What's new

IC mag's Hidden G-Spot....euhm, C-Spot

guineapig

Veteran
Core!!!! :lurk:

That sour diesel v2.5 was some of the most amazingly powerful THC experiences ever.....do you know if you have v2.5 or v3? whichever you have, i am glad there are people out there who are preserving these versions.....

Keep Dope Alive!!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Like Cdubb said I got no excuses either for not coming in here. This picture I thought was amazing.
picture.php

Ill try and keep coming thru here alot, take it easy now. :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Tona

hehehe its to soon to say if i can walk tru with no probs....and i'm grasping your table opperation....but what don't seem to get out is what medium to use...And is that table ebb and flow or something else?..again something i can't decide on.....

or just plain rochwoool cubes and keep'm cubes wet in that table?
i would like to have a snip...dip....plant setup....lol...

Cellard
yea your excused mate.....its no biggie..your here now ain't ya :smile:
i'm gladd you like some of the pics i put up..they should give you a hard on ...lol..
atleast you will have ya fix looking at them:D
Nway thanks for joining in !

hello inefectualize
thanks you sir...but it depends on season .... now temps are 25-26°Cin the daytime and they drop to 18°C in the nighttime.....in summer temps can rise to a uncomfortable 31°C but i can cope with switching lights ...
RH factor always lies between 30 and 50%...don't have to do nothing for that...

heya Guinepig !!
i have both 2 be honest....the pic under you post is a 3th generation SD Bx 2.5....an i still have a pack of SD v3 f2's in the genebox.....got'm from the states almsot 2 years ago
and boy she reeks of fuel.....thanks for the visit :D

Prof
shure mate your always welcome ....the vape is here somewhere....the stash to ....LoL
great you joined in ^^

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hmmm sounds like you have the opportunity to run a pretty cool operation my friend. It will obviously be a lot of work getting it all setup and running but you def have the skills to be able to be successful running it.

You could do trays of rockwool cubes/ peat pellets in a shelf type setup using either hand watering or automated watering system, depending on how much time you want to spend setting up and tweaking your system. Tona seems to have a good idea about using an EZ-Cloner type of cloner (aeroponic) because they really are a Snip-->Dip-->drop in neoprene collar-->come back in 10 days and remove then plant.. Super easy and low matenence, but it will take up more Sq ft because you will have to have atleaset 3 500 site ezcloners but they could still just use TL's as lighting.. I am excited to see what you decide on doing. Keep me in the loop! Hope all is well my friend :wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
sounds like fun core. i would agree the ez cloner is best bet. requiring lil power and maintenance. to be honest a 10 x 10 room should be enough space for moms and cloners. now first let me clear this up for myself... 1500 candidates as in users, or clones. when i say users, i mean persons recieving clones, and each requiring multiple clones. 1500 clones is much less than 1500 users recieving multiple cutts and that could make the differance in work/ material/ space. best of luck if you go forth. you are capable just is it worth it truely? that is a lot of responcibility. you da man even for considering IMO

Beetlepumpr

Hey Core, thanks for the Core's Pollen Chuck freebies a while back . I just popped a couple , Boys, but boy oh boy they sure were stout , bushy and mean looking. Going to crossum with something wonderful in my flower arsenal, Thxs again Core. Beetle

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Core yup man like the others said,i mean use easy cloners.they are like set it and forget it man.im sayin 99.99 success rate.i just toss the slow ones they all seem to go,i just keep the fastest.you could fit moms and clones in a small space like was stated.aand they can go with little light,i have some soft white flourescen tubes over mine and it keeps them crankin out.i can have it filled and emptied every 10-12 days.i only have a sixty site and i can just imagine a few hundred sites.also you can put 2-3 in each site if you make extra slits in the neoprine collars.get 600 cuts in each 300 site cloner easily=3 easy cloners=1800 cuts every 10 - 12 days with an extra 300 cuts for the next week or to cover any slower clones in the groups... thats how i would do it yo.as a matter of fact i probably wouldnt even use tables,id just put them in the corners of the room under some floros and all the mamas in the middle under some 400's or somethin...i have my cloner sittin on the floor under some flouros i barely ever look at it unless im fillin or emptying it.its just that dependable bro.it will be easier then ya think,the cloner is twice as fast as rokwool bro.i used rokwool before i got my cloner and i was just shocked when i saw how easy it is...never gotta water them check the moisture,nothin...put them in,take them out...done.
hit me up if ya wanna shoot the shit on it further i will help ya come up with some ideas.peace-T-

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya guys and galls

thanks for all the suppport and thoughts....i went to this location yesterday..and boy ohw boy.....that is't chickenshit....i came into a huge warehouse....walkt like 30 meters in the building....after passing a couple of cars i heard a small noise....it woz a not to mistaken sound and it sounded like a vent...so i reached a wall at the end of this small walk....and then my mate opend a door........
now the sound got much clearer......while he opend the door i woz looking in....there rised a open wall with all the balasts hanging all in neat order.....and i started counting....
i stopped at 25.... coz my mate opend a other door that lead to the actual flower room...
OMFG......i came into a room with ....hold on......49 connected 600 watters where hanging tere...i woz huge....good for about 900 - 1000 plants :yoinks: :yoinks:
ok it woz't running but damn....it still it woz a awsome sight !!!
and indeed the sound woz a huge in and outlett..

then i went in to check on the room to clone in....that woz quite doable to.......it woz atleast 3.5 meters on 5 meters...so that already rules out a dedicated cloneroom...
the mom's will need to be inthere...its already full of iron shelfs....so that won't be a DIY ...hehehe lucky me......
No pics as of yet....but i will soon...atleast to back this all up....
Nway,thats most of it....can't realy update yet coz i still did't find the USB cable...
i realy need to find it....

@ beetle
aaah that means you only had males of the pollen chuck?? 10 males?
nhow...its nice to know some people actually popt them !!:D

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Core

That sounds awesome, but strangely like the opportunity that has fallen into my lap as well.

Looking forward to seeing some discrete pics of your new pad

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Damn core sounds like your gonna have alot of work ahead of you.. Shit I hope you live by me...I need a good connect. LOL Take it easy man Illl be around :joint:

B

buzzed day

hello core,hope all is well for you and yours.i'm shutting mine down for a few.then i'm down to the basement permenatly, cool!!!!!! great show as always.peace

U

UBER21

Bring on tha pics brother core.....lol.......Question what is the lineage behind the 008 seeds?? stoner memory and I forgot....lol....Thanx broseph

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow Core i am loving what i am reading in here :respect:
i am planning another up-grade, but nothing like what you speak of !!
hey you need a roomate broseph ? :friends:

T

TylerDurden

Dang bro, that sounds like quite a setup! Thats going to be sick, I hope I get the opportunity to do something like that one day, that'll be quite an undertaking with lots and lots of possibilities. Best of luck to ya bro :D I cant wait to see some pictures man, peace.

Mr. Durden :joint:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
articsun
hehehe it shure is a dreamspot...:D
but i can't take to many shots for security reasons....but i will when i trust the situation more :)

heya Dog
realy ey...aaah that is quite some news....are to share hehehe?
but as i said before i think will not shoot pics of it every week.....as for the new cloneroom i don't care....

hahaha Black ...i woz tired of it 2 ...went out and bought a new cable today.....thats why i will add a small update :D

yea Prof it will surtenly give me some therapy lol.....and i'm afraid i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of your neighborhood :nanana:

heya NK..yes indeed some pics to show would be nice...i'll try to make a few next time...:wink:

yes thnks buzzed all is going well here ...hope at your end to :D
and the basement is ne of the best places to grow in....fresh in the summer and yea still cod in the winter...but thats all out of the world with good insulation :smile:

heya UBER
the 008 comes from a green PeeWee pheno.....and i crossed that to a selected plant from unknown seed...that i got from a friend....it woz so early i called it 007.....then i took one the 007's as mom and crossed that to a Bogglegum F2 male
hope to bring pics soon...^^

aaah notthing to worrie about highLow...its already nice i have you drop in from time to time....:respect:

brother
you planning a upgrade....then i need to come over to your side of the pond...gotte stay on top of things...or otherwise i will need to read back in ya thread hehehe

double post comming up...good thing its my thread :p

Latest posts

Latest posts