!
you brought some goodies for me :D....and my friend is growing some 7-8 week cashcrop strain that is't realy good...for me it comes down to swagg.....athough the buds have a nice structure and there is a limited resincoat on it...but it reeks of tea...not good in my book...LOL

dunno where to start....i'm happely surprized with all them pics !!
i'll try and update asap so i can resemble them a bit....ohw man....i gottte ask....!..i like you to be a Part of F.U.C.K.E.M crew Europe ? you just gotte say yes....:D
thanks again for them pics mate!!ohw yea,are these pics your girls from every strain?? from those last 5 packs i mean??

thx Bear... heheehe cool room is't it....how can you not like it :D
thx for the visit bro^^

LOL black...your reaction says enough lol...its quite impressive to say the least :eek:...this is a dreamrooom ... a bit to much for my taste realy.....with 1/2 i would settle :p

thank you Old soul...it means alot comming from you !
i'll tell him you said that hehehe ^^

heya HighLow
mmmh nce to know you are thinking of popping some...i think you won't be dissapointed atleast i hope so haha.
if you do so not all these strains are good for outdoors....i'll let you know in 8 - 12 week :smile:

LOL sammet ...yea man i agree he's got some serious balls hanging...and 2 be honest its not only this room..:yoinks:..but i'm not going there!

P.S thank you all for the continoues visits...i realy appreciate this alot
its nice being amung like minded folks :respect:!!!:D

Sativa Soul

Thx for the offer Core! That means a lot coming from you. :jump: Well I'd be glad to be a F.U.C.K.E.M. member!
Well these are about all the females I have going on my small 1m². I didn't germ every seed though. I Also had a few left from the seeds you sent last time. Gave the rest away to the needy :wink:. I also have a male of each strain so I can make F2's (except the mongrul) and crosses of about everything! Flowering time surely is gonna be fun
To bad your friends using such a swaggy cash crop strain. Aren't there enough good strains out there which can be used as a cash crop too? Not that I know much about large scale grows (not to say nothing).
A week ago or so I tasted some weed a friend of mine had bought which just really tasted like unions or something. Some of the strangest taste I've come around (next to plain chemical).
Anyway thanks again mate!

Hi Core!

Core said:
heya HighLow
mmmh nice to know you are thinking of popping some...i think you won't be dissapointed atleast i hope so haha.
if you do so not all these strains are good for outdoors....i'll let you know in 8 - 12 weeks

Cool!! by that time the outdoorseason will be upon us :woohoo:
I'd already read in y'r thread that ya recommended the 008 for outdoors so that one's already on the outdoor list so to speak..I'm still very much impressed by all the pix of y'r work..What if that huge room would be filled with Core-genetics...then everybody who buys from y'r friend would have quality smoke too..Too bad it's not legal anywhere just yet..:wallbash:

:wave:Low

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woa that room is insane!! It has to be a full time job maintaining a garden of that size. Loving the looks of your new crosses too!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Consider yourself a FUCKEM crewmember !! you realy deserve it !
its just a pretend thing...But you don't have to do anything exept gro nice pot...:D
there could be some bennefitzz but that also depend on how you play you're cards ey ....
nice to see all the lady's displayed ! looks like you got atleast one of each :D good to know :D
and i'm gone try and reform my mate's crop....just need 2 find a very good cashcroper....i woz thinking of running some blockheads and blockheads F2 next time...the strain they have is just produces alot...thats it...in a 3 day veg the still pull about 25-30 grams a plant...:yoinks:
no man, thank you !

Highlow :D
its just a guestimate i made...i realy can tel you at the end of this run...i hope lol....stay tuned and check in from time to time..ten you'llknow :smile:
i wish mate...that room filledd with some of my girls would be just awsome....wishfull thinking ey lol....

thx Guyute!!
mmmh not realy....they don't do much there...exept for watering and feeding...i don't see my mate in there all day.....thx guyute :smile: gladd you oliek the pics of'm crosses i made...thers some nice specimens inthere...i brought some pics to show

ehehehe BeAner
i try to do my best my friend.....not to be 'the man' but to grow nice and lush plants :D
thx for the visit mate

and a few pics of the Sbay freebies

PC revised
picture.php

Crash test II
picture.php

Dominatrix
picture.php

groupshots
picture.php

picture.php

and one of my KK's running it again....
picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn Core, those things are huge! I can't believe how big they got in those little containers! Great job bro!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update Core,dominatrix looks great bro,nice structure and some fatty leaves on there.
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Dom looks alot like mine bro

Kid is over cant really get any shot till tomorrow, but I will get some, and throw em up in teh social group for ya

Monster plants bro...................................................timber!!!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prof,OS,Tona and Dog......thx guys i realy appreciate the visits and copliments from you all...you all know that, right !?!:D
Nway some more pics i took of the garden...

Sativa side....most of'm are Amnesia haze and SSSDH's...
picture.php

Purple Bastard! :yummy:
picture.php

3th generation Sour Diesel Bx 2.5
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey Core, sorry I haven't checked in for a while, I've just been crazy busy recently. Your buddies new room is the kind of set up that I'm sure many of us dream about, and then wake up in a cold sweat. That thing would keep me awake at night with worry. But then it's also got to be a huge buzz knowing that's there as you go about day to day stuff.
What's going on with the pics mate? Old camera broken? I see lots of new Fuckem members banding together, looks like you and Frank have really started something there. Anyway, just stopping in to say hi, woo hoo crazy room and all that stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts