What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya IC members

some of you may know me and some may not...i am a dirtgrower growig under 2 and sometime 3 lamps...these are 600 W each and 2 are on a mover :smile:
i'm using a preferted organic soil this run and 1 coco case with perlite added that i'm trying out....

for the soil i'm using the canna line....vega ;flores;PK 13/14 zymes and rootstimulant.

and for the coco i'm using Dutch formula....gro;bloom and micro bottle
but more info about this plant real soon :wink:

i'm currently runnnng a few strains and i'm gonne start some new ones meanwhile....so they will be ready for my perpetual

strains im running now are

SSSDH
Neville's haze x mango haze
Crippled creek (but i cut that one coz of nanners 2 days ago!)
Martian haze
Amnesia haze
SD bx 2.5
Deep Chunk
Kaua'i kush
Purple Bastard

new ones i'm gonne start in a couple of days are the beans i send in to Sbay....10 of each is what i'm putting down......

MiSfiT
Pollen chuch revised
Dominatrix
Crash test II

well thats it for now....i'll try an dupdate as regularly as i can....not always having the time to do so...
but here's a few pics to start off with....of the current garden....4-5 weeks in

neville x mango

DC

Kaua"i kushes

martian haze's

Amnesia haze

SSSDH

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st post :woohoo: !!
glad to be pullin up a chair in front bro.just gonna grab some smokables and set the mood :joint:
lookin forward to rollin this one till the wheels fall off too bro ur gear is always whuppin ass.
peace brotha.-T-

EDIT... does this mean the other thread is finito yo?
gotts thinem out when i can LOL peace

Last edited:
L

Lava Surfer

Looking good there, im gonna pull up a seat for this one too. Don't mind me, I'll be sitting quietly down back at the perves row!

Stay safe

Capn

Looks like things are coming along nicely. I can't wait too see your purple bastard.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The 'C' Spot, isn't this place just a myth ? :asskick: :muahaha:
Glad I got here for the start. :jump:

K

Karma Genetics

Got me a chair for another super core special grow thread.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Core

A new thread, great stuff man, awesome to see ya getting your stuff out there on teh bay, should be a hot seller. I can think of about a dozen peeps that have asked me for pc beans, these should sell out in no time

Cant wait to see the master grow his own gear, I wont be far behind ya, about a month or so, pulling up a chair between G and T

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe, I'm not missing out on this one... Else it will take me ages and ages to catch up and know what's 'appening in Core's garden :bashhead:

I's got a good seat, along with some of the usuals and some newbies. Let the show start! :rasta:

And as the Doc himself said, it will be cool to see you growing your own crosses, I bet you're going to rip and make us all jealous with 'em :spank: And he's playing with updated versions!

Safe bro! :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Tonatiuh
gladd you have you on board of my jalopy...whells will fall off no matter what lol
yes the other thread is done with ....i'm deleting pics as i write..Pitty for the loss of them but i got no room anymore hehehe

heya Lava Surfer...
no need to keep silent mate...but it dependds what perv you are realy lol....no i don't wanne know lmao...no serious ...there's room enough inhere...
and now you remind me i've been in ya thread,seems i forgot to tag it :S
i'll be by laters to correct that :D ...great having you onboard !!

High GMT !
hehehe i hope not lol.....but my handle starts whit C so hence the C-Spot
i'm happy you joined in :jump:
the years of XP are already counting up in this thread :wink:

Karma !!
nice to see your handle on the first page hehehe...some more years added to that XP :D gladd you joined in my friend.....i think i can still chalk a few thing up from you :smile:
Nhow, take a load of her and enjoy the trip :joint:

hehehe Dog
i put them on the bay as freebies not as a sale
i'm still doing test crosses to have atleast 2 nice stable strains to work with in the future...i've already decided on Pollen chuck ...the others where't up to par i think?
yea i hope they'll do me right ......i got high hopes for Misfit and dominatrix
and maybe 008 ...hope i'm right :smile:

high B !! :D
aaah my friend Browser !good to see you inhere , i put a link in the old thread so you could find me ...i'm happy you did :D
hope i can make this a realy enjoyable show...with no Nanners...hehehe
but i can't promisse that for a shure 100%...
Nway thanks for the visit

Highya esbe :smile:
aaah the danish front comming to check on me :D.....great having you bro...you also are more then welcome to reside in my threads....there's always things i still can learn from you, i'm shure...
hope i can make it worthwhile for you :wink:

aaaah the Welcome Guru :D...gladd to have you Guineapig !!
you are more then welcome my friend...I would do a welcome dance but i don't have those cool guineapigs in the gallery....:smile:
you always make IC feel a bit warmer then it is...Props bro !!
thanks for joining in !

heya Buzzed !!!
you even have the frontrow my friend hehehe gladd you joined in...i'm a long time lurker of ya threads ...but i think you know ey..
great having you onboard of this Jalopy....and its alredy getting more and more unstable inhere...lol.... all these twisted minds :muahaha:

CTSV
no mate there not....well actually they are ...LOL...but as freebies...not as sales...not yet anyhow...
but i'm gladd i could shake the intrest a bit....plz stay around and look if something killer comes out of it....or it could be NANNERBUSHES.if i fucked up...who's to say.....thats why i will gro them inhere :smile:

C

CTSV

Ahhhh. Ok. Well. I am going to have to buy some more gear, and just request them until I get lucky. Thanks for the info, and I'll be watching this closely.Cheers!

T

TylerDurden

Hey Core, just saw the link in the other thread and hopped on over here. Looks like I was a little slow though LOL. Im glad I can be here from the beginning of the grow, it looks like its going to be a good one. I just ordered some seeds from the bay yesterday and Im requesting Dominatrix or any of your other strains as a freebie so Im keeping my fingers crossed. Anyways I brought a couple of blunts with me so lets get one lit up! See ya around bro.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Core said:
hehehe Dog
i put them on the bay as freebies not as a sale
i'm still doing test crosses to have atleast 2 nice stable strains to work with in the future...i've already decided on Pollen chuck ...the others where't up to par i think?
yea i hope they'll do me right ......i got high hopes for Misfit and dominatrix
and maybe 008 ...hope i'm right :smile:

I really liked what I have seen of the Mongrel so far, really nice looking plant. I think what I would like to see from you is a true Sativa, that would be very cool

But count me in as your first customer to a fully released Pollen Chuck

Sleepy

Veteran
i never thought i'd find the elusive G-spot!

i never thought i'd find the elusive G-spot!

hehehe

taggin' along for the ride!! :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts