What's new

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
gloriously sun shiney day here today in The Netherlands... The weatherman is saying good things about next week too :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
RE: the oldman crew, check your rep messages guys.

RE: picnic; i want to have a picnic, but can't organize it, we need a local with a car to sort it out. so far no one has volunteered to take it on. i have no idea which park is safe for a big group of smokers to be puffing and picnicking. someone would have to get the meat and stuff on the day when we know weather is ok.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Vondel park is pretty central and allows pinics and bbq's (no mention of smoking, but it's never been a problem for me in the past).

There are supermarkets nearby and these days they sell a lot of ready prepared stuff, salads, bbq packs etc

here's a link to some info about vondelpark... shagging allowed... loose dogs verboten..lmfao :D

http://www.dutchamsterdam.nl/278-vondelpark

Guanjaman1

RE: the oldman crew, check your rep messages guys.

RE: picnic; i want to have a picnic, but can't organize it, we need a local with a car to sort it out. so far no one has volunteered to take it on. i have no idea which park is safe for a big group of smokers to be puffing and picnicking. someone would have to get the meat and stuff on the day when we know weather is ok.
is there any judges passes/tickets left ?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
is there any judges passes/tickets left ?

we still have a few of the new coffee shop category judge passes left.

as for the new regs, they are nuts. the Dutch have gotten to the point where cannabis could be a non issue, yes they have a lot of smokers now in Holland, but those guys would be drinking and or taking hard drugs if not for the cannabis. more importantly the youth cannabis use is low and over all places like France have much higher cannabis use all round and they have very strict rules. it's really sad that the dutch are even ignoring what the european commission on drugs says about cannabis use.

all they are doing with these repressive laws is making the whole cannabis scene more criminal and making more heavy duty crime gangs get involved.

so i suppose you can't employ trimmers anymore without risking the trimmer getting 80k fine? fucking nut cases!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It pains me to say im not be able to make it to the Dam for 420, have a blast and hopefully i see some of you in Barcelona soon.
Peace & love

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Have Fun all.

I Know i am right here aswell. LONG LIVE 420.

I left a litle present behind.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
It pains me to say im not be able to make it to the Dam for 420, have a blast and hopefully i see some of you in Barcelona soon.
Peace & love

sheeeat man! yee can't do that to us. you are a fixture bro, won't be the same without you there. hope all is well and will really be missing you thats for sure.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Prezzie.s for give away brother mack10.

You guys rock it keep the tradition HIGH.

Latest posts

Latest posts