What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya tyler..its indeedquite a lage thing...a 30K room is't something you can look next to....its huge....:D backing this up soon

Small update
bought a new cable coz i woz fed up with it all...just can't find the old one...LMAO at myself...:wallbash:
Nway i'm showing some of the freebies i send it to Sbay...
don't know the exact times but i'll get back to that laters...
picture.php

i'm not oin final count yet but i atleast have 40 girls out of 57
beans :yoinks: :yoinks:
first row in this pic .....FLTR...Crash Test II....PC revised ....Dominatrix
picture.php

picture.php

and a few others...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry you peeps had to wait so long on pics :nanana:

crawdad

hey core...to say excellent would be an under statement...you've got some serious uh...outstanding growing skills..

cant wait to see more!

Crawdad

C

cellardweller

OMFG......i came into a room with ....hold on......49 connected 600 watters where hanging tere...i woz huge....

I don't blame you for being huge! I woulda been too :laughing:
really though, I can't wait to see those pics! :yeahthats

T

TylerDurden

Great percentage of females on those strains of yours bro and theyre lookin healthy and happy :canabis:

Mr. Durden :joint:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
dang brotha Core lookn sweet in here hey do you think them Kaua'i Kush F3's would be a nice send in to icmags chairty auction. i know i could send a few hundred beans of what i sent you or would they be better as freebies. i noticed GN post a thread about a chairty auction to help cover some of the cost's to run the site

Small update
bought a new cable coz i woz fed up with it all...just can't find the old one...LMAO at myself...:wallbash:
picture.php

i'm not oin final count yet but i atleast have 40 girls out of 57
beans
:yoinks: :yoinks:
first row in this pic .....FLTR...Crash Test II....PC revised ....Dominatrix
picture.php

picture.php

and a few others...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry you peeps had to wait so long on pics :nanana:
Wow 40 out of 57 beans sprouted turned out to be femmes!! Awesome ratio Core
You might've mentioned already but what is the FLTR?? The rest has been in y'r stable before but I hadn't heard/read anything about that one
Plants are looking good! :respect:
:wave: Low

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks great in there Core brother

I wish your Doms were a bit older, would give me a better idea what to do with mine. I was thinking about topping them once, but I will wait a week to see what is goin on in there

Impressive rows of plants brother, I can already see you are ready for the big grow
My big grow, I cant say much about it yet, but will be nearly 200 plants under 36 lights. The most impressive part about it, is that wil be all legal

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx crawdad i appreciate these kind words very much :D
more to come soon :smile:

heya Sir !!
thx mate ..but i woz lieing tru my theeth....i checked them all again and i only have 36 females left....damn early sexing hehehehe...but its still good ratio's :D

greenmtgirl
aaah realy..nice to know!...hope you are happy with them?....but you can always come here to check if them 008's turns out ok :wink:

@cellard
LMAO....there's always one that notice these kind of things....hehehe
but damn mate i realy got 'a' huge one from that room ....i'll try and 2 put some up soon

Tyler
i made a small mistake in counting..I only got 36 left....and i got only 1 unsexed plant as of yesterday...Nway thx for comming in :D

thanks Prof Sublime !!
its always nice to get compliments :D

heya Maj !!
no mate...it shure is a good thought to send them in for the charity auction!! they are worthy!! i'm gone run 2 of'm again to have the smoke again....Nway they can be used as both imo...charity and freebies!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe sneaky boys.....hey Highlow...FLTR means from left to right hehehehe...did't wanne type it lol...and now i still have 2.... hahaha
Nway,final count is 36 or 37...And now its sure lol....

mmmh i know what you mean....i won't be having so much probs....strech and all...i put'm in 2L pots ....they can't do notthing serious in that....but i woz thinking it could almost yield as much as a 7L pot....lol...trying to optimse all the space....and yield

i wish i could go legal....but 36 lamps ain't chickenshit ether....i shure like to see some pics of that 2.....Nway good luck in your endevor ...:D

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Core - how's it going mate? Enjoying life? Haven't seen this thread before and just had a read through. That DC1/2 was beautiful, especially the upturned frosty purple edges - do/did they all do that? Are the latest photos girls for your new grow palace? Keep it green bud. :wave:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey my mate Black :D

thanks mate i brought one pic that you gonne like then ...few rows are visible in the pic
say mate hows the OGA projects doing?
i realy need to catch up on that

@prx
thank you very much ...i appreciate it....realy :D
got some extra pics for ya

hello Sammet :D
yea mate all is going good overhere....:D..hope all is well at your end to...but i think so coz i visited ya new thread :D
aah and you took the time to read the threaed...indeed the DC's where very nice to look at..they indeed had the same trait...the leaves all turned up
and no its not the new space i'm talking abpout....i find it a huge risk to put'm on here ...
i'm looking for atleast 3 -5 years when the catch me in this setup.....

thanks you Old soul...
i'm realy very surprised that i got so many girls....after last pollination i stopt giving the plants Nitrogen.... almsot completely....in the 5 weeks the seeds matured i almsot gave next to notthing.... exept for a few doses of PK13/14...
Nway thx for,the visit

small update....
i brought some individual pics....my new ones are going strong

MisFit
picture.php

Crash test II
picture.php

picture.php

PeeWee
picture.php

Dominatrix
picture.php

Pollen Chuck revised
picture.php

groupshops
picture.php

picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking great core!! Cant wait to see it fill up with buds..As far as I know theres some of your freebies up on seedbay right?..I requested the Pollen Chunk..If ya dont mind blabing a few details of it..Mostly genetics, and flowering times. If I get a pack Itll be an honor for me to pop a few beans. :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you Sublime !!
me nether mate...i tryed smaller pot this time...so i can have more plants to grow...i did have some up there as freebies yes....but i don't know if they are out or not...
i send all my seeds to them ortherwise i would hit you up...sorry mate...
Nway...you got the name spelled wrong its Pollen Chuck..not chunk hehehe coz that refers to the DC...and what PC you mean ...i alo made PC revised and those where the lasts i send in to Sbay...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Core
Room looking great brother, that PC does sure look like the 1st generation, I think that one will be a winner for sure.
Cant wait to see the dom you have grow up, when you flipping the lights, I would love to see some flowers