What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

Ollie

Veteran
good luck to everyone,

Gonna be nice to see the concentrates and eventually new / before unreleased flowers.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BLUEICE is a personal friend of mine, if you could let him know the details that would be awesome.
Peace

besthaze

Hi GM,
I need the pass and the link to partecipate at the Cup this year, too...

I can't entry something but I wanna judge!!!

Let me Know

Puff & Pass

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
just letting everyone know we are on this, so get those entries grown out, time flies and all that, lol. lets make this year a year with a record number of quality entries folks, spread the word, the one and only totally transparent IC cannabis Cup is accepting entry registrations.

Hi everyone !!!

First of all I introduce myself, I am Oldman Green a friend of Dr. Penthotal. I participate in icmag since last year. Now, I am working hard and is more difficult to participate in the forum.

Anyway I have much audiovisual material of my selections will soon be available in the forum. With great passion I am dedicated to the preservation, maintenance and development of new hybrid marijuana plants from the late 90s.

I guess he commented Dr. you that I'd like to participate this year in the cup 4/20 Amsterdam.

I how to proceed for registration?

Good vibes!!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi everyone !!!

First of all I introduce myself, I am Oldman Green a friend of Dr. Penthotal. I participate in icmag since last year. Now, I am working hard and is more difficult to participate in the forum.

Anyway I have much audiovisual material of my selections will soon be available in the forum. With great passion I am dedicated to the preservation, maintenance and development of new hybrid marijuana plants from the late 90s.

I guess he commented Dr. you that I'd like to participate this year in the cup 4/20 Amsterdam.

I how to proceed for registration?

Good vibes!!!!

check your pm bro

Shizzlenator

Hey guys,
i have a question. How is the law in the netherlands about seeds? Are they "illegal" or tolarated, when i bring them to the the netherlands ? ? Would be nice if someone knows something ?

Greetings shizzle

amc98

Hi guys,

If everything is ok, I'll go to A'dam with Oldman Green and the rest of the crew.

What should I do @gaiusmarius ? ;)

Much thanks and best vibes!

Last edited:

Sweed_96

Hi everybody,

Here another colleague of Oldman Green and amc98 from PEC.
We'll be really glad to come and join you!

Of course, if it is fine, let me know how should I do?

Thanks and Good Vibes!

sativorro

Hello guys

I'm a friend of dr.P and OldmanGreen
If possible, I would like to go to the event.

Pelase let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey guys,
i have a question. How is the law in the netherlands about seeds? Are they "illegal" or tolarated, when i bring them to the the netherlands ? ? Would be nice if someone knows something ?

Greetings shizzle

you need to ask Moppel or another Dutch vendor. i know that there are always seeds being given out at 420 so can't be hard to bring them to amsterdam.

Hi guys,

If everything is ok, I'll go to A'dam with Oldman Green and the rest of the crew.

What should I do @gaiusmarius ? ;)

Much thanks and best vibes!

Hi everybody,

Here another colleague of Oldman Green and amc98 from PEC.
We'll be really glad to come and join you!

Of course, if it is fine, let me know how should I do?

Thanks and Good Vibes!

Hello guys

I'm a friend of dr.P and OldmanGreen
If possible, I would like to go to the event.

Pelase let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!

hi there, welcome to icmag. first step is to get your sponsor to ok it, then we go from there.

are any of you guys hopping to enter the cup with your own entry, or you only planning to join the party so to speak?

i'll pm dr.Penthotal....

best
g

amc98

hi there, welcome to icmag. first step is to get your sponsor to ok it, then we go from there.

are any of you guys hopping to enter the cup with your own entry, or you only planning to join the party so to speak?

i'll pm dr.Penthotal....

best
g

Hi gaiusmarius,

Our submissions will be handled by Oldman Green, so he will present all the samples of the crew. We thought this way we would facilitate your work. ;)

Thanks for your kind help!

Sativa Indica

Hey guys,

Greetings shizzle

Right now is really shitty due to recent law changes. At sensi, for example, they no longer sell more than 20 seeds at any one time.The problem is that no real proper guidlines have been given to discriminate between personal and commercial so most initiatives are coming from companies themselves.

Ive seen the limit change 3 times in the past 4 weeks from 100 to 50 to 20 and as far as I know management STILL dont know what the official limit is.

Im sure there are still guys selling bulk (jus asking some peeps now), but Im not sure how they will react at the border. To be fair, I think you will prob be safe coming in cuz most dont get searched anyways, but problem is right now nobody knows about bulk amounts of seeds.

eraase

Hi everyone

I would like to attend the cup with Oldman Green and the rest of the crew from Barcelona if it´s possible.

Thank you!

mack 10

Veteran
Right now is really shitty due to recent law changes. At sensi, for example, they no longer sell more than 20 seeds at any one time.The problem is that no real proper guidlines have been given to discriminate between personal and commercial so most initiatives are coming from companies themselves.

Ive seen the limit change 3 times in the past 4 weeks from 100 to 50 to 20 and as far as I know management STILL dont know what the official limit is.

Im sure there are still guys selling bulk (jus asking some peeps now), but Im not sure how they will react at the border. To be fair, I think you will prob be safe coming in cuz most dont get searched anyways, but problem is right now nobody knows about bulk amounts of seeds.

This is bad news.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
it really is mate, after years of leading the way in canna legislation we're now faced with a situation whereby anyone found to be assisting a grower in the cultivation of cannabis can be given a 3 year sentence and up to 85k fine :(

Suddenly this means suppliers are uncertain and equipment and feed sales have also been affected as many feeds are formulated purely for canna production ...like all the ones I use :(

-jahman-

Hi
I´m -jahman-, friend of Oldman green. I finally made it to come with the crew, so I will need a pass too.

thanks for your help gaiusmarius, much appreciated.